Blue's looking for plots

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-11-2018, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 07:44 PM by Bluetick.)
*Warning: I do not do any force breeding or abusive plots

Acapella Adravendi
female • 6 yrs old • loner • Heterosexual
Hunting & Intellect

Ella has become a reserved type individual with an open mind the type that has fallen for the vary man who stole her site from her during a pack raid. She had been shunned/kicked out of Celestial to never be able to return and is now making her own choices in her life

Currently: Ella is currently lingering with Dragon and Greed awaiting for the day Talis rises again. She will be joining Talis when it's recreated

Open for: I would love for something to help reteach her hunting without her sight. Would love to get both of her skills up, meeting other wolves that will be with Talis when is rises. Maybe even some of her extended family that is no longer with Celestial.
Closed for: Love/Romance & Pack life, also she can not return to Celestial and will be doing her best to stay clear of lands directly around it.

Actaea Praetor
female • 1 year • Winterfell • Heterosexual
Healer & Intellect

Actaea has gone through alot recently. In dealing with being abandoned by her direct family and almost dying at the hands of coyotes it has left her a bit more weary of fully trusting others. She is however glued to her uncle and her remaining brother Ignis. Her Uncle has recently taken her and her brother and joined Abaven.

Currently: She is in Abaven trying to figure out what her uncles next move is

Open for: Interactions (mostly Pack to get her out of her shell), Other pack members willing to teach her, Intellect skill points, Healing skill points, young males to take interest in her (first crushes ect)
Closed for: Pack & Romance (Too young for serious stuff yet)

Allegro Destruction
male • 2 yrs old • Abaven • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunter

Son to Hymn Destruction and Oria Guaritore Gøran. He has been raised on the traveling lifestyle. He's planning on being an active hunter within Abaven and he doesn't have any other plots so far.

Currently: Settling in within ABaven

Open for: Intellect skill points, Hunting skill points, romance, friends, family threads
Closed for: Pack (Staying with Abaven)

Branch Wreckage
male • 3 yrs • Kesali • Heterosexual
Hunting & Intellect

Branch is a neutral minded man, the type that would help anyone if need be. His plans are to raise a pack that would be same minded like his family clan, but ran differently then the clan would have been. Hopefully once this happens I'll be able to work some trade routs and agreements with other packs. He is easy to get along with and would tries his best to please others (within reason)

Currently: Working on his pack alliances and finding more members for Kesali

Open for: Hunting skill points, intellect skill points, pack relations, trading with loners, romance or crushes, members for his pack, family threads
Closed for: Pack life (Kesali all the way)

Corentine Scylding
female • 3 yrs old • Abaven • Heterosexual
Hunter & Healer

After spending some time in a nomadic lifestyle, her and her family have traveled back. All the way back to Abaven and for the time being will be visiting family and friends.

Currently: settling back in

Open for: everything else
Closed for: Romance (Brandr is her one and only), Pack

Delaney Callen
female • 4 yrs • Legion • Heterosexual
Healing & Intellect

Delaney has kinda lost herself. Taking the sudden disappearance of her friend and crush quite harshly. She had secluded herself in the north, living in complete solitude until it began to drive her crazy.

Currently: After the challenge Delaney has decided to stay and Fallow Chaos to the new lands in the south and give his leadership a chance

Open for: Healing skill points, Intellect skill points, Romance, friends,
Closed for: Pack Life

Derecho Wreckage
female • 3 yrs • Lirim • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunting

Daughter of Storm Wreckage and Elias Praetor. She is the long lost daughter, the one that was swept away by the rapids in Abaven and has survived to tell the tale. For about a year she lived and thrived on her own until she met with Torin. With the promise of being lead back to Abaven she joined Lirim, but when it came time to make the trip realized Lirim is where she wanted to stay.

Currently: Liquid timing between her plot from the early spring to present day. Basically she got swept away again and Torin finds her, they both figure out their feelings towards one another and she returns to Lirim.

Open for: Almost everything else.
Closed for: pack & love

Elara Durand
female • 5 yrs • Winterfell • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunting

Just arrived in Ardent lands

Currently: in a thread with Acere and a grumpy mountain lion

Open for: Mostly everything
Closed for: love, no capture/slave plots, no rape plots

Ellie Marsh
female • 5 years • Loner • Heterosexual
Hunter & Intellect

She just freshly arrived in Boras looking to start a new chapter in her life after the loss of her mate, her children, and her family.

Currently: Currently meeting the first wolf, Zell. Plotted to become his mate and move to Lirim.

Open for: Everything else!
Closed for: Love & Pack

Eurus Wreckage
male • pup • Lirim • Heterosexual
Hunter & Fighter

Born and being raise in Lirim he's a bit of a handful for his parents and loves to be with his siblings.

