gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-09-2014, 02:36 PM

The girl would come home victorious and content with all that she had learned. She hadn't been certain how she would do in her spars since she had not concentrated on fighting for some time. She had however kept fit and paid attention to each step she made. The fact that she would reign over all she fought with would add a spark to her fire and she would run to her brother with laughter in her eyes.

She danced about Serpent Plains, fully accustomed to its dangers and funs in these late days of building Abaven. She knew that there was one last obstacle to over come ? sparring her brother, but that could wait a little while, for now she would rather tackle him and tickle his belly then draw his blood. She would stop in the centre of the plains and lift back her head and call for him. Let him know that the one he had chosen as his guard truly felt ready as a warrior of his pack.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-10-2014, 01:49 AM

The pale brute had been sitting on top of his den all day, just waiting for his sister to return. His golden gaze endlessly scanned the plains, just waiting to pick out a speck of brown among all the greens and yellows. Would she return to him the winner, or would she be defeated? He wouldn't feel any different about her either way, although he would be proud of her if she had come back and won. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't see her, but he sure heard her howl. His ears perked immediately, scrambling on the wet stone and almost face planting off the rock. He ran, ran to his sisters side.

As he ran for her, he could tell by her goofy grin that she had won. Well, unless she was strangely happy about losing. Skidding to a stop, he pranced around the brown dame, his tail wagging high above him. "What happened? How did it go?" He asked, rapid firing the questions at her as he danced around her form, taking in her wounds. It didn't look like it was anything major, nothing that Harmony couldn't fix up.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-10-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 02:01 AM by Motif I.)

She would grin at the presence of her Brother Boy, a grin that spoke of her nature, of freedom and wildness and love. He was running to her like seeing her simply made his day and a soft laugh would escape her lips as she watched him first slip and then run to his side. He would prance about her with such energy that it did her own wild spirit proud. He would dance and run about her and she followed his movements with her eyes until she got so dizzy she gave up and flopped onto the ground on her side with a giggle. ?Stop, stop! I cant see straight? she laughed, pawing at the air and hoping to snag one of his paws.

?My Bass, I have come back to you as the winner, victorious and strong.? She laughed again softly, enjoying the feel of its softness past her throat. ?I bet no one can get past the two of us she" told him attempting to grab at him again, to bring him down beside her where she could bury her head into his soft and familiar coat.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-10-2014, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 02:47 AM by Bass.)

He laughed, his deep baritone filling the air as Motif fell on her side. She tried to swipe at him but he easily side stepped her, avoiding being tripped. She told him what he already knew, they she had won. Tossing back his head he let out a howl of joy, too caught up in the sound to avoid her paws the second time. His golden eyes grew wide as he was suddenly much closer to the ground than he had remembered. Rolling over he flopped his long legs over Motif, wiggling around on the earth. It was only with Motif that he acted like this, she brought out the hidden pup in him. It felt good to simply feel free for a bit, to play and explore like the yearling he was. There was no alpha duties around her.

His ears perked when she spoke of no one getting passed them, straining to hear over their peels of laughter. Catching his breath he looked into her similar hued eyes, searching her face for the answers to the universe. "Does that mean that you are staying for good?" He whispered, afraid that if he spoke too loud that he would chase away the answer. All he wanted was for Motif to stay at his side, for her to prove herself into being his secondary, his Azgrat. He wanted his sister to rule beside her so that they could be the king and queen of the land.

Bass held his breath, waiting on baited breath for her answer. His hopes were high, his tail thudding on the grass covered earth. Could it be true, was she thinking of staying forever? He wanted her as Azgrat, but that would mean that they would have to have a serious spar. Even though she was his sister, that did not mean that she could sidestep the laws that he had set for this land. He swallowed harshly, wondering if she would be up for it. Until then, he wanted to make her Naharar, although she would need to get one more win under her belt. Oh how he wished that he could simply hand his sister the world on a silver platter. She deserved that much, looking after a goof like him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-12-2014, 10:50 PM

There was something so sweet and innocent in the way the two played together, despite their age and responsibilities. Perhaps they had simply seen too much of their childhood together, and brother and sister to ever fully be grown up in each others presence. She would pull him down and his legs would drape about her, giving her the perfect vantage point to rustle to fine furs of her nose into him and gently needle her paws on his skin.

