size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Vail had set the date, and Solor had come to her, nervous and anxious, to tell her that the day was nearly upon them. She hadn’t really gotten to know Solor, rarely talking to him outside of pack duties. Still, he clearly loved her sister, and that made him alright in her books.

She set Feather out to find Rhythm, and bring her - and possibly Valentine, to the packs borders. She had told the bird where approximately to find her and figured it wouldn’t be too long before her Auntie would get here. The wedding would happen tomorrow, and her Auntie would get some time to settle in. With that part of the organising done, she would go and find her sister to see how she was doing. She approached the healers den by the direction of her garden. The herbs where darkening in the autumn season, and she knew Vail had been busy preparing her herbs for the colder months ahead. She still enjoyed wandering through the neat rows, and getting the scent of growing things in her nose.

It reminded her of older days. She didn’t let herself linger, pushing through the plants and making her way to her sisters den. She stood outside the door and let out a soft bark, announcing her presence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-02-2018, 02:58 PM

Her den was filling up nicely, there were convenient little cubbies lined up at the rear of her little cave that she had slowly started filling with the plants she was harvesting that season. She was organizing and reorganizing again as she wasn’t quite satisfied with the arrangement yet. Vail tried to remember the way her previous mentor had set up his stores, and she thought she was kind of close but everything seemed off. She huffed, dissatisfied as the call for her reached her ears.

She tried to forget her herbs for the moment and flicked her ears in the direction of the entrance. It sounded like Shaye… she felt a bit of nervousness flutter in her belly as she thought about the wedding. She was worried about the event, but also more than excited. So excited she was almost sick. She wouldn’t have mentioned that to her sister or Solor though, they had enough on their paws to be worrying about how she felt.

With little effort Vail appeared outside the den, greeted by her sister just like she thought she would be. "Hello, Shaye. What can I do for you today?" She didn’t smell any blood or obvious injuries so she doubted her sister needed her healing touch. Besides, she could heal most of her own ailments herself.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-02-2018, 04:02 PM

Her sister didn’t take long to appear, her little white frame exciting the den, and Shave gave her tail a friendly wag behind her. She leaned forward and gave her sister a kiss on the check. She felt she hadn’t been spending as much time with Vail lately as she was accustomed to. They had shared a den for a long time, and it was strange sleeping alone now. She knew her sister was doing good, she was thriving as a healer in Abaven, and the scent of fresh herbs coming from her den only set that home for Shaye.

She smiled fondly at her sister, who questioned so innocently what was up. Shaye knew, she knew how nervous Vail was going to be. They might have spending some time apart, but she was skill keyed in to her younger sister. “Big day coming up Vail, I wanted to check up on you.” she admitted, watching her closely to see how the reminder effected her.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-03-2018, 07:28 PM

Vail leaned in to her sister’s affection, smiling blissfully in how warm and safe the gesture made her feel. A welcomed bridge over the bottomless pit that had formed in her belly. She hoped her sister wasn’t too lonely at night, while she had found her own space with Solor and left her sister to spend her nights alone. Vail felt guilty for not thinking about those facts as much as she should have. She tried to dismiss the thoughts, they were both adults, they didn’t need to share a den anymore.

She sat back on her haunches, ears perked as she listened to her sister’s words. Succeeding in opening the pit back up Vail did her best not to look the nervous mess she had felt. The whole pack would likely be there, and Vail would be the center of attention. Though she knew all of her focus would be on Solor that day, the thoughts of it was disturbing her now. "Today is just another day," she’d offer, shrugging off any clues that she might be anything less than completely worried about it. "But I am excited to say ‘I do." She meant it too, but what she didn’t say was that she was more excited for it all to be done. She wanted to marry Solor more than anything, and she hoped those emotions would pull her through.

She had already held a healer training, and that had been far from difficult or scary. This was different though, he felt so out of her element. She wanted the day to be perfect.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-08-2018, 02:00 PM

It was strange without Feather twittering in the background, but it was hardly the first time she had sent her companion out to search for someone, or give others direction. She knew Rhythm didn’t need a guide to Abaven, but she did need to know that the day was approaching, and it made Shaye feel better to know that she wasn’t alone. Would Valentine come with her now, or later. Would Valentine show at all? She shook her head to clear the thoughts. She had a lot of planning ahead of her. Solor had started some of it, but Shaye, bossy Alpha and older sister that she was, had already taken over most of the planning. Like inviting Valentine…

Everything would be fine. It had to, this was Vail’s big day coming up.

