size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-18-2018, 05:34 PM
Rhyme couldn’t believe how worried he had been when Tana told him how the avalanche had almost killer her and her companions. Yes she had been following him and he had told her she was a wolf free to do what she wanted. He was raging inside because he hadn’t been there to protect her. He wanted to be angry with her for not letting him know she had been behind him, but he knew that wouldn’t help anything. He huffed heavily into the night air. He lingered on his favorite rock overlooking the river. Where he usually wound up when he was too restless to sleep.

This was where Spider had confessed his secrets to him, where Tana had told him about her previous life. With those thoughts lingering he slowly calmed his nerves. Caring that much about someone was new to him. He felt similar with his mother, but it was different with her. She was a frail old woman, his need to protect her was obvious. He also had help though, was this how Valentine felt about Rhythm? Rhyme didn’t know nor did he think he ever would.

His tail lashed out behind him with his deeper thoughts, he’d already gone on patrol and he was already debating about doing so again. Both Imperia and Solitude had fallen asleep in the branches of the maple already, so he stayed there alone. His form was wound tight, and instead of relaxing he was posed to move at the slightest inkling.
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 06:48 PM

She was starting to enjoy her days more and more. She was slowly growing more and more confident as well. Her fiasco with the avalanche hadn't dampened her spirits any either. Though she had come to the decision that she wouldn't be venturing so far from the territory again, unless she was with Rhyme or someone. She had also decided that if she decided to follow Rhyme again, next time she would ensure she caught up to him. She was adamantly apologizing to Rhyme for worrying him and to Basil for hurting him, though basil didn't act like he blamed her.

She was less than surprised to know Rhyme was late with his patrol again, after stopping by the maple. He was a busy man and although she wanted nothing more than to spend time with him she knew he had important things to do. He would eventually be back or seek her out when he got the chance. She gave a shrug and after dropping Alma and Basil off at the tree with Rhyme's birds she set off. She was slowly learning the territories on her own, and the rapids were becoming a favorite place for her. She padded with her hobble along the edge of the water. She had learned a few decent places for her to fish something that she was sure Rhyme would be surprised she could successfully do.

She wasn her way to a shallow pool when the wind brought her Rhyme's scent. He was just ahead and she stopped for a second. She was judging what he was doing by listening for his feet and such. He wasn't moving, so he wasn't patrolling. She moved closer and stopped after she felt she was definitely in eyesight. "R-Rhyme?" She waited then to see if he was going to answer her. He didn't have to, she was willing to just move on if he didn't want her company.

"Talk."

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-18-2018, 07:00 PM
He mumbled little curses and nonsense to himself as he lay crouched over the river. He had heard Tana approach but he hadn’t registered it was her. Too lost in his own thoughts, but enough that he didn’t jump when he heard Tana’s soft voice. His attention was focused on her immediately. Rhyme sighed to himself, but invited her closer. "Tana." Her replied, scooting over on the rock in case she wanted to join him. He looked her over quietly, noticing she didn’t have either companion. However she looked confident, she had made it here on her own. Her head was up, he found himself smiling softly. He really was proud of her, she was growing in leaps and bounds from the frightened slave he had found on the side of the mountain. "What’s brought you out tonight?" He asked as he tried to relax his body. Something that didn’t come easily with all of the current events in his life.
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 07:42 PM

He noticed her and spoke her name. It was all the invitation she needed to move closer and find his rock. She bounded up carefully, clearing the space that was likely a small jump for him but a large one for her, almost as if she had done this many times before. She stood still for a second with her back hunched and her stump touching the ground to find her full balance again after her jump. She was quick to straighten out again as soon as she had found her balance. She then found him and sat next to him. HE must of been thinking here or something because the border was on the other side of the river.

He asked why she had come out tonight and she gave him a soft smile. "I w-was g-going to f-fish." She leaned on him gently. It was a nice quiet night and she was content to listen if he needed a good quiet ear. "I-it s-seems like s-something i-is b-bothering you, w-want t-to t-talk a-about i-it." She hadn't missed the scent of anger before he realized she was there.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-18-2018, 08:07 PM
One thing he’d almost forgotten was the little clump of Cannabis buds by his feet, he thought to use them and help him relax. He’d gotten too riled up in his thoughts to remember though. He decided to place a bud between his gums and upper lip as Tana managed to climb beside him. She was the reason for his tumultuous feelings, but he was so proud of her. She was blossoming in her new freedom. Tana took a seat beside him, and he couldn’t help but notice that she no longer held any hesitation. He found himself smiling.

