gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-09-2018, 10:01 PM

"Maman, nous devons parler ... Je ne sais pas si tout le monde l'a vu, mais tu es devenu fou, et ta façon de nous regarder est comme si nous étions quelque chose qui te faisait mal. Ce n'est pas juste pour Naeva pour vous la blâmer pour tout ce que vous avez décidé, c'est de notre faute. Ni à Cel ni à aucun de mes frères et sœurs, ne me reprochez ce que vous voulez, mais laissez-le en dehors de ça. " He had been harsh. His mom had looked hurt but her face said it all, she regretted him.

"Tais-toi pour des choses dont tu ne connais rien!"

"Quoi?! Qu'est-ce que je sais pas de la merde?! Que tu ne puisses pas te battre, Que tu aies peur de ta propre ombre?" He had been certain even his block headed brother had noticed.

"Tais-toi!" his mom was growing more angry by the second.

"Pourquoi devrais-je?! Vous nous avez menti toute notre vie! Vous ne vouliez pas de nous, vous ne l'avez jamais fait! Nous sommes des enfants bâtards! Et je parierais que notre père était aussi un fichu violeur!" He had holered. HE was angry with a fire blazing in his eyes. He had guessed well before but now the thoughts made light in his words.

"C-comment? Q-qui vous l'a dit?" Jewell's face was that of shock then. It had been all he needed to comfirm everything. HE left then not caring how much he hurt his mother or if any of his siblings had heard.

-later that day-

Anger coursed through him as he ran along the border. He wasn't crossing it but he needed distance from his lying mother to sort through his thoughts. His mother and him had been screaming at each other by the end of it all, loud enough he was sure his uncle and other's might of heard. How could she have kept this from him all these years? And the hatred he had seen in her eyes for days now only drove his anger to burn more.

His paws were drums on the ground as he kept a steady pace. He had been running almost all day now, ever since his mother confirmed it for him, they were a rapists children. He slowed finally, pants coming from him. He needed somewhere to go, something to do other than run honestly. HE had suspected but then he didn't think his mom could of ever had the guts to lie to anyone. Yet here he was his entire life had been a lie. He sat himself then, his tail lashing. His eyes were set in anger and hardened in seriusness. He bet Torin didn't even love them like he said he did. Had they thought they were all so stupid as to never guess it?

Walk, "Talk", Think

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
11-10-2018, 01:49 PM
She had heard her mother and brother fighting… Their French voices rose into the air as Priscilla crept to the area where they were. She watched and trembled as she heard what she never thought she’d hear. Blaise had figured it out… and Priscilla scoffed at her own naivety. The children of a rapist… a mother who didn’t want them… was that why Jewell looked at them so? The boys particularly… and Zell too. Priscilla hadn’t understood why then… but it made sense now. A male had hurt their mother… and in turn made her not want them. Maybe Blaise had suspected that all along… and that was why he acted out. Maybe… maybe they were all living a lie.

The girl turned away at some point unable to take anymore. Her heart hurt… her head hurt… she didn’t want to think. Didn’t want to feel. The sunshine in the girl’s heart had been dampened for a long time now… the female felt lost. She hadn’t interacted with any of her siblings… she’d been isolating. Avoiding her mother. Avoiding everything. Something had been wrong… and she wasn’t sure what it was then. But now she knew.

Maybe they didn’t belong here.

The female heard a noise and quickly wiped at the tears on her face. She looked up from under one of the willows and who might she see other than her own brother? The female took a small breath and rose quickly. He was on the move and she didn’t want to lose him… not when they still had a chance to talk. If Blaise even wanted to talk to her…

Pushing the thoughts of doubt down the female raced to catch up to Blaise and pulled in alongside him. “H-hé Blaise…” Her voice was quiet and she didn’t meet his gaze. “Je t'ai entendu avec maman… Est-ce que ça va…?”

Blaise

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-12-2018, 09:10 PM

It didn't take long and he was joined by his smaller sister. He glanced at her as she came to be next to him. Her words earned her a flick of his ear. Of course he was fine. He was Blaise Leon Adravendi, nothing could hurt him. "Bien sûr que ça va ... Je vais être un alpha un jour, je ne peux pas laisser un seul mensonge me gâcher." Nothing else mattered now. He looked at his sister. A seriousness was in his eyes, he intended to close off his heart to everything so he could sucessfully become a good alpha one day. He watched her face as he stood there. "Just because she decided we weren't worth the truth doesn't mean shit. If her and Torin want to pretend it didn't happen while she slips into madness that's their choice. We have our own and mine starts right now. I'm going to train my ass off and take this pack one way or another. What's yours Priscilla?" He gave her a look that said he was looking for her loyalty. He turned though and kept moving down the border. They were owed more than torin was willing to give for being made to live a lie this entire time.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
11-12-2018, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:54 AM by Célestin.)

speech

"You're such a fucking bastard Blaise." Célestin approached his brother and sister, his voice even as he spoke though his eyes betrayed the pain he felt. "Though is suppose we all are now." He flashed his sister a grin, trying to play up the joke.

It had been hard to miss the loud argument his mother and brother had gotten themselves into. He and Torin had been having a spar, so his uncle could asses his skills after the meeting. His uncle must have seen the way the fight had affected him though as he sent him off to find his siblings.

It wasn't as though he was truly shocked, the boy had always known that they weren't... well planned, they didn't have a proper father to speak of and there had to be a reason for their mother's paranoia, but to hear it confirmed had still been a shock. Still...

"So what? You're just going to take your anger out on everyone here just because you've arbitrarily decided that not being told about our father is some kind of crime." He felt tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. "I'm fucking angry too! But you ever think that maybe the reason they never told anyone was because they thought we'd react just like this? You haven't even spoken to any of us in nearly a whole year, but fuck I guess everything's about you isn't it? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED BY THIS!" He hadn't expected to start yelling, but the more he thought about it the more angry he got. Blaise was being a selfish bastard, but why he should be so worked up about it when that's the only version of his brother he'd ever met he didn't know.

"Don't fucking try to bring Priscilla into this when you've never once cared about any of us..." The next words he said were cruel, that he knew but he couldn't stop them and they tumbled from his lips. "You have no right to be angry at mom claiming she doesn't care about us when you've never ever cared about a single one of us. How are you any fucking different?"

Art by Blue-Onyx
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
11-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Priscilla listened to Blaise as he spoke. She had known he’d always been ambitious… and wanting to take the pack, well, she shouldn’t have really been surprised, should she? The girl was about to speak, jaws parting, when she heard Célestin’s voice. Her ears lowered -- she was already having mixed feelings about Blaise’s words when her other brother came to put in his thoughts. She lowered her bicolored gaze, feeling frustration rising in her heart. They were a broken family… had always been a broken family.

“No, Blaise hasn’t been there for us this past year… but what good is more fighting going to do?” Priscilla lifted her gaze and looked between both of her brothers. “If you want me to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do yet.” Priscilla looked towards the ground again. “I don’t even know if we belong here… if we’re meant to be in Lirim. Mother… never wanted us. Maybe the others kept us here out of pity.” Her voice got quieter.

“Our family has never been whole.” Priscilla sighed looking between both of the two males again. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t care about each other. Doesn’t mean we can’t mend what’s broken. We have to start somewhere… right? So… why don’t we band together now?” Priscilla was trying to play the mediator… but would it work? Could her brothers get over the past and see eye to eye at last?