size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
11-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Seasons had come and gone since she first arrived in Boreas. And yet, still no sign of her family. She was lonely. Constantly wandering with no sight, sound, nor smell of her family made her feel like she was the only one on earth. She knew, of course, that that wasn't true, but how she missed her family terribly. She didn't have any friends, no pack nor lover or even a companion. She was utterly, and truly alone.

She walked with her head down, paws squelching a bit in the muddy ground. Morning mist clung to the ground around her, as did a bit of frost. She could hear a few birds, but she figured that the majority had all decided to migrate and move to warmer climates. Sighing, she decided to sit against a tree. The gentle, crisp breeze brought with it many scents, and one, in particular, smelled vaguely familiar. A pack maybe? One that was nearby? She had never visited any of the packs or gone near them, but the smell of the one near this place confused her. She swore she had smelled it before...but where?

Then it hit her. The gentleman that had dug her out when she had gotten stuck in the snow! He was from a pack around here, wasn't he? She couldn't quite remember the name, but she definitely remembered that smell! She wondered if he was nearby, or maybe within calling range. She thought about it, but she also didn't want to disturb anyone. What if he was busy? Or what if the rest of the pack decided to come after her for being too close? Did that happen? Did packs do that? She was conflicted, but in the end, she decided to try a soft call for him. If he wasn't nearby, then he wouldn't hear it. She hoped that he was, however. She was pretty lonely, and a familiar face would help to ease her mind, even if just a little.

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Laisrén

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-24-2018, 05:00 PM

The pack had continued to remain quiet, Brandr had left with his mate and children, and Gwen had been trying to get some activity out of the pack. He felt like he hadn't seen his older brother in ages, now more absent then he had been before. It was almost like his family was just.... gone. It left him with an empty feeling and at times he grew bitter about it. Constantly wishing he could go back to being a pup, when his litter mates were still here, when his parents were still here. He didn't know what else could be done to get the pack back on its feet and he feared it would only be a matter of time before a pack decided to raid them again and this time he feared they would lose.

He sighed heavily and pushed his thoughts back as he quietly patrolled the borders of the pack. Checking for anything out of place and keeping an eye on the prey coming in and out of the Territory. He was just hitting the spot where their borders bumped into the Estuary when he made a sudden stop. Raising his head and pricking his ears a soft call for him came from the Estuary. It brought him a bit of confusion at first, but his mind quickly reeled back to the women he dug from the snow. The tone sounded similar to that day, except it was softer.

He was finished with his patrol anyway and what harm could it do to meet with her. Jumping onto the wall and over the male headed in the direction of her call, his mood lightened. Picking up his pace he tried to be prompt to answer, not wanting to keep her waiting long for him. She soon came into view, sitting against a tree. He smiled as he approached.

"Nice to see you again," he warmly greeted.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]
[Image: c9VTOML.png]

Novel iii

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
04-25-2019, 10:05 PM
Nervousness started coming off of her in waves. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous or even worried that he might not come. It's not like she liked him or anything...right? Right? Shaking her head at the silliness of the thought, she sighed and glanced up at the branches of the trees. He was a gentleman, she hardly knew him. But boy was he a nice guy... She almost thought that maybe he was too busy, or maybe he hadn't heard her. But when she heard that familiar voice of his, the thoughts melted away and she stood up, tail wagging as a smile grew. "Oh! I was worried you might not have heard me!" Wait...did she just say that?

Her smile faltered a bit as embarrassment flooded her. "Er, I mean...It's nice to see you, too. I hope I didn't disturb you too much?" She would understand if he was busy what with being in a pack and all. And she would understand if he couldn't stay very long, if at all. "Um, how've you been?"

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!