gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
12-16-2018, 09:36 PM
Odysseus had been tasked with holding a training session with the fighters of Kesali as part of a deal struck between the alphas. While he was oblivious to the rest of the details he would do his best to uphold the portion of the deal that had been entrusted to him, so it was with the utmost gravity that he called for both the alpha of Kesali and the fighters who served him. They knew to expect him but he would be remiss if he didn't pay his respects to the alpha.

After the last echo of his howl had faded Odysseus seated himself just outside the border and waited. At his side and ready to aid him was Olafur. Together they would hopefully teach a lesson that the fighters would find not only informative, but interesting. It was all too easy to fall back on the basics so today he would make a point to ignore them entirely.

Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-16-2018, 09:55 PM

The call from his borders and the purpose behind it made his tail wag. He was very grateful for the alliance Shaye had agreed on and now her worrier was here to provide a lesson for his pack members. Picking up his pace the large male made his way to the call, to greet the male and to let him in passed the borders to a more open spot within the woods that would be a good spot for the lesson. He himself would be staying for the lesson, feeling it would be good on his own part to brush up on what his father had already taught him, but to learn new things in case the need for him to defend his pack and family from harm would be needed.

He hadn't been very far from the male and had been in the process of a patrol so he was already at the borders. When he arrived to see the male and his companion he greeted him with a smile and a wag of his tail.

"Welcome! I'm Branch, Rom-baro or Alpha of Kesali. Please fallow me I have a good open spot picked out for the lesson," he dipped his head then turned.

When the male was ready he began to lead the way, deeper into the territory to lead him to the open spot within the woods.

"We greatly appreciate your time for this lesson. Being newly sprung I feel it's good for the pack to all be aware of at least how to defend themselves especially since we now have two more packs here in the south." he looked back to him briefly as he moved.

It didn't take them long before they arrived to the fairly open area. When they did arrive he threw back his head and called his pack, hoping for good attendance from everyone.

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'

Noemí

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-16-2018, 10:03 PM
A howl, unfamiliar to the girl sounded in the air. Noemí was admittedly curious… it didn’t seem like someone from her pack by the fact it came from the borders. The girl perked her ears curiously, head tilting to the side as she started off in the direction the howl sounded from. She had learned from her brother a little about how packs worked… but Noe was still admittedly rather naive to most of what they were about. How was she to know any better when she had been raised by two loners who didn’t speak of such things?

What she found surprised her. A male, about as old as her father had been… and something next to him. It was the companion of this wolf that drew Noemí in with curiosity. The female’s canted her head to the right as she looked between the primate and the wolf and then finally noticed her alpha. Noe smiled warmly, lifting her head as her tail wagged behind her. “Is this a new member of ours, Branch?” The girl asked, shifting her attention back to Olafur. “Does he speak like us?” The girl asked, a bit quieter, hoping to not offend the older male’s companion if he did understand.

Odysseus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
12-16-2018, 10:37 PM
In a flash Kesali's alpha was before him. Odysseus dipped his head respectfully to the young monarch. "Thank you, Rom-baro. It's an honor to be here today," he said in a grave voice. "I couldn't agree more - there's no such thing as being too prepared."

The first to arrive was a pup, which was all well and good but the girl's appearance did throw Odysseus for a loop. He'd thought he'd come to give a lesson to experienced fighters, but no matter. What he had to say to them could be said to the children although their young ears might find the topic he'd chosen to cover today a bit frightful. No matter, if they were mature enough to attend then they were mature enough to hear what he had to say.

Olafur, not one to let wolves speak for him, was quick to pipe up when the girl asked if he understood them. "I do, child," he said with a friendly smile.

"Odysseus" and "Olafur"

Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.

Birch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-16-2018, 11:11 PM

WITH YOUR FEET IN THE AIR

AND YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND

An unfamiliar call rang out, distant from where the pallid male had settled in the heart of the willows. Only moments later, Branch summoned attendance for a gathering within the territory, and the young Wreckage male wasn't about to shirk his duties. Heaving himself to his paws, he lumbered towards the source. It never took long to get across the territories, not with legs as long as his. As a steady lope, he made it in record time. Stood in the midst of a clearing, his elder brother had a strange male with him. One of the children that had been recruited was also present. Tiny little thing, but surely she had much to offer to their young pack. The stranger had a primate with him, a creature that wasn't familiar to the young male. However, he was nonetheless intrigued when he caught the tail end of its response to something the girl had said. It talked! Neato.

"Oh, cool! This guy has a buddy! Branch, can I have a buddy like that, too?" He questioned aloud, head and tail flagging high as he trotted jovially into view. His tongue lolled from the side of his maw in a goofy grin, eager to be present for a gathering of his peers. Oh damn, he noticed as he got closer, new guy was quite the dream boat. The young male wouldn't mind it if he spent the rest of the day looking at him. Easy on the eyes, this one. Before he could edge into the territory of being creepy, he glanced at the younger wolf. "Hey kiddo, you settlin' in alright?" he questioned warmly. If she needed his help with something, he'd surely offer.

"speech"

Art by pimsri

Noemí

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-30-2019, 10:26 PM

UNITY IS STRENGTH

Noemí’s eyes shown with delight as the creature answered her, rather than his companion. “That’s awesome!” She said with delight. “YOU’RE awesome. I’ve never met another creature that could speak like us… do you have a name?” The girl’s spoke excitedly. This creature, whatever his name was, was something new to her world. Sure he wasn’t her companion but that didn’t mean he wasn’t fascinating.

But another voice distracted her for a brief moment and Noe looked up at one of the Rom-Baro’s brother’s. She looked up at him with her smile wavering only slightly. “It’s different from where I lived before but I think I’m settling in okay. I found an old badger den or something I was able to clean up and make into my own.” Noemí’s tail wagged back and forth a little. “It’s a bit small still but I think I’ll be able to get it~ Just gotta keep working at it little by little.” She glanced back at their visitors.

"I was asking for this guy's name! I'm Noemí Adravendi by the way~"

""

Art by sterling-raven