Vail would smile at Shaye, and Shaye couldn’t help but grin back. Vail was her everything, the one who had been beside her from the day that Vail had been born. She was watching her younger sister closely, as she shrugged off her emotions and said that today was just another day. Shaye hid another smile at her sisters dismissive reply. She doubted the woman’s emotions where that simple.

“Just another day, eh?” she said back, seating her rump on the ground, still watching her sister. She shouldn’t toy with her, but she did want her sister to admit how she was feeling. She was after all, the least likely person to judge in the whole pack. “So, you’ll be pleased to know I sent for Rhythm so we can do some rehearsals today in preparation?” she said blandly, the tone of her voice hiding the hawkish way she watched her sister.

""

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Thankfully Shaye and Solor had been vigilant in their preparing for the big day, most anxiety had already been lifted from Vail’s shoulders. However she was anxious about the unknown, what was going to happen. The end result hopefully being that she and Solor would be married at the end. She was giving him her whole life, and he the same. After so many years apart, and nothing having changed when reunited, she wanted more than anything to take him forever.

Though her anxiety was up, she trusted Shaye to make everything go according to plan. Her sister would expect no less. Shaye already had so much resting on her shoulder’s Vail would feel bad for laying another worry at her feet. She had managed half way decent at hiding her emotions, but felt herself freeze as Shaye mentioned a rehearsal.

Vail did her best to perk up and look interested as she turned to her sister. "Oh, I hadn’t heard." She knew it was coming but she hadn’t known it would be today. "Should I take a bath in the river? Maybe a quick grooming? Do I need to bring anything? Will there be food, should I eat?" Vail didn’t often give strings of questions, though her voice and demeanor remained the same Shaye should have been able to pick up on her anxiety with ease and Vail knew it.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-08-2018, 07:55 PM

There it was, the anxiety peeked through as Shaye warned her about the days plans. It was clear she wasn’t certain what to expect, or what to have herself do. Shaye couldn’t help but smile. “It’ll just be me, Rhythm, you and Solor at the rehearsal, it’s nothing formal, just getting to know the steps. Yes, there will be food.” she promised, even if she caught it herself. She gave her sisters ear a quick lick, she had wanted to see Vail’s true emotions, and now she would do her best to calm them

“Its to give you an idea on what the day itself is going to look like - you and Solor both, but with less noise.” she explained with loving patience. “If you want to practice other preparations, like getting your coat just right, we can go through that in the time between now and when Rhythm gets here. Of course, I want to have some breakfast with you before then.” she knew she was speaking a lot, but she wanted to make sure that Vail understood what was ahead of her, and how it was a good thing.

""

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-09-2018, 02:18 PM

Shaye did attempt to calm her with a smile, but Vail wasn’t paying enough attention to see it. However her sister’s words did reach through to her quite well. Only immediate family tonight. Vail felt herself loose a breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding. Tonight would be easy, in fact she had no doubt it might even be more real than the official ceremony. She tried to calm herself down, feeling Shaye’s gentle touch as a benefit. She sighed again, more heavily this time, and tried to rid herself of some of her anxieties.

Her big sister continued on to explain the rest of the day and Vail managed to nod in acceptance. She felt slightly more prepared to be paraded around. Shaye said breakfast though and Vail felt her stomach drop. There was no way she was going to be able to eat anything the next few days with out losing it right after. "You can have breakfast." She managed with out dry heaving. "I’ll have water." Hopefully Shaye would assume she had already eaten. Though more likely Shaye would notice her mission to calm Vail was going to take a lot more work.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-09-2018, 04:17 PM
She looked at her sister with a careful eye, not too happy that the girl was refusing to eat. She clearly wasn’t comfortable with this entire situation, thinking of it more as an ordeal with which to content with then an event to enjoy. “We can make the actual wedding ceremony completely private, it is your wedding.” she pointed out softly, nudging her sister’s collarbone, her tone comforting, through a touch older sisterly, making it obvious she understood exactly why Vail was refusing to eat.

