size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
12-16-2018, 09:39 PM

Since their first meeting Allegro had been anxious to do another hunt with Shaye and to learn what he could from the older women. He knew his skills would do, but he was keen on learning and constantly improving so he could do a better job. Plus 99% of his hunting had always been done alone and he needed more experience in working together with another to make a successful hunt. He knew Shaye was busy with her rank, but maybe a hunt would be a nice little break from her duties and something she had needed. He was heading back from tracking deer movements, finding a small herd of deer heading towards firefly lake. It was a close enough travel that he zipped back into pack territory to look for Shaye. Even though he had been here for a decent time already, he still hadn't taken the time to get to know where everyone's dens were. He still hoped he could pick up her scent if he headed towards where most of the pack had made their dens.

Lowering his nose to the ground he began taking in the scents as he moved along sorting through member by member and old versus new. It took him a decent amount of time before he actually came across Shaye's and when he did he was on her trail and picking his pace up to quickly fallow it. He fallowed it, steadily it would grow stronger and stronger and when he felt like he was close enough he would stop and look around. He didn't see her, but that didn't mean she wasn't within earshot.

"Shaye?" he called out.

"Allegro Talk", & 'Allegro Think"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-17-2018, 01:36 AM
Shaye was wondering through Abaven, keeping an eye on things without any real direction. The idea of the slavers getting closer made her anxious, with the added worry of a new member to care for and protect. She felt she had a lot to lose in Abaven now, wolves she had promised good lives, safe lives,which could be disrupted by outside threats. She knew Rhyme was whipping their warriors into shape, and now having three experienced fighters in the pack, excluding Shaye, who could still use some practice, did make her feel a lot more at ease. Still, they had twenty wolves within their border, and Three experienced fighter…

If she thought about it too long and hard she was going to give herself a brain aneurysm. So, when she caught sight of Allegro walking towards her, she was more then happy for the distraction. She smiled at the hunter, giving her tail a little wag, and tilting her ears towards him. “Hey Allegro, where you looking for me?” he had a purposeful expression on, and did seem to be looking about for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.