gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf
11-17-2018, 07:42 PM

Adarra had finally worked her way free from the cave she'd gotten herself turned around in, and moved her way through the desert, yet another trial she wasn't sure she'd ever get out of and when she finally found herself walking into mist, large imposing silhouettes in the distance and she became pretty certain she was probably going to be doomed to be lost forever. But there were signs of life here, in particular a strong scent that told her the lands she'd found herself on weren't just inhabited but claimed.

And for a moment the woman was at a loss, she didn't exactly want to keep wandering alone forever but she hadn't been a part of a group of wolves since... well since her mother and father had died. But she also knew that she wasn't really suited for life in solitude... it couldn't hurt to at least learn about the pack here right?

Steeling her jittering nerves Adarra tipped her head back and released a call for anyone who might be able to at least tell her more about the area she'd found herself in and if she decided not to stay, then how to find her way back to less hostile territories.

"Speech" Think

Image by EquestrianJade
[Image: adarrapix_by_lolaf-dck9gtu.png]

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

It was another day of patrolling the wall and working through plans in her mind—from preparations for winter to plans of architecture that would make lives a little easier on her pack for years to come. Not easier to the point of laziness, she hoped, but she did feel sentry duty shifts would be more enjoyable for those on shift during the cold months of autumn and winter if they could duck into a warm… tower? From time to time in turns.

Her eyes slid up to study the wall as she mapped out possible plans in her mind’s eye. It would take doing to build something that tall, she was pretty sure. But surely, they could rig something to raise stones higher. It helped that she and Paladin both had companions with nimble fingers that could tie knots and make what Ime had called ropes out of rawhide.

Her tail flicked through the air in a decided banner as she picked back up into a trot, until a call up ahead at one of the wider passages caught her ears. She slowed and ducked into the thick mist, wending her way toward the call.

When she made her appearance, it was with the dignity and grace of a spirit, forming from the mire of fog that was her backdrop as she approached the female that stood beyond the border. An easy, gentle smile settled onto the Archangel’s features as she dipped her head in greeting and offered, “I am Aurielle Adravendi, Archangel of Celestial. What brings you to our border?”

Smooth, silk and velvet tones lilted with a mixed accent and warmed with an easy friendliness as those gradated sapphire and sky-blue eyes took in the frame of the woman. Not a fighter, certainly not.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Adarra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-02-2019, 01:57 PM

In the moments while she was waiting Adarra was certain that the wait was the worst part, she was after all left all alone with her thoughts and all the worries flooded over her. What if she had picked the wrong pack and they demanded she stay regardless of what she wanted, what if they out right refused her because she didn't seem useful or what if she messed up during the interaction?

Then as a young wolf seemed to materialize from the mist, even smiling as she was Adarra couldn't help the feeling of dread now washing over her and she realized she was wrong, this was worse. "Hello uh..." Adarra found her voice, her pitch rising. "I'm Adarra Malthael, I was uh... mostly just curious about your pack."

"Speech" Think

Image by EquestrianJade
[Image: adarrapix_by_lolaf-dck9gtu.png]

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Definitely not a fighter, Aurielle decided as the stranger introduced herself in a decidedly anxious manner. Adarra. A pleasant name, and the Archangel smiled encouragingly and nodded, head cocking as she let her hips fall to settle neatly on the ground, long tail hair flopping in draping locks of shimmering white on the moss and soil.

“Tell me what you wish to know, and I’ll be happy to tell you about my home and pack. I will warn you that I’ll be enacting changes to the pack in the future, but it’s mostly to do with the ranking system, and adding a few customs I hope will help us be more united and strong.”

From the woman’s demeanor, Aurielle could guess that she wasn’t in search of a vicious pack of cutthroats and hard wolves. Her plans for the pack would harken back to a time akin to Erani’s leadership—Cairo’s even, from the time of Starlite, when a frightened, travel weary white healer who had lost all for a home and a purpose once more.

Idly, she wondered what the first question would be that Adarra posed, and she couldn’t help the slight thrill in her veins at the thought that they may end this interaction with the pack being one wolf stronger.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.