Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-06-2018, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 03:56 PM by Solor.)

Solor

Solor was as nervous as a mouse that knew a raptor was in the air. He had spoken to Shaye formally, as the Alpha of his pack and the main remaining member of Vail’s family. The talk had gone down well, Shaye had set aside her amusement and spoken to him honestly and truthfully. The band had been her idea, and he had carefully dyed it pale blue, a symbol to match the beautiful colors of her shrouded eyes.

He held the twince carefully in his maw as he made his way to their shared den, not far from the herb garden they had built together. It was early morning, the sun just beginning to peek through the remainders of the night, and there was a chill to the air around him. There was a hint of fog lingering in the air, the remainders of a cold night. He could hear the rapids from here, a continuous, familiar burble, and hear the sound of birds as they woke to the morning sun and began to hunt for worms to full their bellies.

None of this beauty could distract him from the zing of fear that seemed to tremble in his bones. He was really doing this, he was really going to ask her the one question that mattered. He was going to tie his life to hers - Vail willing - and ensure their future together.

He arrived quietly to the densite, and seated himself outside of it. He placed his burden down at his feet, and tucked it, hidden under his paw. His tail sweeped nervously behind him, before he cleared his throat. He let out a soft bark, calling out to Vail, weather she was within, or at her herb garden, as she often was. Her white form was often seen navigating through the plants with startling grace.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-06-2018, 04:24 PM
The rose colored she wolf lay curled alone in the den she shared with Solor. She had stayed up late into the night hunting with Notch, he always preferred to keep the schedule his more wild cousins kept. He was usually a good sport about going out in the daylight with her though, so she returned the favor occasionally at night. The exertion tired her, and though the chill of the newly autumn night gripped her slender form she hadn't noticed when Solor had left her.

The sound of his voice calling out for her brought her to wakefulness with a start. Already the morning sun filtered through the entrance of their cave like den, and had she not been out with Notch the night previous she would have already been up and out. Taking care of her garden as she began to harvest the plants before the frost killed them.

She shook the sleep from herself and gingerly made her way from the entrance, squeezing her small frame as she stretched the last bit of sleep from her joints. She yawned as she appeared before Solor, her fur unkempt as she hadn't even had a chance to groom herself. "Good morning," she said cheerily compared to how sleepy she looked. "You're out and about early."
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-06-2018, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 04:29 PM by Solor.)

Solor

He grinned at the sight of her bed-fur, her white coat pushed gently in odd directions from lying against it in the night. There was a sleepiness about her, that added to the frail look her body couldn’t help but boost. He wanted to wrap her in his arms, and hold her there… forever.

Instead, he cleared his throat again, and pushed his weight from foot to foot in a nervous gesture. "I spoke to Shaye today.” he began, both a start, and an explanation for his early rise. “She approved my coming here…” he grinned, knowing his words were likely confusing her. Why would he need Shaye’s approval to go to his own den?

He shuffled down then, kneeling before her, nose seeking out the softness of her chest. “Vail.” he whispered. “I love you, I always knew there was something about you that called me back to you, time and time again. It wasn’t until later that I realised it was love, and by then.. It was too late, or so I had thought. Almost too late, certainly.” he sighed softly thinking of their years apart. “I couldn't bear it if you left again. So really, this is a selfish gesture on my part.” he grinned impishly, amusement layered over anxiety and fear. “There is no wolf in this world that I want, except you, no one I would rather spend my life with. Be mine, Vail, marry me?”

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Vail could tell that Solor was.. Nervous about something? He shuffled awkwardly as she greeted him. She tilted her head curiously as he cleared his throat, another indication he wasn't his usual confident self. He'd seen Shaye that morning, of course her older sister would have been conducting pack business at the crack of dawn, and she had approved him coming to his den? Solor was right, Vail felt herself quite confused at his choice of words as he continued. She eyed him suspiciously as he shuffled more, leaning down in front of her and suddenly pressing his nose to her chest.

She looked down at him curiously, only able to make out his shape as he began to whisper into her fur. She was silent, listening intently as he spilled his heart for her. She felt a smile growing on her lips as she pushed gently against him, her eyes grew misty as he finally summarized his speech. A pleased whine fell from her lips as he completed his confession, he wanted to marry her!

