gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Dated after DIS thread. Short starter.

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

The woman had a hard time getting the cavern and the man she met there off of her mind. A small frown was on her muzzle because it was effecting her focus. No... she had to get back on task and she knew just how to do it. She put out a call for Queen Roman Armada so that she could request the pack role for herself. If some wolf had told her that she would be doing this 6 months ago then she would have told them that they were crazy. She now saw the light in the role she wanted. She saw the good that healing could do for a pack. That was what she had learned. Everything was important if it benefited the pack.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 07:56 PM

Things had been chaotic and insane, she had just named Gossamir the lead Cura, in the pack though it hadn't been announced yet. Gossamir had recently finished her training, but she had spent the most time in Tortuga- since Deteste's rule, and Roman felt that it should be rewarded. The call of Elli caught her interest, and though she turned towards the sound, and saunters off in the direction of the calling woman. It doesn't take her long to arrive at the sound, and she approaches the tawny colored woman with a warm smile. "Elli." She greets smoothly, her voice warm for the other wolf. Elli had earned her worth as well in Tortuga, with her helping hand in the plague. Roman's haunches curve, kissing the ground, as she settles- waiting to see what is on the other woman's mind.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 01:57 PM

Elli had been so lost in thought that she forgot she had called for Roman until the greeting from the leader reached her eardrums. She instantly snapped back into reality and offered her leader a soft smile. She had been feeling much better ever since that intervention with Misha and Ritsuka. They had both come through for her and now she was ready to claim her role within the pack. "Queen Roman, thank you for seeing me. I've decided the role I want within Tortuga. I want to be a Curi or maybe even the Cura if my skills prove me worthy for the job." She affirmed with a soft and kind voice as she looked to her queen for a response.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 03:22 AM

Elli speaks, and Roman listens to her intently, quiet approval rang in her mind as the other wolf spoke. She is thrilled to have some wolves in healing- as no pack could survive without a healer. She nods at the other woman's words, her mind taking them in. "I appreciate your value, as a healer Elli. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that before. You mention the lead Cura position, is this higher rank something you're striving towards?" She asks, her brow furrowing intently. Tortuga needs a cura. Each area needs a lead wolf so the ones under them have someone to differ to. Roman herself needs a cura to discus things with- and the Queen seriously needed some herbal remedy lessons. What would she do if she was injured away from Tortuga's lands?

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-28-2014, 09:41 PM

The words from Roman were a major comfort to her. She was appreciated by the queen herself and that was more than she could have ever asked for. She smiled softly as the queen posted a question to her and she responded in all honesty. "I do seek this higher rank as my goal. Tortuga is my home and it will always be my home. I'm ready to start taking responsibility for my duties here which includes healers but I don't want to overstep anyone." She posed to her queen with a small smile still on her lips. She wondered how the queen would respond to her request.