gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-29-2018, 01:38 PM
Helping her uncle with building the sleds had been fun and interesting. Actually beginning to move things was much less fun. In fact, it was downright exhausting to make those trips. The worst part was that Seiran, knowing they'd be moving soon, hadn't really collected many things of her own that would need to be brought, so mostly she was doing her best to help others with moving their things. Which totally sucked!

She wasn't really supposed to make trips alone, but since she had zero unpacking to do Seiran was quick to skip off to explore the new territory before anyone could catch her. Right off the bat she was on her way to the garden, eager to see what sorts of herbs grew in her new home. Prancing along, skipping and bounding happily with blue eyes ablaze, full of excitement and curiosity.

Proserpina

Somnium

Expert Fighter (175)

Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
11-26-2018, 03:38 AM

They had finally moved, and Proserpina was excited to start exploring. She hadn't brought much of anything with her save for a few precious trinkets she wanted to keep, but she wasn't even quite sure what she wanted to do with them yet. Since she didn't have a den here yet, she hid them until she did have a den to store them in. She just hoped nobody else found them. Once she was sure that her help was no longer required for the moment, she took off to the Garden so she could take a peek at what lay there. She had smelled a ton of different things when they passed earlier, and she was eager to see what she could find. While she wasn't a healer by any means, her cousin Malleus, was. Maybe she could grab a bunch and take them to him, and hopefully, they would be useful things. But with her not knowing a thing about plants (except cattails), she only hoped that she was picking more than just weeds.

As she sauntered into the garden, she caught sight of one of the younger pups. She hadn't yet met her personally, but she knew her to be a cousin of sorts. Or something like that...she wasn't entirely sure. She had a lot of cousins, that much she knew. She decided then, that she ought to get to know this cousin, and maybe even invite her to go herb hunting. Or if that failed, they could at least pick a bunch of flowers and give Malleus a giant bouquet! She approached the golden marked girl with a curious look in hr eyes. "Hey there, did you come to explore as well?"

"Speech"||Thought||"You"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Seiran

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Spinning towards the approaching wolf, Seiran fixed her gaze on the relative she recalled to be pro... pros... p.... Something with a p? Okay, so she sort of forgot the older girl's name since the last time she'd heard it mentioned, oh well. Smiling sweetly at the pale girl, Seiran nodded. "Sure did! I smelled herbs and really wanted to come investigate, I haven't gotten a chance to until now."

Now that her progress in said trek towards the gardens had been temporarily stalled, the gold-marked youth was eager to get back to it. Deciding that friendly playfulness might be the best way to get the other wolf moving, she was quick to drop into a bow and let her tail swing side to side as she continued, "Hey, you wanna gather some herbs with me? Uh... what's your name again? There's so many names to remember here," the sheepish look on her face was only partially genuine. Mostly she just wanted to get the cousin of unknown name moving.