He would turn somewhat serious and would ask her a question. Her smile would play against her lips and she would fully take in her brother, his golden eyes that looked so much older now with the responsibility he had chosen to bear, his brow was farrowed in a way it had not been as pups and there was something akin to hope in all his expression. She would release a deep sigh, letting it billow before her for a moment before letting her smile creep slowly back into her muzzle. 'If you will dear brother I will never leave your side. Perhaps I am free, but perhaps also I can be free here? she whispered.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-12-2014, 11:29 PM

Bass let out a soft sigh as his sister lovingly nuzzled into him as he softly licked her ear, loving spending time with Motif. They seemed to be closer than any of the other siblings were, for whatever reason they bonded more. He didn't mind, he truly loved all his siblings with all his heart, but there was a special place in there for Motif.

As she let out a sigh, Bass' ears pinned back slightly. Would she not stay then? He knew that it was a lot for him to ask, she was always a free spirit. And then her words came, making his ears become fully alert as his tail beat against the earth. "Then I have a serious question for you Motif. I know that you may need time to think this over, but I want you to be my Azgrat, my second in command." Again his voice was but a whisper, hopeful still. "It would mean that we would have to have a serious spar, so that you may prove yourself to everyone. But I cannot see anyone else by my side but you." His tone was no longer teasing, right now he was not the jester that his sister so adored. He was the Azat of Abaven, asking a question with a lot of weight behind it.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-14-2014, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 02:26 AM by Motif I.)

He would offer her then a poisition of Leadership, if she was to stay then she would become leader of this pack with him, alongside her brother. She took in a deep breath and the thought of everything that thse two had done together would come flooding in. Her dear Bass, they had always been stronger together and why would this case be any difference? There was a catch however and he would speak it now. Oddly enough it was perhaps this that made her agree to the poisition the most ? the challenge of it.

?Hey, if you really want me to kick your butt in front of everyone who am I to complain?' she giggled and flopped her head against his offered belly. She would snuggle into the warmth of her brother and all she could think about was family. ?I'll do it, my dear Bass, i'll face this world with you ? how could I have it any other way? she murmured.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-16-2014, 08:45 PM

He couldn't help but chuckle as Motif spoke, a soft laugh gracing the air around them. So was she accepting his offer then? Her jaws parted once more, letting him know that she was indeed accepting. His tail bashed against the landscape, parting the wispy grass with its wild movement. "Then when you're ready, call me to the battlefields and we shall spar." His voice was still soft because they were laying so close to each other, there was no need to yell. He just couldn't get over how happy he was, how amazing it was going to be to have his sister rule at his side.

Slowly detangling himself from his sister he yipped at her happily, play bowing in front of her. "You're going to need all the practice you can get if you want to beat me." He teased, lifting a paw and aiming to bop Motif on the forehead before he pranced away, chuckling softly.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-22-2014, 09:04 PM

Her brother dear would speak again and she would rub her head against his chest affectionately. Despite all her teasing and opinions of him she knew that in reality she was not an easy push over, nor was he a young pup any longer. She knew that fighting him would be a tough match and she wanted to be certain she was ready for it ? she wasn't entirely certain about beating him as he was her dear brother but she knew it would be a dishonour to give it a half shot ? besides, he may well just beat her anyway. Her thoughts only put another big grin on her face as she looked down at him. ?Sounds like a plan brother dear, lets give it a week, eh? Gota give you time to prepare for your doom? she teased him, winking ? she was sure he knew that it was she she wanted the time for, but she couldn't help but put in a few more digs.

He told her that she would need all the practise she could get and she puffed out her chest and held her head high, looking as mighty as she could ? marred only by the toungue that stuck out from the corner of her lips.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-22-2014, 10:04 PM

Bass chuckled at his sister, his best friend, as she spoke about beating him. "You can't beat the Bass-man!" He roared, laughing as he tried to swat around his sisters face. The teasing was back, the relieve of her staying around Abaven. He needed her by his side, he was not complete without her. Lovingly nuzzling her, he let out a soft sigh. "I am so glad that you will be staying Motif, I couldn't do any of this without you."

She held her head high and he let out yet another chuckle, bringing his head up to try and thump under her muzzle with the top of his own. She was something else, his dear sister. Rumbling happily, he licked her chest before laying in the grass beside her, looking up at the sky. "Did you ever think that we were gunna wind up like this? The two of us running a pack together?" He asked, turning his head so that he could look at her. It all seemed to come out of no where, it had happened so quickly.

speech