The tears spilled over as she wrapped her neck around his and held him tightly to her, the feeling was reciprocated completely. "Yes, of course, Solor!" the words came out breathlessly, she couldn't believe such a moment was happening. And all before she had even cleaned the sleep from her eyes! She giggled softly at the thought and hugged him even tighter. "You are my soul mate, I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else." She admitted as she pulled back slightly and kissed him lovingly.

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Solor laughed a soft, nervous chuckle as a pleased noise made it past Vail’s lips. She didn’t leave him in suspense, breathlessly crying out her yes. A giggle passed her lips, and he would reach down to kiss, even as she went to kiss him. There was a slight problem with coordination, and he laughed softly himself as they tried again, and planted their kisses with ease.

She had said yes. this beautiful, wonderful woman, was his. They already had a home in Abaven, a little garden near their den. Vail had duties to the pack as a healer, and he would need to find his own calling. They would get married, here, in Abaven.

He moved his paw and grabbed the little braclet he had hidden there, gently nudging her. “lift your paw” he ordered, and waited for her to comply. When she did, he would slip on the promise band, the soft blue fitting perfectly around her paw. He kissed the pad that was lifted, before letting her lower it to the ground again. “I was thinking, Rhythm being the oldest family member, could preside over the wedding, and Shaye could give you away.. If.. if that’s what you want.” he whispered softly.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-07-2018, 03:45 AM
Ever the graceful duo their first kiss being engaged would not go according to plan, she found herself grinning with amusement. Vail was elated, her heart beat fast in her chest and butterflies swelled in her stomach. Even through such turbulent emotions she knew she had chosen the correct words. Solor would officially be hers. The pair had begun their life together already, they shared a den, created a garden together, came to Abaven together. Now that they were here she couldn't imagine her life developing any differently.

Solor shook her from the daydream as he asked her to lift her paw, another quizzical look took over her features. She obeyed though, lifting her right leg off the ground timidly. She felt Solor slip a soft band around her wrist as he kissed her toes tenderly. Vail felt herself melt all over again at the gesture. She lifted her paw to her nose, smelling Solor's scent embedded into the beautiful object. She grinned like mad as he continued.

He offered two more wonderful ideas, obviously her soon-to-be official mate had thought long and hard about what might transpire with the question he had asked her. "Both of those sound perfect," She admitted as she finally let her paw fall back to the earth and she leaned forward for another kiss. "I know I give you a hard time, but you amaze me Solor." she whispered into his ear as she pushed herself into his chest. "I'm so glad to call you mine."

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-07-2018, 03:46 AM
Her quizzical expression only added to his delight. One was suppose to surprise their loved ones on occasion, where they not? "Would you like to walk through the garden?" He questioned her. It was still an little misty at the moment, but he had another place he intended to take her, as soon as the sun had lightened enough for her to enjoy it. Of course, having been born in abaven, she likely knew all of its sights. Still, he would try to amaze her, regardless.

"The band is twine that I dyed blue. To ruin my next surprise, I'm going to employ Feather or Notch to help me find a little ornament to attach to it on the actual day." He explained as the pair walked, shoulders touching, tails entwined. It was easy, considering Vails mastery of balance, to walk this close beside her without unbalancing himself.

"Would you like to set the date, my little Winter Rose?" He asked her softly. They had reached the garden by now, and he wove them through the delicate petals of the more flowery herbs, picking one gently in his maw and tucking it against her ear. Paying no mind to its healing properties, only its prettiness.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Solor invited her into the garden and she could only nod in agreement, she loved her little garden. Finishing their little talk walking through her carefully tended plants sounded more perfect than her standing here at the entrance of the den with her fur still bedraggled. She walked with him as he explained the little trinket he’d slipped on her wrist. Light blue, and one of their feathered friends would be tasked with finding another decoration to adorn the little piece of jewelry. Vail smiled at this thought as she walked closer to him, feeling their tails wrap around each other as they walked side by side.

He asked her about the date as they reached their short destination, Vail wasn’t sure but she knew sooner rather than later. Rhythm wasn’t getting any younger. "Soon, as soon as the leaves start to change." She mentioned, the lighting would be a bit brighter reflecting off the orange, yellow, and red leaves rather than the dark green. Vail might be able to see slightly better on her big day. "I’m still… so surprised! You arranged all of this and I had no idea." Her voice was soft as he placed the flower behind her ear.