As she answered him she leaned into his form, her warmth was nice against his side. He was happy she had learned to fish too. He wondered if Shaye had taught her. She went on to ask how he was doing. "I was thinking about losing you to that Avalanche." He offered, wondering how much of the sentiment was from the alpha and how much was from him personally. What would he have done if she died?
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 08:31 PM

His thought were made to come to light as he answered her. So it was her on his mind tonight that had him upset. She pressed her ears back. She hadn't thought about the consequence of what could of happened had she not found the hollow tree or been able to run fast enough. She had merely been thankful she hadn't been ended that day. Though would it be so bad to die? She would be able to see in the after life she supposed, and she might even have her foot back. She'd feel no more phantom pains or fear in death at least. She'd been so willing to welcome it before, but could she now that she had tasted freedom and love?

"S-sorry, I-I h-had j-just w-wanted to c-collect j-juniper, and h-holly. I p-promise n-not t-to g-go s-so far w-without you a-again." Would that ease his mind? She didn't miss the scent of a herb on his breath. She couldn't pinpoint what it was but she knew he wouldn't ingest something deadly so it must be a herb.

"Talk."

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-18-2018, 08:44 PM
He hadn’t meant to get an apology out of her, he was just answering her question. However, her words did much to soothe his anxieties. He sighed softly, finding himself leaning into her as well as the herb at his cheek began to work. Rhyme had no doubt she smelled it on his breath but she didn’t ask him about it either. He debated for a moment about offering her some.

Rhyme put his head on his paws as he looked back up to her. "Thank you," he told her. "Though don’t wait for me, any of the warriors would put my mind at ease." Not that he wanted to restrict her movements, he kept telling himself she was free she could do what she wanted. He tried not to sigh audibly as his previous whirlwind of thoughts were suppressed once more. "So, fishing, huh?" He wasn’t sure where to go but he wanted to keep their conversation going. Already his head and body feeling a little lighter from the plant.
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 09:10 PM

He thanked her for her promise and she gave him a smile before leaning her head over to find his shoulder and placing a kiss on it. It was easy to be like this. She had never even had this with Sintaro. He told her not to wait for him that any warrior would do but she shook her head. She much preferred his company than someone who might not be as patient with her fears and stutter. She liked how he didn't treat her like she was incapable either. His next question sounded like it was filled with humor as he leaned into her as well. She gave a guilty laugh at it.

"I-I l-learned h-how w-when m-my eyes w-were t-taken. I-its e-easier t-than t-trying to h-hunt r-rabbits and d-deer." She hadn't told him yet that most of the prey she had been eating since coming here had been fish and that she didn't want t go to the kill stashes when she could still do for herself somewhat.

"Talk."

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-18-2018, 09:19 PM
Rhyme did enjoy how easy being with her seemed to be, even with out his herbal aide. Though he struggled with defining his own feelings for her, he would never go back on what he said. He was going to protect her, and she really was the sweetest wolf he’d met. He felt his skin grow warm where she had placed an easy kiss, she seemed much more at ease in his presence now that he wasn’t about to overflow with rage. He smiled at her boldness.

Despite all her hardships she was much more capable than first glance might allude to. She could feed herself, and made some excellent alcohol. Two qualities he would praise her for. Tana was growing into a competent member of Abaven. "When did you learn to make wine?" He asked as the beverage came to him. He’d find himself sneaking a kiss at the base of her neck as he was emboldened by the herbs effects as he felt himself curl tighter around her.
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 09:42 PM

It was easy to be near Rhyme, even when he was angry he tried his best to not make her have reason to fear him. It was unlike so many others had always been with her. IT had always been if someone was angry they beat her, whether it was her fault or not.

She pressed her ears forward and gave a sigh as she relaxed against Rhyme. Relaxing was the best thing she could do right now. He asked when she learned to make wine and she wasn't sure she wanted to give him an answer. It would probably infuriate him to know why and how she learned to make the beverages. That she had used it more than recreationally at a point in her life. It was better to not keep secrets though, they could one day fester and become something to hurt her or anyone she cared about. "I-it w-was w-when I l-lost my e-ears. I l-learned i-it c-could n-numb t-the s-senses and d-dull pain. I-I d-drank a-alot b-back t-then." She excluded that her teacher at the time had been a healer she spied on and when he caught her he had cuffed her then tender ears as punishment. Honestly the old healer had been the nicest of her masters, though she knew he was likely dead by now.