“We can have an after reception with people, where wolves can mingle and feel a part of it, without such a big spotlight on you and Solor, and if you departed from that early, no one would blame you.” she pointed out, keeping her voice soft, and keeping gently contact with her sister, providing her with comfort. She didn’t think Solor would mind keeping the event quiet either. After all, all he wanted was to bind Vail to him forever. And that was fine with Shaye, so long as he didn’t force her to draw his blood by hurting her sister.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-09-2018, 06:27 PM

Vail shook her head decisively as the nervous nausea left her enough to do so. She wanted to invite the pack, she knew she didn’t know many of them well but they didn’t have to show up. She didn’t expect all she invited to show, but that was okay too. The thought of a private event appealed to her but that was what the rehearsal would be. She nuzzled her sister back, she also wanted to test herself. If you don’t challenge yourself you don’t change yourself.

She tried to look as stern as possible when she addressed her sister’s next words. "I’m not the Hermit," she reminded her. "And just because I’m nervous," well she hadn’t meant to go that far in her confession but the word had tumbled out. "Doesn’t mean I don’t want to be around everyone." She looked up at Notch’s rustling in the tree above them. "Don’t worry about me, Shaye." She went on to say, not meaning to cause her sister more strife. "I’ll be fine, Solor is going to be next to me the whole time."

While she had picked up some nervous habits, and she had doubted her decision to invite everyone. Vail was ready, knowing Solor was beside her. All she had to do was focus on him and they’d be the only wolves there.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Vail looked at her sternly, voice clear as she told her sister that she was not ‘The Hermit’ Vail wouldn’t be able to see Shaye’s grin, but she would know her sister well enough to know it was there. She would then admit her nervousness, and Shaye’s smile would grow softer, fond, gentle. Yes, Vail was a great gaping hole in Shaye’s defenses at times.

“And i’ll be around too. Your going to do great.” Shaye promised her, through she still thought that a smaller wedding, and a larger reception was the way to go. But, at the end of the day, it was Vail’s wedding. Shaye wouldn’t micromanage her sister, only help her prepare for the big day. Whatever Vail wanted, they went with.

“Alright, let’s head over to Rhythm then and go through this rehearsal.” she said gently to her younger sister.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-29-2018, 04:50 PM
To Vail it looked like Shaye was accepting and supporting her decision. She didn't want to exclude anyone and with how much Abaven had grown since they joined it likely came as a surprise. Of course she doubted everyone would show, maybe a couple few who found themselves curious about the ceremony. Solor was her best friend in the pack, followed by her sister and Tana. They were the wolves she felt closest to, and as long as they attended she would have been content.

Shaye managed to remind Vail that she would be there as well, surely within touching distance. Another comfort to the rose woman. They could be in front of a hundred wolves and as long as Shaye and Solor were there she could do anything. "Just what I need, a big pain in the butt like you." She said in all seriousness but likely Shaye knew she was kidding. "Let's get this over with." She agreed before standing, offering her sister a quick nuzzle before they met up with Solor and Rhythm.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-01-2019, 02:03 PM
“Well, sadly your stuck with me.” Shaye teased back, as Vail joked what a pain Shaye was. Her tone was serious, but Shaye easily knew her gentle hearted sister. She stood beside the woman, and let her tail flick Vail, a physical sign of amusement, since Vail could not see things like eye rolls.

She accepted Vail’s nuzzle, and moved easily, Shaye leading the way. They arrived quickly enough, and Shaye would raise her muzzle and how for Solor and Rhythm, summoning the last two pieces they needed from this rehearsal. With the wedding just around the corner, they needed to get a move on with this practise, in time for the real thing.

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Solor, an anxious, excited mess, wasn’t far away when he was summoned. He knew the rehearsal was coming, Shaye had given him prior warning, and he knew Rhythm had entered the territory the day before. Everything was falling into place, but he was yet to get the finishing touches on the promise band he had tied around Vail’s paw. The blue matched the outer parts of her eye, and indeed was a color they both shared - like the life they had entered, and he thought perhaps a small red gem fashioned on the cloth might finish complimenting her colors.

He fretted a little about the preparations yet to come, and was pleased that Rhythm had agreed to her part in all this. Shaye would be there as well, a vital role as the Alpha of their pack, giving her blessing to this union. Then the family and friends of the pack, and anyone else who Vail wished to be there, would watch… through he would rather have had a quiet affair, he knew that the rank Vail held, a tier two wolf, meant that they expected many wolves to attend.

He arrived shortly after he was called for, giving his fiance a quick nuzzle, and standing firmly at her side, before looking up at his Alpha. If he looked a little wild around the edges, surely it would be forgiven.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Vail mostly ignored her sister's actions, shaking her head slightly at her half teasing. She was stuck with her sister, but she wasn't upset about it. She was glad to have Shaye there at her side, even if she kept some things from her like anxiety she knew she could trust anything to her sister. They teased but there would be no judgement. She had to admit it felt good to be able to rely on her kin so heavily if need be.

