Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Dated a few days forward in order to give her time to recover from the sickness she had

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

The girl had been wandering after she had taken some herbs to subdue her coughing and sickness for a little while if not more. She was feeling better so she figured it was just one of those things that passed with time. She was quite alright with that and hoped that she could get back to her job. She was in a cavern looking for some herbs that grew better in dark and moist areas. There were small pools of water hidden throughout the massive system and she intended to find what she needed. She had taken to healing, which surprised her because of how much she had hated learning about it.

With that her grey and dusty orange-red fur slipped through the darkness that had consumed her as she looked to complete her mission. She thought about it and came to the conclusion that she probably should have brought another wolf with her to help carry back the herbs that she needed to collect. Oh well, she would manage somehow. Her eyes narrowed as she struggled to see farther then two feet ahead of her. It was so dark! She slowed down and took a calming breathe. She stumbled over her paws slightly when she continued forward and fell to the ground with a 'pbbbt.' She sighed as she stood up, determination filling her once more.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Masqueo

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM

Masqueo froze when he heard pawsteps echoing in the caverns. Soft. Thud thud thud. Then a bigger thud. A scent, soft and feminine, drifted down the caverns, and the wolf shook his head. Someone was entering the caverns, for whatever reasons. Someone he didn't want to enter. There was a reason why he was there, and that was to get away from others. He thought himself safe in the submerged forest, but that hadn't been the case then. So he tried somewhere where it was told no life lived. A place of darkness and also of light, nin certain areas. A place where death lurked around thecorner, too, as the black and white male learned quickly when he nearly fell into a crevice on the floor . The make took another long breath, and his nose wrinkled. She carried a similar scent to Chrono. Which meant they were probably in the same pack. Of course. Of course the two wolves that found him would be sticking their noses into territories that doesn't belong to them. Masq stood, slipping further into the crevice he made his den in. Hoping she wouldn't notice. But he knew she would: it was hard not to notice the scent of the living in a place normally devoid of all life.

Walk "Talk" Think

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 02:26 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

The woman noticed the scent of a man in the cavern but she chose to ignore it and stay away from it since whoever it was didn't seem to be bothering her. She would just search for what she needed, hopefully she would retrieve it, and then she would leave to be on her way. She had a small frown to her when she noticed yet another dry cavern with no signs of life or water other then the man who had a scent in the area. She wrinkled her nose from side to side before pushing off in a different direction. She sniffed the ground for any scents that might help her find what she was looking for without getting the other wolf to notice or attack her. She decided to ask for help. "I... er... can I ask for your help? I'll be out of here as soon as I find this one cave in the system with water. There are some herbs that tend to grow around it that I need..." She asked to the man despite not being able to see him. "Please? I don't know who or where you are but I really need to get back to my pack and I can't return without them." She hoped for the best.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]