Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
11-20-2018, 11:33 AM

Agnimitra

Female | 3 Years | Auster | Single | Intellect & Navigation

Current Plots: The faintest hint of one day joining Fyri, just because of familiarity and because she wants to rebuild her tavern. But otherwise none.

Desired Plots: Any and all. Friends, Enemies, random encounters, stat threads, wolves from the homeland (northern or southern), love interests (good luck), traveling companions, small brawls, etc. etc.

Forbidden Plots: Death.

Author's Note: New to my court, Aggie's ins and outs are still in the works, so even though her personality is filled out on her profile, please do not be shocked if you see something slightly different. She also has a rather lazy raccoon companion named Meeko who will make any and all encounters as uncomfortable as possible simply because it is his nature.  

Sphinx

Female | 1 Years | Anywhere | Single | Intellect & Navigation

Current Plots: To one day track down her brother Pegasus.

Desired Plots: Any and all. Friends, Enemies, random encounters, stat threads, wolves to preach the teachings of Ley to, love interests (look at dat pretty bab), traveling companions, wolves to show her where Peg is.

Forbidden Plots: Death, brawls. (plz don't hurt my lil priestess)

Author's Note: Very excited for this character, and since she has not yet made an appearance on Ardent, she is able to appear anywhere.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-28-2018, 01:34 PM
Hannibal is in need of some hunting threads if you are interested, for either of them! In trade we could have another thread for one of their skills :)
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Agnimitra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Serene
11-29-2018, 06:21 AM
That sounds great! I can toss Aggie in your open thread if you'd like?