gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-22-2018, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:12 PM by Rhyme I.)
Hey all! Thought I should finally get a plotting thread up for my babies (or not so much babies anymore).

Rhyme male – 6 years – Abaven Wisteria – Single
Rhyme is my leading man, love him more with every post. He lived as a slave most of his adult life but now that he’s free he is loving life. He’s an honest, lawful, and respectable boy.
looking for: Some friends and spar buddies all he’s really interacted with have been family members. He’s had a lot of drama with his baby mommas and is enjoying being a new dad. Not looking for more love drama right now. Maybe some new friends/warriors to add to Abaven’s roster.

Rhythm female – 10 years – loner – Mate of Valentine
Rhythm is my sweet blind old lady. She’s into healing, but more so herself these days. While she was a slave she was forced to have a couple of litters and she still struggles with the emotions behind all that baggage. She’s trying to enjoy the years she has left.
looking for: Not too much, interesting wolves for her to talk to, family members to pass down the family history to, maybe an apprentice to teach in her old age.

Novel ii female – 10 years – Lirim – Mate of Ara
Another old lady who has one leg in the ground, Novel is a sweet old healer who is dealing with the guilt of leaving her mate for many years. She’s a healer with much knowledge to pass down.
looking for: Relationships with her grandbabies, maybe an apprentice, not too much excitement as she reaches the end of her life.

Vail female – 6 years – Abaven – Married to Solor
My cute little Vail baby, also a practiced healer who is always looking to know more. She’s an almost fully blind albino with a high rank in Abaven. She’s determined to help her sister run their family pack. She’s trying to get pregnant but is slowly realizing she might have fertility problems.
looking for: Some friends and maybe a couple wolves to give her a hard time. She’s my damsel in distress and always seems to find herself in fun predicaments. Don’t have any ideas off the top of my head so pretty much anything but kidnapping would be fun!

Eisleif - female – 6 years – Hjarrandi – single
My Viking babe! I’m pretty excited to bring her back around. She’s a pretty serious wolf that doesn’t like jokes or playing. Though she may have a thing for singing. Though she’s not technically a princess I wouldn’t tell her that.
looking for: Wolves for her to claim as her own, servants to wait on her every whim? All that good stuff! Sparring buddies would also be good, but I can’t guarantee she’ll be a great friend she is in need of them too.

Song - male - 2 years - loner - single
My big ol' teddy Song, he's pretty open for development and I don't have anything set up for him at the moment. He's mostly chivalrous and a lawful good/neutral character. He'd probably get along with most anyone unless they start on some insults. He’s headed toward Fyri right now!
looking for: Love, friends, family, enemies, spar buddies, you know pretty much everything. He's open for all of the dramas.

Velvette - female - 1 years - loner - single
My sweet little leopard spotted Songa. Don’t have any big plots in mind for her right now, though Balsalm is seriously crushing on her. (Enough to brave the land of giants in Auster.) She’s a little fighter so skill points are always a go. Unless you’re highly decorated in accessories she probably won't give you a second look cause she’s kind of a gold digger. Maybe needs a girl friend? Or someone to train with?
looking for: Skill points, training buddies, up for almost anything with her

Chasm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-22-2018, 07:28 PM
I have Chasm here..... He really has no plots since Shelby poofed again and would easily be able to be wooed to be Eisleif's own. I would really love a love plots of sorts with him. I don't know how she would mesh with him though.

I also have Branch, he's more neutral and looks to enjoy life while surviving. I don't know how she would feel about him either.

Lettme know. I have others too and will think of more plot ideas :)

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-22-2018, 07:41 PM
I'm down for threads for sure! Eis hasn't quite been accepted but I'd love a thread with one or the other or both!

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Would Eisleif be interested in being a sparring buddy with Éldi?

I'd be down for spars, lessons and getting in trouble with predators/rogue wolves (npc's)

Éldi is traveling with Valkyrie and is a young viking.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-24-2018, 09:10 AM
I would love that Luns!

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-25-2018, 08:02 PM
Tag!

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-04-2018, 08:38 AM
edited tto add Song!

