Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-12-2018, 05:28 AM

The day is cool as she steps forward, the ground sharp and biting beneath her pads. Thorne strides forward across the icy field, eyes drinking in the scenery. She has not explored this particular territory until today, and so she examines each inch of the territory with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. She keeps her ears pricked and remains alert incase there are others nearby, however her body language is not unwelcoming or threatening, however, she ensures that she is in a position to defend herself. After all, one can never be too careful.

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-13-2018, 05:38 PM

Eisleif strode gracefully over the feet of the frozen glaciers, she hadn’t made it very far from where she had first met Valkyrie. The wind was less intense here than at the top of the peaks, but the northern cold still reigned. Since she had left her niece’s presence the Finnvi had been obsessed with thoughts of Thorne. She wondered if the woman would hold any objection to joining Valkyrie’s Viking Band. Eisleif had no intention of offering a choice though, she wanted Thorne by her side.

With the mahogany woman heavily on her mind Eisleif would find her grin widen as she caught her lover’s scent. With little effort the Finnvi was able to find her quarry, she seemed vigilant in her stance. Ready to defend herself at a moments notice. Eisleif flicked her tail in approval. Thorne had been quite the catch. The striped woman made her approach from Thorne’s right side, seeking to close the distance between them and offer a quick nuzzle. ”Thorne,” she’d mutter into the woman’s warm fur.
""

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-14-2018, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 08:38 AM by Thorne.)

The presence of another is quickly made known. At once, Thorne is alert. A million thoughts flash through her mind: glinting teeth inches from her throat, a pair of sharp yellow eyes glowing starkly against the shadows, a vindictive laugh echoing through the treetops. She whirls with the grace of a trained fighter, hackles bristling, fully prepared to attack. And then, at once, she can feel her defences melt away.

The dragon sheds her claws and teeth and lowers her defences. For a silver miracle paces across the ice towards her, beautiful and dangerous in all her glory. Eisleif. She can almost feel herself drawn to the fae’s side, like a moth to a flame, but she doesn’t resist. When the pair meet, the mahogany women aims to embrace her lover, burrowing her nose in the maiden’s shoulder and drinking in her sweet scent.
“Silver warrior” she purrs, eyes peering into the women’s face. “How have you been?”.

For a moment, she scans her lover for injury, then, satisfied, turns away. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust her lover to take care of herself; she knew that Eisleif was fully capable of doing so. However, despite this knowledge, she couldn’t completely bat away the worry. A drawback of caring for someone so adamantly, she supposed.

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-15-2018, 06:25 PM

Eisleif could see the concern roll over Thorne’s features as she made herself visible. The woman was like a ball of spit fire, Eis felt an amused grin cross her features at the bristled fur and disturbed pace she brought upon the earthen female. She shifted from hardened warrior to sweet maiden in nearly an instant. The finnvi didn’t resist her touch as she offered similar affections to her own. She felt the warmth of her lover, and leaned into the embrace.

All too soon they separated, but she was rewarded with Thorne’s bright blue gaze. She asked of Eisleif’s well being, and didn’t hide her curious gaze at it swept over Eisleif’s striped features. The Finnvi hadn’t realized she was held in such high esteem by her treasure. ”I am Vell, She noted, taking her turn to look Thorne over once or twice. ”And yourself, my dear?” Eisleif asked, rushing through the niceties of conversation. Though Thorne could have some hints of news for her Eis doubted she had similar news to her own. ”I have good news.” She teased, giving Thorne an opportunity to answer before she went on to mention Valkyrie.
""

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-17-2018, 12:53 AM

Being in her presence, drinking in her scent...it was like a breath of fresh air. As the pair embraced, bodies melting together in a fusion of silver and brown fur, Thorne could feel the tension drain from her limbs, and a sense of contentment, thrumming through her veins. She almost can't help the smile as it hooks one corner of her mouth, tugging the ebony flesh into a teasing grin. "Better now" she whispers against the woman's ear, eyes gleaming in the sunlight.

Though she could bask in Eisleif's presence for hours on end, it quickly becomes apparent that the silver woman possesses something she wishes to share, and Thorne is eager to hear it. With a single nod and a teasing wink, she takes a pace back to allow her lover the opportunity to tell it. "Good news? By all means, do go on".

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-18-2018, 08:34 PM

She felt herself surprised at how pleased she felt to be in Thorne’s presence again. She was lovely to behold and her own eagerness to be in Eisleif’s presence an added bonus. She really was her lake treasure. Thorne made sure to mention she was better now, reunited with the Viking. Eisleif really had captured her.