Currently: In Lirim

Open for: Everything else!
Closed for: No capture/slave, no kidnapping

Frostbite Wreckage
male • 7 yrs • Lirim • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunting

For a while now the male has been the leader behind Lirim, whether primary or secondary he has done his best to keep control on his life. Even after his mate was kidnapped and disappeared for a while he threw himself into work. Now that Torin has agreed to step up to the bat Frost is slowly working his way into retirement. Starting with the birth of his children.

Currently: Currently witnessing his children being born within Lirim's borders. Getting himself prepared to become a father of 5

Open for: Open for skill points and is still secondary alpha of Lirim
Closed for: Pack & Love

Gustav Heinrich
male • 5 yrs • Abaven Refugee • Heterosexual
Fighter & Hunting

Gustav had just recently came to Ardent and the first wolf he runs into was Shaye. Shaye has offered for him to stay in Abaven over the winter, but it looks like that may be the only plots I have so far. Not sure if he will be staying there since I currently have two wolves, possibly a third to join Abaven.

Currently: Spending the winter in Abaven

Open for: everything
Closed for: no capturing/slave plots

Laisren Adravendi
male • 4 yrs • Celestial • Heterosexual
Fighter & Hunter

Born and raised in Celestial in the shadow of the great leaders within his family. He was originally suppose to be a big time defender, but of course due to myself he has really fallen from that plan. I would like to get him back on that path, but I need lots of help.

Currently: He lives in Celestial and has kinda fallen off the rocker from where I wanted him to be. (Which is mostly due to my fear of not being a good fighter IC). Any of his spars need a witness to count!

Open for: Everything else! And anyone willing to be his witness from Celestial I will be looking for them too!

Lucine Scylding
female • 1 yrs • Abaven • Heterosexual
Hunter & Intellect

She has just traveled back with her family, dealing with a bit of a funk since her brother decided to strike off on his own

Currently: settling into Abaven and adjusting

Open for: Friends (Needs lots of them), skill points, meeting others, young crush or any future romance.
Closed for: pack

Thora Wreckage
female • 1 year • Loner • Heterosexual
healer & navigator

She will be becoming lost from her brothers and will be find by Astraios (Sea's charrie) to travel together.

Currently: Meeting other pack members

Open for: mostly everything
Closed for: No rape, No slave/capture

Zinnia Wreckage
female • 5 yrs • Risen Empire • Heterosexual
hunting & intellect

Just recently brought to Risen, saved in the flooding of her home. She is recovering and has decided to stay within Risen and loving the attention she is getting from Typhon

Currently: Currently recovering within Risen and decided to stay with Risen

Open for: Would love to meet and learn more about the Abraxas including their religion. Also bonding with the other mortals in the pack would be great! She is vary easy to get along with! Finally Skill points!!!! She needs to get hunting points and Intellect!

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-28-2019, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 07:45 PM by Bluetick.)
To do/Plot list

Threads to Make:
  • Branch x Erystotle [done]
  • Allegro x Novel, close to Lirim pack
  • Iroh x Dionysus
  • Delaney x Rhythm
  • Corentine x Rhyme

Threads to reply to:
  • Vail x Lucine [done]
  • Rhyme x Gustav
  • Rhyme x Lucine
  • Rhyme x Allegro
  • Zinnia x Amaris

Plots to remember:
  • Zinnia to be a potential mentor for Amaris.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-12-2019, 07:11 PM
um hi! IDK what sort of plot to offer or anything like that but I do love reading about your characters. would love a thread in particular with Branch due to having an interest in joining your pack (somewhere over the rainbow). right now I only have Heloise, but I do have another character in the works. lemme know if you have ideas and whatnot. =D thanks for your time.
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-15-2019, 07:55 PM
I'm always up for Branch threads! It's a plus if your interested in Kesali, do you know which character you had in mind? I know you have a second one up for acceptance.

I'm open for skill threads with him, he is Intellect and hunter so if either of your two want to go hunting they could meet that way. He's gonna be ic searching for new territory since a pack has moved in right directly beside him and he's not fond of it.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-15-2019, 08:59 PM
I had either Benedict or the design I bought from you in mind for Kesali!

but Benedict is Hunter/Intellect too so that'd be swell to meet up!

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-16-2019, 06:25 PM
How about we do Benedict then :)

If you want I see your new character is a healer. Actaea can teach him a thing or two if you'd like

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-16-2019, 07:28 PM
sure thing! i can start. where do you want the thread?

and yessss, holly needs to be taught somethings (begrudgingly) xD

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-16-2019, 08:26 PM
Anywhere close to Kesali lands :)

Actaea needs more friends :)

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-07-2019, 02:54 PM
I could offer my chars! For now, i only have

Yurei: Winterfell new member, who fear people. She has low self-esteem, depression is her worst enemy but is what controls her life. She has healing and hunting skills. I'll like her to gain some for healing.

Hela- She is part of ashen. she is manipulative, short-tempered and will cheat and kill to gain power. She has fighting and intellect skills.

Eir- She is an stoic and cold yearling who's prupose is to become a warrior. She can stand pretty well againts phosycal and mental pain. She loves to travel and explore new lands. She has fighting and navigator's skills.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.