The two of the approached the place where the ceremony would take place. Vail couldn't see it, but knew there was a slightly raised Dias and a few trees scattered around in the shape of an arch. Vail took a deep breath as her sister called for Rhythm and Solor.

Her fiancé appeared almost instantly and she felt a sense of relief at his presence. Even with out the added audience she was feeling nervous. Vail was able to take a deep breath as Solor settled next to her and Rhythm took her place.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Rhythm was enjoying the peace of being in Abaven again, lots of ancient memories renewed themselves as she prepared for the next couple of days. Though all too soon she heard her niece's call and made her way to the wedding spot. She tried to recall if this was where Bass had used to call his meetings. Her memory of those days was not as sharp as it once was.

She navigated well enough, taking her place raised slightly above the other three wolves. She had offered Shaye a quick nuzzle as she took her place, ears perked as she listened to the three congregated around her. A grin played over her features as she took a breath. "Hello, young ones." She chuckled as she said it, knowing she was one of the few who could call these three youngins. "Are we ready to begin?"

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-01-2019, 05:19 PM

Shaye nodded her head to Solor as he appeared, and returned Rhythm’s nuzzle with affection of her own, leaving a kiss on the older woman’s cheek. She grinned as her Aunt called them all ‘youngins’ they where some of the oldest wolves in the pack these days.. But Rhythm had always been an adult authority in her life.

She stepped to the side at this point, keeping quiet and out of the way. At this point, she was nothing more than an observer, and support to Vail. They had given the job of officiator over to Rhythm, as the oldest remaining member of their family. Shaye took a seat out of the way, a content smile on her face.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 05:19 PM by Solor.)
Solor took in the familiar scent of Vail, which came with the scent of herbs and the taste of home. He grinned a touch of impishness to the expression, through he mostly kept himself serious for the occasion. There was a touch of amusement, which mostly hid his anxieties.

This was all he wanted in the world, and if he could have just taken her away then and there, called her his and started their life together without ceremony.. He would have. But he wanted to give Vail this, to give her something to remember this by, to mark the occasion, to make it official in the eyes of their pack.

He looked about them, taking in the scenery, and would see Rhythm as she hopped onto the raised dais, and called the beginning of this practice run.

He took a deep breath, and stood just under where Rhythm stood, his freshly cleaned coat glimmering in the sunlight, and he kept his posture straight and proud.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Everyone took their places, Rhythm could hear their paws shuffling in the grass as they settled. She smiled softly, turning her head to each despite not being able to see them. She took their silence as her cue that everyone was indeed ready. Rhythm settled herself back onto her haunches, taking a breath as she fluffed up her coat. She smiled brighter and decided to begin.

The wind died down, the autumn breeze had been blowing most of the day. As Rhythm took in her breath the sun removed itself of all the clouds that had covered it. Warmth spread over the old woman with a sense of rightness in the world. This was their moment, the eyes of their ancestors smiled down at the tiny gathering.

"We have come here, on this lovely autumn day, to see these two pledge themselves to one another." She began, her voice soft and welcoming. "Solor Memoire and Vail Destruction, are your words prepared? Vail, will you begin?" She focused her attention on her albino niece, hoping she hadn't sprung the idea of having her own vows ready.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-01-2019, 06:40 PM
The rosy she wolf took in a deep breath as she pressed herself against Solor once more before taking a seat in front of Rhythm. She addressed them softly, and with Solor and Shaye both quiet she remained that way, ready whenever they were. Her aunt wasted no time, and began just as the sun started shining brightly and the wind calmed. She could almost see Solor perfectly, with his coat gleaming and a nervous smile playing on his features.

Vail broke into a huge grin as Rhythm went on, asking for their personal vows. Vail had been thinking about them for a couple of weeks, and was finally ready to deliver them. "Solor, from the moment we met you were the knight always there to rescue me. From monsters like sunlight and bramble bushes, and my own clumsiness. Even when we were apart I could count on the thought of you bringing a smile to my face. I didn't know it, but I loved you. I didn't know I could love you more than that day or yesterday, but right now I'm speechless to describe the amount of love I feel for you. I'm so glad I'll be able to call you mine the rest of our lives." She finished strong but there were tears in her eyes as she looked up at the man who had stolen her heart so long ago.