She was also eager to hear about the news she had to offer, urging her to go on as their bright blue eyes met once more. ”Freya has brought my niece to me.” She started, mentioning the goddess of love and war. ”She’s offered me a place at her side, glory rings nigh.” She said as she lifted her head proudly. There was an eager glint in her eye. ”You’ll join me?” Eisleif hoped it wouldn’t even be a real question. She wanted Thorne there by her side, like she had pledged at the lake.
""

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-22-2018, 01:00 AM

"You want me to join you?". Thorne let the words sink in, silently evaluating each syllable. So Eisleif had discovered family, and now there was an opportunity, a chance to lay the foundations for something big and glorious. The very notion of it was greatly intriguing, and the fae allowed her curiosity to curve the features she so often kept smooth and neutral. In the company of others, she is usually an indifferent women, hiding her true intentions with expert skill. But when it came to Eisleif, there was no neeed to hide. It was a comofrting thought, and made her decision so much easier.

She'd already agreed to help, hadn't she? And it wasn't a hard decison to make. She wanted to be closer to Eisleif. She wanted to assist in the construction of her empire. And so, it is without a hint of hesitation or doubt that she inclines her head in a single nod of agreement. "Gladly". Her eyes glitter like cerulean pools, her lips parting into an impish smirk. "I am at your disposal".

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-23-2018, 10:18 AM

Eisleif grinned as Thorne correctly assumed what she wished for her to do. She never teased or played about things, especially events of such importance. Valkyrie held the keys to future glory, and Eisleif wasn’t bout to miss her opportunity. Thorne would also be at her side. Of course her lover could do nothing but agree after Eis nodded her confirmation. Her heart fluttered in her chest excitedly, Freya really was smiling down upon her.

Eisleif moved closer to add another nuzzle to Thorne’s muzzle at her agreement. She couldn’t keep the grin from her features as she stepped back again. ”I’m so glad to hear.” Eisleif purred. ”You’ll have to meet her, but the world is ripe for our picking.” She continued, seeing the path she was supposed to walk illuminate before her.
""

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-29-2018, 01:34 AM

Electricity seemed to pulse through her veins. A sizzling, charged kind of energy that filled every inch of her being with a sharp tingling. A new founded purpose seemed to fill her, a sense of determination. She was a woman of ruin, a thing constructed of heartache and betrayal. She had everything to prove. And her lover was a beautiful creature of forged steel, glistening with a fatal blade. They’d shake thunder from the sky with every step, bring their own fire to scorch these lands. When Thorne looked to the fae at her side, she saw a silver Viking queen, both beautiful and deadly. The mahogany women wouldfight with tooth and claw to establish her lover’s empire.

“You’ll blaze” she murmured against the woman’s fur, eyes seeming in the glow in the early morning light. “Higher and hotter than any would have dared imagine”. She aims to nip slowly along Eisleif’s neck, whispering against her flesh. “When can I meet this niece?”.

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-29-2018, 04:44 PM

The silver Finnvi woman wondered for a moment where her Lady of the Lake had appeared from. Eisleif had been alone up until the point she had found her, and hadn’t been bothered to ask where she had come from. She didn’t seem to be a native of the North, and hadn’t been brought up anything like Eisleif. She couldn’t help but wonder what had brought her to her side, but she would never complain. She inhaled Thorne’s scent as she leaned into the affections eagerly offered. Eisleif basked in Thorne’s praise, becoming more eager to prove herself to the world.

She practically purred as Thorne teased at her ears, wondering softly when Valkyrie would appear before her. ”She can be here at a moment’s notice I’m sure. Right now she seeks more of our kin, or those like minded enough to join.” Surely her niece would appreciate the added trained warrior to their ranks. Eisleif nuzzled into Thorne’s shoulder, giving her the option to control the timeframe she met with Valkyrie.
""

ooc. We can have Laz throw Valkyrie into this thread or we can make another one

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-31-2018, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 01:16 AM by Thorne.)

Thorne nodded, trailing her tiny bites down the length of the silver fae's neck, licking occasionally. "I would very much like to meet her". If she would be working closely with this woman, then it was crucial that the pair met. "Perhaps we could schedule a meeting, at her earliest convience?". She pressed into Eisleif's fur with a slightly harder nip, but not enough to hurt, then smoothed it over with her tongue. Aiming to step closer, the mahogany woman attempts to gently brush her tail along her lover's flank, eyes narrowing with desire. Her lips tug upward into a teasing, impish smile.

OOC: Valkyrie can just post here, if you want?

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-31-2018, 10:55 PM

Thorne was not stingy with her affections as Eisleif explained to her the possibility of Valkyrie appearing before them. She almost missed Thorne’s next words as she let herself relax into her touch, unsure if she was willing to bring her niece to their little reunion. Duty needed to come before pleasure though, and having Thorne officially squared away into their little band would ease Eisleif’s mind. Her lover was making her sense of propriety seem fickle with her closeness. Eisleif felt a pleased growl rumble through her chest as Thorne grew more eager with her administrations. A smile lingered on her lips, knowing that Thorne was just as eager for another romp as she was.