Rhymes kiss landed him with her shoving her head under his head and her face into his throat.

"Talk."

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 04:24 PM
He didn't miss her slight hesitation in answering him, though he doubted he could blame her. He had his own encounters with alcohol and watched the slavers he had been under inebriate themselves. Rhyme couldn't blame her reasons either, after living such a life he commended her for not drinking herself to death. He might have if he was in her place.

Rhyme decided he couldn't ask a deeper question, she already seemed uncomfortable enough. Though she has relaxed easily into his side, and as he offered a kiss pushed herself heavily into his fur. He smiled contentedly, and not just because of the cannabis. She pushed closer and he shifted to be able to pull her closer to him. He breathed in her scent and wanted to be so much closer. Rhyme nuzzled her tattered ears, kissing the scared stubs and soft fur behind.

"Do you want to drink, with me?" he asked softly with his muzzle so close to her ears. He felt a tingle in his gut as he asked, remembering vaguely his last drunkscapade with Shaye.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 04:36 PM

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?

She could of thanked him for not asking more questions or trying to figure out why she had hesitated to answer in the first place. She would of told him if he asked , but she would rather not sour his mood any more than it might already be just from mentioning the fact that she had lost her ears. He seemed to hate any part of the truth that had been her life. She on the other hand had just come to accept that there was cruelty in the world. Whether she had been a victim or not was irrelevant to her.

He shifted and she felt herself folding into him, closing every gap they could between them. She was enjoying being held, being loved despite her appearance. She could smell his favorite tree on him along with herbs, much like her own scent, though hers was heavy with lilacs and lavender.

His kisses had her relaxing deeply. Her face showed her relaxation, and her joy at being loved. He asked if she would like to drink with him and she didn't hesitate this time with her answer. "I-if y-you w-would like to, I w-will. I h-have a f-fresh b-batch o-of w-wine at t-the m-maple." Of course going to get it would mean they would have to actually move and stop cuddling for a minute.

Walk, "Tana", Think

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 04:45 PM
He was feeling relaxed enough that even the mention of Tana's past didn't even cause his hackles to raise. She was too though, and as he pulled away slightly he could see happiness on her features. His heart soared. He touched his nose to hers, "If you want to move." Rhyme chuckled softly as he leaned forward and nuzzled her cheek scruff.

The scent of lavender hung heavily around her, he breathed in deeply. "You are the sweetest woman I know." He reminded her, knowing how corny he sounded as soon as he spoke. A heavy sigh left his lips in exasperation. He was frustrated that he hadn't already gotten through this stage in his life. Was he doing it right? He knew she didn't have much to compare his efforts to, but he wasn't sure he wanted to lower the bar that far. He assured himself he was doing something right, Rhyme hadn't seen her this happy since they had met.

She was the cutest thing he'd ever seen, smiling contentedly in his arms. He tried not to see her disabilities, or make her out to be more frail than she was. She had survived so much, and seemed to have grasped the freedom offered to her. Rhyme couldn't deny how impressed he'd become with her.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 04:47 PM

She wasn't sure she wanted to move but he had brought up the drinking so she figured he wanted to drink. She couldn't deny him if he wanted to relax with a drink honestly. She could of easily relaxed with him there as they were. She could of possibly even fell asleep in his embrace, though then they might be caught by others and she honestly didn't know how he would feel about that. She wouldn't have cared much about someone else's opinion of them, but he might not want his sweater side to be witnessed by anyone else.

He touched his nose to hers and she found she couldn't be happier than that. She sat up slowly and pressed a quick kiss to his forehead as he said she was the sweetest woman he knew. If they were going to be drinking they would need to go fetch a bottle real quickly. "S-stay h-here, I-I'll be r-right b-back." She was quick to move from the rock then and hobbled quickly towards the maple. 

Once there she grabbed a container of wine and was quick to turn back. It took her no more than five minutes to return with the beverage. She bounded back up the rock and was quick but gentle to settle back down against his side. She set the wine down in front of them before leaning her head against his neck once more. He could start the drinking if he still desired to. 

Walk, "Tana", Think

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 04:55 PM
He found kissing her was easy, and enjoyed the affection as she offered back to him. He continued grinning, but slightly confused as she slipped from his grasp. She commanded him to stay where he was, and he found himself okay with waiting. Tana was oddly spry for a woman with only three and a half legs. He watched her race off, the dull moonlight glinting off her fur as she made her way towards the big maple tree.