""

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-17-2018, 02:40 PM
As much as he wanted to surprise her, and have a beautiful thing planned for the love of his life, he also wanted to draw her in on organising it. To be a part of it all, as she was to be a part of his life. She was quick to think of a date, and the quick date pleased him. His tail gave a little wag, tugging a little at her entwined one. “I like that idea.” he agreed. An Autumn wedding didn’t give them much time to finish planning, but he had no doubt that if he Shaye, and Rhythm stuck their heads in a huddle they would figure it out.

“Anything for you, and besides, your sister is more devious then you would think.” he laughed. It had been an interesting meeting that morning, and indeed her sister had hardly seemed surprised. They walked among the herbs for a time as the day began in earnest, and the light chased away the mist. The herbs around them where alive and growing things, with an interesting mix of scents, most of them familiar to him by now. After all, he had a healer fiancee. He loved that word, he decided, as he pulled himself to a sudden stop, to find her cheek and press a kiss against it.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-20-2018, 02:32 PM

Solor wouldn’t be disappointed in her choice of timeframe, but just as he was thinking so was she that the deadline would be quicker than they realized. Surely they wouldn’t take too much more time in getting organized and ready. If all they wound up doing was having Shaye, Rhythm, and the two of them there she wouldn’t have complained. Likely though at least a few pack members would appear. She had already delved into being the center of attention, and though she couldn’t admit to it being her favorite she could cope.

Shaye could certainly be devious when she tried, her older sister seemed to always find a way to tease her about the relationship she had formed with Solor. However it was never malicious, she knew her sister was happy for her. Vail wondered if her big sister would ever find a connection like she and Solor shared. She had their cousin Rhyme to lean on, but really it wasn’t the same. "She certainly is, I hope she finds someone someday." She managed to voice her thoughts to Solor aloud. He kissed her softly and she leaned into the touch, content to enjoy him and the surprise he had offered her.
""

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
12-04-2018, 02:43 PM
They wandered through the herbs for a time, Vail’s steps seemed confident and sure, after all, she had planted the majority of this garden herself. Solor had assisted, mostly in the digging and moving well Vail had inserted and cared for the plants. They had made a good team, and he had learnt alot about healing during the whole thing.

He had never taken himself for a healer before, but now that he planned on marrying one, he knew he would not object to it being his life. So much of his years had been spent without a purpose, that he was happy to move into the idea of a career in healing. He would share the passion with Vail, assist her in her meetings and garden and spend his days happily at her side.
Honestly, it was the only future he wanted now that he had found Vail again.

The sun was brighter now, the mists chased away and the brightness of the day revealed. “Come on.” he said gently, nudging the girl beside him with a grin. Taking a blind girl on dates was challenging, but he had managed it once before when he had taken her to see fireflies in a cavern, so long ago. Today he had something different in mind.

He let her from the garden, and towards the cliffs at the edge of the territory. Here, the earth fell away and a bay was visible beneath them. He was careful to walk on the side closest to the water, as he found the spot he wanted to sit. He stopped there, and looked out across the ocean, as the rising sun shone visible across the water, its golden glow reflected in the blues. It was bright, and vast, and even the mostly blind Vail would be able to see something from here. “No fireflies today..” he teased, hinting at another time and another place.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Vail felt like they would really be able to build a life together, Solor seemed to pick up healing easily and she enjoyed gardening together. He hadn't voiced any displeasure in learning her craft, and from what she could see (which wasn't much) he almost enjoyed it. Their time together was much different than their days before. She has been much more prickly when they had first met. Vail smiled fondly and wondered how Solor had even come back to her. She'd been nothing but mean to him. Though she suspected he knew it was more of a ruse. She has been eager to prove she could be the independent wolf she wanted to be despite her disabilities.

As the sun finally rose above the horizon Solir decided to lead her elsewhere, she tilted her head curiously but she didn't protest when he asked her along. She followed him out of the garden, though made sure to bump him affectionately as they walked. She vaguely knew where they were, with the sun so bright today she could mostly make out their surroundings. They reached the edge of the territory when Solor seemed to find where he was looking for and came to sit down. Vail followed suit, making sure to sit close enough to share his warmth. The cold ocean breeze made her thankful for his presence.