She returned her teasing nip, though she wasn’t trying to encourage the behavior when they had important business to attend to. ”Patience my dear,” She purred into Thorne’s ear. ”I vill call for her now, and later ve can be… re-acquainted vith each other.” She chuckled softly as she nuzzled her partner eagerly before pulling away slightly.

Eisleif threw her head back and let out a summoning howl, knowing Valkyrie couldn’t have gotten far.
""

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
01-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Her aunt didn't strike her at as the type to call for her without a good reason so Valkyrie was quite to abandon the project she was working on in favor of answering Eisleif's call. The half crafted dagger she'd been working on would be waiting right where she left it when she returned.

The first thing that caught Valkyrie's attention as she approached was the stranger's coat. The brown of her coat contrasted sharply with the stark white of the glaciers. A precursory glance at the smaller woman told Valkyrie that her aunt wasn't in any danger and her attention quickly shifted to Eisleif since she had been the one to call her.

"You called, aunt?" She refused to speculate. At least not out loud. Secretly she was hoping the woman either possessed information that Eisleif found useful or she wished to join them.

OOC: crappy tag, sorry!

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-04-2019, 05:35 AM

With a teasing grin, Thorne withdraws, content to wait beside the silver fae for the arrival of her niece. Thankfully, they don't have to wait long. Soon, a younger woman of chocolate brown appears across the frozen field, and as she nears, Thorne straightens and offers a polite nod. When Eisleif's niece stops before them, the maghogany woman offers a short introduction. "Greetings. You must be Eisleif's niece, if I am not mistaken? I'm Thorne". She offers no accopanying last name, no titles, as is always the case.

With introductions out of the way, she falls silent to allow the pair time to converse. She figures, at least for the time being, that the two would be establishing the basics, and she was willing to listen and take it all in, at least for now.

speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-08-2019, 03:34 PM

As she had suspected the Finnvi didn’t have to wait long before Valkyrie appeared before them. She hadn’t gone very far, and Eisleif had been trying to keep close to wherever niece chose to linger. Soon the call to glory would arrive, and they would take Boreas back for themselves. And Thorne would be beside her. She smiled over at the she wolf as Thorne introduced herself. She let her blue gaze shift from the shorter woman to her niece’s visage.

”My dear friend wishes to aid in our grab for glory.” Eisleif looked toward Valkyrie eagerly. She wondered how many others she might recruit towards their cause. ”I thought you might like to meet her.” Though she hadn’t witnessed Thorne’s abilities in tooth and claw quite yet, she trusted her devotion. ”I’m sure you’re close to calling the crew together.” Eisleif added, curious about her niece’s progress.
""

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 02:38 PM
The unknown woman was the first to address her. It seemed she had been told of Valkyrie - something that intrigued her all the more. In response to Thorne's question Valkyrie dipped her head in confirmation. "Heil og sæl, Thorne."

Her attention quickly shot to Eisleif as her aunt began to speak and her eyes lit up at the mention of Thorne's interest in joining them. While she was pleased with those she'd gathered thus far, Valkyrie was always on the lookout for more. For mobility's sake their band would always be smaller than a pack, but as of right now they still had slots to fill. "Indeed I am. Soon I will call our forces together so we can begin our training. The day is almost upon us."

She swept a calculating eye over Thorne, then said, "If Eisleif vouches for you then you are welcome to join us. I take it she has told you of our intentions?" Not all were made to fight at her side. If the woman was squeamish or tender-hearted no doubt the raids would whittle her down and break her.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-16-2019, 10:44 PM

For a few heartbeats, Thorne is silent, drinking in the exchange with perked ears. The mention of others piques her interest. So we will have more numbers. More members will be preferable, I suppose. When Valkyrie addresses her directly, she turns to the woman. "Yes". The fae inclines her head in confirmation, eyes shifting from Eisleif to Valkyrie. "I have been informed. And I pledge my allegiance to your cause". Sincerity laces each word, and she straightens, hoping to convey her geunity.

She is prepared and ready. Ready to take action. Ready to assist in anyway she can. Now, she simply awaits the next step.
speech action

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-21-2019, 01:16 PM

Valkyrie seemed pleased as Eisleif explained what she had called her for, obviously pleased with the surprise. The older Finnvi smirked as the two of them became better acquainted with each other. Eisleif hadn’t seen her lover fight yet, but her toned muscle and swift reactions spoke of great potential. Thorne was quick to offer her allegiance, and Eisleif grinned eagerly. Soon Valkyrie would gather all those she’d found for the band.

Eis flicked her tail amusedly, feeling herself eager for the time to come. She hadn’t expected to be quite so fruitful when she returned to these lands. However Valkyrie seemed to offer everything she could have wanted to gain. The lands would soon be offered up to them on a platter, they just had to reach out and take it. The battles would be glorious.

”I look forward to the day, niece.” She added eager for their day to come.
""

sorry for the wait! Also whisper if you want to post here!