gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-01-2018, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2019, 07:34 AM by Theory.)
Abaven Pack

This is a thread where you can share any threads that you have started in (or out!) of Abaven territory that is open to any other Abaven wolves. Consider it as being like the AW threads thread, but for just Abaven wolves! This will make it easier to keep track of so there can be more pack interaction. Just reply to the thread using the following code that I stole from the AW thread (that was stolen from Tea, then Eve). It's polite to warn if your character is going to be mature - swearing, sexual content, etc - so the more sensitive Abavanian's can avoid it if they want. If your post is answered and you don't want any new characters to enter, please edit your post here accordingly.

Joining threads may also be posted here but please specify that in your notes and also specify if it is intended to be completely open to all pack members or restricted to wolves who are allowed to accept members.

Current open threads:

Code:
<b>Name of Thread</b>:
<b>Link to Thread</b>: <a href=LINK HERE>click</a>
<b>Mature?</b>:
<b>Other Notes</b>:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.