He mentioned fireflies and she couldn't help but remember one of their first interactions together. She smiled as she remembered the moment fondly. "Always the romantic," she muttered into his fur as she nuzzled his chest. "We've grown up quite a bit since then." She had probably done more growing. Back in the day she would have detested the thought of settling down, but now the thought couldn't have made her more happy.
""  

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
12-08-2018, 04:12 PM

Solor

The cliff had an awesome view, through if he peered downwards he could feel himself growing a little dizzy. It was a pretty big fall if he moved to close to the edge. If he didn’t have complete trust in Vail’s ability to navigate, he would not have brought her here. Vail seated herself beside him, and he leaned into her touch, a soft humming starting deep in his chest as he enjoyed the moment between them. He wanted this moment, and a hundred others. He wanted Vail at his side for the rest of his life. They had already spent so long apart, so many missed moments.

He chuckled, a soft, but rich sound as she called him a romantic. He remembered his younger days, when he had been cocky and a lady’s man. He hadn’t realised until he met Vail that he was the type that wanted to settle down with one girl, and spend his life with her. It was an amazing discovery, and now the moment was finally upon them. He had proposed to her, and she had said yes.

He turned his head, planting a kiss gently behind her ear, giving the spot a little nibble too. “We both have, so much. But that time has taught me what really matters.” he said softly, continuing to plant kisses against her soft skin. The white-pink tone of her coat was bright beneath the sun, as he nuzzled into her coat around her neck, before placing his head over hers and tucking her in close with a soft sigh. “You, you are what matters the most.” he said, planting a kiss on the top of her head. He wanted to hold her close, to spent every moment with her in his arms. His heart was beating quickly in his chest, and he wondered if she could feel it between their close contact. Would she see how easily she effected him?

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2018, 07:27 PM

Vail felt the precipice so close to them as she sat down. The sight of the horizon impossible amounts of miles away was deciphered in awe. She didn’t often get the chance to see such distances. He had brought her to an amazing place, and just at the right time of day too.

The dainty Destruction nuzzled closer as Solor kissed her softly behind a rosy ear, adding a little extra affection as he agreed with her. She sighed contentedly as he continued adding to the first kiss before surrounding her and pulling her close. With her ear pressed against his chest she could hear the quickened pace of his heart. Warmth washed over her as she listened to his words at the tune of his heart beat. Hers quickened as he held her to him.

She had been teasing him slightly, but she couldn’t help but think her words the truth. Always the romantic. Vail decided she would not complain. She slipped her muzzle around his and stole a kiss on his cheek. "Don’t let me go." She whispered, referencing their current height above the ocean and the giant leap they were about to take in their relationship. They were getting married. A thrill went through her, excitement overpowering her anxiety at such a large event for now.
""

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
12-08-2018, 08:01 PM
She welcomed his touch, leaning into it, kissing him passionately. She was such a small thing, and she felt unbearably soft in his arms. He was afraid both squeeze too tightly, and to let go. He just wanted to hold her here, in the medium of his arms for the end of their days. Of course, he also wanted to let her go so he could stand at her side, experience life with her. He wanted to see her take on debates at healers meetings, he wanted to see her dance through the territory of Abaven. To live, and flourish here. To have little lives running between their paws - or was he getting a little ahead of himself there.

He flushed slightly, after all, they weren’t married yet. He continued to hold her close, and when she whispered to him, and he leaned in close to catch her words, he smiled. “I’m never letting you go. You let me catch you, that was your first mistake.” he chuckled softly, and let his nose quizzically brush against the coat of her neck once more, giving her a gentle nip there, before delving into grooming, gently massaging and seeing to her coat around her shoulders.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-09-2018, 02:43 PM

Their future was on the cusp of the edge, in a few short weeks they would pledge themselves to each other. She had forever to hold on to him. They were making each other their family, just the two of them would matter. They were finally going to settle down, and maybe not so far into the future they’d add to the two of them. She could hear Solor as he replied, chuckling quietly as he chastised her for letting herself get caught to begin with. Of course, she didn’t feel like she’d done anything worth regretting besides not snatching him up years ago.

Vail leaned back into her fiancé as he offered her all of his affection, she sighed contentedly as she let her disable gaze take in the scenery he’d led her to once more. The seagulls blocked her light every few moments as they circled and flew in front of the sun. Vail couldn’t remember a time she was more at peace. She turned her muzzle back to Solor’s chest and nuzzled into his neck. Could she ever be close enough? "Yes, but who really caught who?" She muttered softly, using her own lips to kiss his midnight fur.
""