ardent

I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 12:11 PM

It was raining, pouring down on the shivering girl as she thought. Seracia is gone. My family, all of my family, left. Emery has no family, either......What are we going to do? Mismatched gaze stared up at the sky, a hopeless sigh escaping her jaws as she curled up, her eyes filling with un-shed tears. "When......When I get older, Seracia will be there again. A haven for the sick, the packless. The ones with no family, no food. The only pack where everyone will be treated like kings and queens." Dropping her head, Silveris stared at the ground.

"Who am I kidding? I won't be able to restart Seracia, unless I challenge the leader and take it back. And if this intruder defeated Destruction......What chance do I have? None." Tears began to fall down her face, quickly, and the yearling buried her head into her front paws, closing her mismatched eyes again. "I'm sorry, mother, father. I failed you, I failed the siblings. I left, and now Seracia is gone. You're gone. I'm a horrible excuse for a member of the Mathias family." A shuddering sob went through the girl's body, and she closed her eyes tighter.

Shivering sobs went through her body, and Silveris let out a sad, wavering howl. She shivered, from the rain, her fur soaking and sticking to her body. She was slowly morphing back into what she had been when Loccian first found her. She was refusing to eat, and her ribs were slowly beginning to show again. She was thin and frail, dirt coating her fur slightly. But now that it was raining, the dirt slid off of her quickly, and she wasn't sure what to do anymore. "I hate this. I hate all of this. I should just leave here."

But she knew that she couldn't do that. Her crush on Emery, her possible crush, was getting stronger with every day. He believed that they could find their family......So why couldn't she? Why did she think they were dead? Loccian was strong.....Except for those past few days Silveris had spent with her. Her mother had been frail and sick, injured badly by the hurricane that had scarred Silveris and Destruction. "I want to see Enola again, or to see Daedalus again." Thoughts of her and her younger brother's last meeting crossed her mind, and she opened her eyes.

He had said that he found a feather, treasure, he had called it. Sadness wrapped Silveris like a blanket when she realized how happy he had been, so convinced that she would stay. But now she had gone and betrayed his trust. Betrayed everyone's trust. "I'm a horrible wolf. I probably need to die." Silveris shook her head at the thought. No. She couldn't die. She needed to rebuild her pack, bring everyone back. Get her family back, or a least start a family. "Mother, father. I'll get Seracia back. And when I do, I'll come and get you back."

Rising to her paws, Silveris whimpered as a stray coyote lumbered out of the forest, starved and thin. Silveris lowered her head and let out a low growl, stepping forward. The coyote stopped in it's tracks, stared at the wolf for a moment, then raced back into the forest. "Cowardly little thing. Like the one who took Seracia away from us." Her brown jaws twitched in a snarl, her fur bristling in anger. She turned around and began to walk away. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she was going somewhere. Maybe she could go see her friend.

It wasn't long before a scent made her stop dead in her tracks. "Enola?" She barked, happy tears rushing down her face. "Enola? Is it you?" Without waiting for an answer, Silveris rushed forwards, laughing as she aimed to pin down whoever the wolf was. "I missed you! Why did you leave?" She aimed to lick the wolf, still laughing happily. She pulled back, her mismatched gaze searching for the others. "Where's mother? Father? Did they come with you, Enola? Are they okay? Is Daedalus okay? Are you okay? Is your new home a good one? I hope so, Enola."

Talk like this