Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
10-20-2018, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 04:22 PM by Pnuma. Edit Reason: Updates! )
{Male/Loner/1-Year-Old/Homosexual}

Pnuma is a shy young man, eager to please. He wants everyone to be happy. He is a tad strange, staring into space and claiming he can hear the spirits talking to him. His odd mannerisms tend to drive people away but he does not seem to mind or rather doesn't seem to notice. He is a mild schizophrenic, hearing voices in his head, doing repetitive motions, has a strange perception of reality, and a tad unpredictable, but he can form normal sentences and function normally. He has an interest in herbs, mostly because of their wide varieties and harmlessness. He is always ready to learn and will accept any lessons he is given.

Currently: Pnuma is currently in Archon's band, though it had not officially been created yet. He is really eager to repay them for taking him in so he is looking to learn healing and hunting techniques from anyone willing to teach.

Roles Open: Friends, Lover, Enemies, (pretty much anything)

Future: No real future planned out once he joins the band. Up for suggestions, whether you're inside the band or not. I do know I want him to have pups, though they may have to be adopted.

Pnuma is pretty open for any type of thread. I do like to torture my characters so don't be afraid to suggest something dark. I actually think the darker the better! (just don't kill my baby...)

{Male(FtM)/Loner/2-Year-Old/Pansexual(male-leaning)}

He is an optimistic man, ready for action. He is very excitable and loves to play. He is often passionate in his actions and words and likes things to happen fast. He is quick to bore and is constantly looking for something to do. He is deeply empathetic and wants no one to be hurt or even the slightest bit uncomfortable. He has a strong sense of justice and is ready to save all the fair maidens and young lads. He doesn't like to fight but will do so for the greater good, but vows never to kill, even if the attacker is seemingly irredeemable of his actions. He plans on creating a pack called Sanctuary, a place wolves can stay to be protected from whatever situation they have gotten themselves into. However, since he has strong empathy, he is pretty easy to trick if you pose as someone that needs help. He's a "save now, questions later" type guy.

Currently: Novis is a loner. Battle-scarred and tired, he is just looking for friends at the moment, (perhaps a lover.) Keep a lookout, however, as I do plan on making his an alpha of a pack. If that interests you, please contact me or set up a thread with him just so I know you may be a potential follower. He is willing to spar if you are looking for a partner to do so, but he is also very happy just to talk.

Roles Open: Friends, Lover, Flings, Enemies, (pretty much anything)

Future: Either join or make a pack/band, whichever comes first. I do plan on him having pups, whether biological or adopted is up for debate.

Again, Novis is pretty open for anything, especially skill threads. Also, as stated above, I do love torturing my characters for character development. Don't be afraid if you have an idea for something dark.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
FenBen
10-20-2018, 01:36 AM
He'll do really well with Tyranis if he gets his pack

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-20-2018, 01:42 AM
He could meet my girl Circe. I think she'd overlook his strange ways simply because she has ulterior motives lol (if you're curious I'v detailed her ulterior motives in the misc. section of her profile c:)
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
10-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Tyranis:

Sounds great! Since he doesn't have a pack yet, maybe they can meet up and Tyranis can start talking about his plans. Maybe try to convince him to join when Tyrantis gets to make it. I am willing to start the thread unless you have something specific you wanna do.

Circe:

This sounds super fun! I would love for them to meet! Pnuma is really easy to manipulate so he should be relatively easy to drug/kidnap/whatever you wanna do. I am willing to make a thread for this, maybe he gets hurt and thinks your going to help him. However, if you have something specific you wanna do, you can start it. Just to reiterate, you can do whatever you want to Pnuma as long as he's alive.

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Awesome! You can start, I like the idea of Circe approaching under the guise of offering aid. I don't have anything specific in mind, I'm happy to see where the thread takes them if you are c:
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
10-20-2018, 02:38 PM
Tada! The thread is ready to go. I too have nothing in mind and am willing to let everything flow naturally. Post when you are ready and don't be afraid to ask me if you have questions!

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
FenBen
10-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Go ahead and start it and I'll get to it tonight

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
10-22-2018, 03:51 PM
Pnuma is in the middle of an intense plot point and I'm not sure what will happen to him by the end of it. However, once I am certain of how this is all going down, I will be sure to PM you to let you know that a thread is ready to be made. I would hate to have a thread made that contradicts another.

However, I am really new to the site. If you can make threads that take place in the past, this might work. If not, the thread will have to be postponed temporarily until I understand the timeline and what happens during it. It should not take long though. If you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to say them.
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
FenBen
10-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Liquid timing is allowed here you'll be good if you set one in the past

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
10-22-2018, 08:40 PM
Alright, the thread is up. It takes place a bit into the past so it should not conflict with anything. Sorry for posting so late, I had some work to do, but I am free now. Feel free to post whenever you're ready.
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
11-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Bump! I have updated Pnuma and added a new available character!
Plotter
auditory hallucinations.

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Whisper
11-12-2018, 12:42 AM
I’d love Thorne to have a thread with either of your characters! I can set something up and tag you if you want?

Pnuma

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Elliot
11-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Novis is new, so I would prefer if we roleplayed with him. Your welcome to start the thread, but I can also start it if you're more comfortable with that.
Plotter
auditory hallucinations.

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Whisper
11-14-2018, 08:58 PM
Tag!