Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
11-13-2018, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 09:14 PM by Marvel.)

VILLAGE IDIOT REAPPEARS AFTER MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE, SEEKS THREADS WITH FRIENDS

Hi guys! I'm very busy with life right now, and I don't know how that's going to work for all the plots and stuff I'm in the midst of, but I'm willing to give it the good ole college try! (It's funny because I'm in university)

So, if you're fine with DMV level wait times in between posts, I'm your man!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marvel

2 / winter / female / sapphic / chaotic good / Fyri? / intellect / healing

Looking for: friends, family threads, diplomatic relationships, love?, someone to give spiritual guidance to?, intellect points, healing points.

Not looking for: violence, rape.

Mephistopheles

1 / winter / male / omnisexual / neutral evil / risen empire (soldier) / intellect / fighting

Looking for: friends, family threads, spars, adventure, drama, intellect points.

Not looking for: excessive violence, rape, kidnapping.

Anubis

2 / summer / male / bisexual - homoromantic / neutral evil / loner / healing / navigation

Looking for: family threads, folks to get high with, servants?, flings, romance plots, drama, healing points, nav points,

Not looking for: n/a

Birch

1 / spring / male / bisexual / true neutral / Kesali (churara) / fighting / intellect

Looking for: friends, family threads, romance, flings, wolves to help, adventure, nav points, intellect points.

Not looking for: rape, violence.

Epitaph

3 / summer / male / bisexual / neutral good / Abaven (tansy) / healing / intellect

Looking for: friends, family threads, healing points, intellect points, romance?

Not looking for: violence, maims, rape, flings.

Deion

2 / Winter / male / bisexual / chaotic neutral / Hjarrandi / healing / fighting

Looking for: band threads, friends, romance, flings, fighting points (especially spars!), healing points

Not looking for: ?? go ham with him tbh

Roman

3 / summer / male / ??? / neutral evil / loner / fighting / navigation

Looking for: Everything. Maim him, love him, it's all up to you

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE UP AND COMERS ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Daniel

1 / spring / male / ??? / neutral good / loner / ??? / ???

Looking for: family threads, friends, pack, skill points

Saturn

3 / summer / male / omnisexual / neutral evil / loner (fyri?) / intellect / navigation

Looking for: friends, flings, wolves to seduce, trouble to get into

x

Novis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-14-2018, 07:01 PM
Hey, my boy Novis is up for some threads if you're interested. All your characters are interesting and I can't choose between them all so it's up to you which one you wanna thread with.

I can offer some intellect or fighting points if you would like or we can focus more on relationships if you feel one of your characters would be interested. Novis is new and could use some friends.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Updated with my more active characters, as well as some that are in the works!

Elliot, if you're still down for a few threads we can do that! Toss up an AW somewhere and I can reply with whomever you'd like!

Novis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-10-2018, 01:50 AM
Tada! I finished the thread so feel free to reply whenever you have the time.

I have no specific character of yours in mind for this thread, so anyone in the area or anyone you want to participate is welcome. I love all your characters so either one would be a treat! If you are confused or have questions, don't be afraid to contact me. Novis is pretty blank regarding plot and character relationships so he's pretty open for anything.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Updated once more, now with Sparkledog!

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2019, 05:15 PM
while i'm still down for deion and saturn, carrie would totally try to flirt with marvel lol x)

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-27-2019, 10:45 PM
*Dangles Aurielle at Denny* Always happy to thread! Deion looks fun, too. I've been stalking him xD
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
04-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Aurielle and Deion would be a WILD RIDE™ and I'm 100% down. He's wandering around trying to negotiate trades and scope out the local packs, if you'd be interested in healing supplies/drugs from him for Valhalla!

Lament

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
04-01-2019, 09:53 PM
My life needs more den-plots. Does Lament interest you to thread with?

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-02-2019, 01:24 AM
-Throws Locust at- owo Maybe she and Saturn could thread together?

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
04-06-2019, 10:30 PM
Sea! Plz lemme throw ALL MY BBs at Lament! Specifically though; Marvel and Deion. They'd be the most entertaining to have him interact with!

Lyraaaaa I'd love to toss Saturn at Locust once I've got him up and running, but that may be some time from now since I have to amass the gems for him and also the muse D: I'd welcome you to pick from my other chars though!!

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
04-15-2019, 11:18 PM
We need to thread more, friend! Do any of mine spark any interest? <3

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-15-2019, 11:23 PM
Hmm, perhaps Marvel and Karden perhaps? owo
Karden doesn't have a thread with anyone yet and he can be rather truthful even if it hurts and a bit of a handful at times ^^ But if any of my other characters spark your interest feel free to choose from them too ^^

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-29-2019, 10:01 PM
I'm blind as a bat and forgot I posted here xD yespls, Aurielle would enjoy trading with him
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.