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-04-2018, 10:52 PM
I'd love Thorne to have some threads with your characters? Maybe she could have a thread Eisleif and/or Rhyme? Let me know and I'd be happy to post the starter.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-05-2018, 07:02 AM
I'd love one with rhyme! And Eis too of you'd like! Just leave me some links here when you've got them up =D

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-17-2018, 08:25 AM
Rhyme needs some experience with some ladies or lady depending. Anything would be great, I can see him settling down with a nice girl but personally I'd really like to throw him in with a succubus. Give him a one night stand, maybe make him think he's in love and then get his heart broken when she leaves him. Either plot or something in between is welcome!

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-17-2018, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018, 11:28 AM by Aurielle.)
*Dangles her wolves at erryone in Kat's list*

Aurielle is my main gal, ostensibly single though her and Amos have a deep friendship that will probably eventually turn to something more. She's Regulus's firstborn, and not as oblivious as he was *Snickers*. I'm open to her meeting just about everybody you have, since she enjoys making friends. Plus she shimmers and has long upper canines. Mane and tail are more obvious xD

Friends, spars, inter-pack festivals- throw it at me!

Fun fact, her mother and twin brother were also taken by slavers fir several seasons before Nomads tracked the band down and led Regulus's to them. That particular band was wiped out during the rescue, but I'm interested to see what plots could be made from that sorta common ground.

Paladin Ancora is my healer, a sweet fellow who has had a rough family life: his mom had to leave with Reg, Falk and Surreal to search for a cure for Surreal's worsening illness. Paladin (Knight at the time) eventually tried to follow their faint scent trails and got desperately lost. Nomads fiybd him, raised him to a yearling or so, and trained him in healing. He returned to Celestial, and then not long later, his dad got murdered and half eaten by a cannibal. His mom died from a depression induced illness... He's been through a lot >> healing and kids are his joy and he likes making friends.

Regulus's become less active over the past year, mostly from lack of internet. But like with Rielle, I've been curious to see what happens if he learns about more slavers out there.

And, *Drumroll* Cairo the Second! That's right. I made a Cairo the First great grandson. He's a pup still, and wants very much to uphold the legacy of his namesake. He loves his family, but is modest. He's spent most of his puphood with a cold thanks to my lack of net, but now that I've decided to tell the low data and phone post difficulty to put it where the sun don't shine, I intend to get him out there and active.

For him I'm open to border encounters with friendly wolves, so maybe not the lovely Viking lady ( I love her bunny tailll).

Take your pick, or take 'em all. It's been waaaayway too long since we last threaded and I'm so happy you're baaaack! :D
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-17-2018, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018, 12:59 PM by Magnolia.)
In regards to Rhyme: I offer up Maggie here for a potential actual romance or my girl Nura for a one night stand/ maybe a litter? She's basically just looking to further her bloodline but if he's particularly good to her it could become more but she's also not exactly looking for love.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Abaven x Celestial festival sounds fun!

And i dunno who to throw at Paladin but I'll have an itty bitty puppy nausicaa if Cairo needs a playmate!

Lolaf: I'm down to thread both! Idk if i'll have the time to start threads for either of you in the near future but I'm so down!

Odysseus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
12-02-2018, 12:58 PM
-eyeballs the handsome Rhyme-

Could I interest you in a thread between Circe and Rhyme? She's kind of the succubus type. Outwardly very sweet and caring, but secretly very selfish and self-serving. She's also Abraxas, so that could be interesting ;o

I also have Senka, who is the opposite of Circe xD Outwardly brusque and uncaring but inwardly a squishy teddy bear.
Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-02-2018, 01:18 PM
yes laz! I'm down for both and especially circe! (She's a babe by the way) if I have some internet this evening i can/will start, but if you get impatient you're welcome to start either <3
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-02-2018, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 04:31 PM by Valentine.)
Here's an AW for Senka if you're interested c:

Edit: I found an AW for Circe if you want it. link

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
01-26-2019, 11:46 PM
Deion and Song, I can see them being spar buddies easily, and also.. some gay shit? Maybe?
Epitaph and Rhythm! These two need to reconnect, I'm sensing tears and maybe some hugs
Epitaph and Rhyme, because they haven't hung out since my boy was half dead on the borders

you know my babies, feel free to hit me with some other suggestions!

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-31-2019, 04:06 PM
I need to update this so bad

I love all of it den! Especially Rhythm and Epitaph! If you want to start any of those posts I'll let you, i'm pretty behind right now and don't have any solid plans to get caught up soon ;-;

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

02-09-2019, 12:14 PM
updated to add everyone but my pups!