gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Hello there! I have my boyo Hannibal Klein here. He is new to Ardent and I would love to have him meet some new people. I would rather not -plan- threads inch for inch but to perhaps just throw together two Wolves and see what happens. BUT! Spars/hunting/exploring are very welcomed.

Hannibal Klein - 3 years - Pansexual - Male - Neutral Evil

Current Plots - Hannibal is likely joining Erövrare which is a newly forming pack. He currently roams Auster and the Southeastern portion of the map. Other then that he is a blank slate.

Spars/Fights - Hannibal is looking to freshen up on his fighting skills at all times! But, he is also a bit of a darker character who could very easily find himself in a natural dominance fight here and there.

"Romance" - I doubt Hannibal would ever be monogamous, (but who knows some amazing Wolf could change his mind.) That being said if your Wolf is of age and catches Hannibal's eye they will 100% be flirted with, gender/sex does not matter. One night stands, pregnancies, flings, all of the sort is welcome as long as they happen naturally.

Exploration/Hunting - Hannibal is new to Ardent so he wants to scope out the lands. So there are endless options for he and another to meet up and do so together. He also needs to level up his hunting skill so I am always down for some good ol' hunting threads. Both of these options are great for developing any sort of relationship! Friendly rivalries, flirtatiousness, or maybe even friends?