She took barely any time and was back beside him, she set the container gently onto the ground in front of them before leaning back on him affectionately. Rhyme rumbled contentedly as he leaned against her form, nuzzling her gently with his nose before turning back to the alcohol in front of them. He didn't hesitate any longer in taking a long draught from the container she has brought back with her.

The alcohol warmed his limbs almost as well as Tana warmed his side. Rhyme sighed heavily as he let himself relax, sinking into the rock and the woman beside him. This was much tastier than the stolen wine Shaye had grabbed. "You really know how to make a good brew," he chuckled as he slid the container towards her with a pale paw.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 04:57 PM

She was happy to lay against his side. She could hear him take a drink of the wine and she sighed in contentment. Once he was done she perked her ears to his words. Was it really that good? She knew she had alot of practice, but she wasn't sure she made the best.

She could hear the container slide closer as he pushed it towards her. She leaned forward and took her own swig of the wine. It was sweet yet had a bitter taste mixed in, the way wine was supposed to be. It wasn't but seconds and she could feel the warmth of the wine as it hit her stomach. She leaned her head then into the side of his neck. He was so much larger than her but their sizes didn't matter to her.

Walk, "Tana", Think

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Tana grew quiet as he mentioned the taste of the wine, but from what Rhyme could see in the moonlight she seemed happy. She even took a swig herself as he passed the container closer to her. He smiled softly, feeling butterflies erupt in his belly as she leaned in to his neck. She was so much smaller than he was, while he didn't mind being able to practically envelope her with his body there were other places such a size difference could cause difficulties. And he hadn't had enough to drink to forget about that.

Tana had mentioned wanting to be a mother again, and he could logically follow the train of thought that if she had feelings for him Rhyme would likely be the father of said children. Of course the two of them hadn't even started a relationship yet and he was getting too far ahead of himself. For now he would just relax and enjoy Tana's company. The slate marked alpha sipped on the wine again, returning Tana's nuzzle as he lifted his head back up. She really was adorable, and he might have been able to sit and cuddle her above the falls the whole rest of the night.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 05:01 PM

There was a comfortable silence between them as they cuddled and drank. She was happy to settle for just his company and affection for the rest of the night. He was warm and she was enjoying the feeling of him being curled around her.

She began grooming his thick neck fur as he took another drink. She didn't need much alchohol to feel slightly buzzed, with her smaller size and having not had any for a long while that was. She was less concerned with the size difference between them, and had she known he was worried about it she would of done her best to reassure him that everything would be fine.

She turned from her grooming of his neck to take another small drink. "E-enjoying this?" She placed a kiss to his cheek. She hoped he was having fun with his idea.

Walk, "Tana", Think

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 05:02 PM
He let himself take another large drink, enjoying the feel of the alcohol as it took over his senses. Tana groomed him softly, but wherever she touched burned pleasantly. Rhyme didn't try to hide his own smile, not that Tana could see him anyway. Her movements were sweet and he leaned into her touch as he began to forget the worries of the day. He sighed contentedly as she asked him if he was enjoying himself and he found himself blushing at her kiss.

"I am. It's a nice night despite the cold, and the alcohol is warming me up almost as much as you are." He chuckled softly as he reached over to nuzzle her cheek, but it quickly became a kiss on her sweet lips as he felt the butterflies return. Once he started he found it difficult to stop, and his kisses continued over the scars of her eyes and ended with some teasing nibbles at her jaw line. His inhibitions were disappearing and he didn't even think his eager administrations might be rejected.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 05:08 PM
He was starting to become inebriated but Tana had little room to talk. She too was becoming drunker and drunker the more she drank. His answer made her wonder if he felt cold. She figured if he was she knew a way to warm him up. ["Your co-" her question was cut off as he went from nuzzling her to kissing her lips. She was surprised by the action a little but she didn't reject him, feeling her cheeks heat as she blushed. She found herself kissing back and then leaning towards him as he kissed up her face to her eye sockets. 

Butterflies danced in her stomach and her heart fluttered as he lathered her in attention. Her lips were curved in a smile and she couldn't keep the haze from her mind. She wasn't even aware of his reasoning for not wanting to let this develope into more, not that they were even likely a thing anymore anyway. She felt his teasing and she decided to do her own teasing. She nipped at his ears then started smoothing them over with tender kisses.

The alchohol was forgotten as she decided to let him take the lead in this.