gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-22-2018, 10:25 PM

He traveled Northward without letting Cloud or any of his pack know that he had left. He traveled with one express purpose in mind; to find Kai. So much had happened since he raised his pack, yet not enough to satisfy him. The grey male hadn’t been there to see him seize the mantle of leadership for the second time, but to some extent he hadn’t expected him to be. Kai was as wild and free as the wind and his freedom was the very thing Tyranis loved so much about him. If he had been so pliable to follow him as a subject rather than a free spirit the King was sure his love for him would have been less earnest. Instead their relationship was on equal footing rather than a dominant and a submissive, and with it Ty’s love for the other male soared.

He had traveled far into the perpetually frozen region of the north, sure that if he could not find Kai on his own that he would not be denied if he called for him. It was full dark by the time he had arrived, and yet the waning winter moon had yet to rise. Instead he was treated to a spectacle of the eyes as colors danced across the sky in ripples like the rapids he had been born so close to. The rapids they had both been born close to, he reminded himself. With his soul as alight as the sky above him Tyranis rose onto his back paws and howled pleadingly for Kai to find him and join him, then waited, with his hot breath streaming from him in fine puffs for his call to be answered.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Though Kai was not drawn to find Tyranis immediately after making his way to the northern lands, that didn't mean part of his heart didn't yearn for him. Their last encounter had definitely changed things between them, in ways Kai was certainly happy with. Though they hadn't exactly discussed things, Kai wondered if they really had to at all. Labels didn't matter much to him; all he cared about were their feelings and what they both wished to do. Their time spent together was always something he enjoyed, so much so that he'd promised Tyranis he'd come when called, so long as he was near - and when his friend's familiar call reached his ears, ringing clearly through the desolate lands, he was quick to head toward it. The night was a crisp, cold one, and Kai was glad it was free from the rain that had plagued their last meeting. The sky was dark, only the faint sparkle of stars overhead casting any illumination down on the lands.

That was, until he saw the northern lights begin to dance across the night sky. The sight was a lovely one, one he'd only heard about from his father's stories, and he couldn't help but feel his heart soar at the view. Ty couldn't have picked a better nice to visit, he decided to himself, letting a smile play at his lips. It didn't take long for him find his way to Kennocha Lake, and it wasn't hard to pick out Tyranis's silhouette against the brilliant colors of the sky. The reflection of colors was cast down on the ice, creating a spectacle more eye-appealing than he could've ever imagined. "Nice choice for tonight's date," Kai drawled confidently once he was within earshot of Tyranis, flashing him a grin. It really was a nice spot though, he wasn't lying about that one, and his gaze was torn between settling on Ty and lifting back to the dancing lights above as he drew closer.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-10-2019, 02:45 PM

He flushed slightly at Kai’s comment but grinned all the same as he came closer. He moved to brush his chin along the larger male’s side his tail waving behind him to trail under Kai’s chin. “I was almost afraid you wouldn’t come.” He said playfully, his tone conveying nothing but absolute confidence.

“How has the north been treating you?” He asked casually, sure that the last thing Kai wanted was to talk about his travels. “So much has happened since we last met.” He muttered idly, circling around Kai’s backside and moving to stand beside him again. He met Kai’s silvery gaze with the most charming smile he could manage flicking hi tail again to brush against the silver male’s flank.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

01-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Kai's grinned widened, his expression almost boyish in its unabashed joy, at Ty's pleasant greeting. "I told you that I'd come when I heard you call," Kai assured him easily. Kai couldn't imagine many things that would be so pressing that he couldn't abandon to see Tyranis, not that he really had any true responsibilities to begin with. Even still it pleased him Ty had sought him out at all. He had a life of his own, and grand plans that he'd begun to share with him - but he was grateful for the time they were able to share together.

His gaze followed the slightly smaller male as he circled him, angling himself slightly for more contact as Ty moved and brushed against his side. "The north has done me well. I recently reunited with a cousin I haven't seen in awhile." He'd met a few other memorable wolves, but seeing one of his kin again had been a highlight of his time here so far. "Though surely you've done much more than I have. Tell me everything. Feel free to embellish too, I won't call you out on it." He was curious, he truly was - and he was eyeing him, hungry for information of all that had happened to his friend since they'd met last.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 01:21 PM

He gave a chuckle, moving his head to rest on the small of Kai’s back if he allowed it and lowered his voice to a pleasant and gleeful whisper. “I raised my pack.” He said, a wide grin splitting his features as he awaited Kai’s excited response. “My brother is among them of course, but there are a few others that I’m sure will prove loyal.” His voice was a deep rumble now, almost a purr as he recounted his Autumn accomplishments to the silver wolf.

All around them the lake was silent only the gentle whispering of the wind filling the air as the two males spoke to each other. The dancing lights that the lightning king had no explanation for illuminated the sky, but Tyranis only had eyes for Kai.

Speaking Thinking You

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

02-12-2019, 07:03 PM
The simple contact was comforting, and Kai released a slow sigh as he felt Ty's muzzle rest against his back. "So you mean to tell me I'm in the presence of a King?" Though his voice was low, it was playful, and he was grinning all the while. He truly admired wolves who were powerful, who knew what they wanted and stopped at nothing to achieve it - perseverance and confidence were among the most attractive traits he could think of. "Congratulations. In my family's native tongue, we'd say onneksi olkoon," he offered lightly, the words heavy on his unpracticed tongue. He needed to work some of his family's language into his everyday life or he had no doubt the words were grow even more difficult to dredge up from his memory over time.

He was proud, and happy for Ty - that much was obvious. He leaned more heavily into the other male, glad for the company and to hear of his conquests. "I'm glad things are going well for you. What's next on your agenda, once everyone settles in?" Kai couldn't help but be curious about Tyranis's pack even if he wouldn't join it himself. Visiting, though... did sound quite tempting. Kai mused over the possibilities as he stood there with him, rotating slightly to bury his snout in the fur of Ty's neck. He'd missed his scent and he inhaled slowly, taking him in from each of his senses. "Where do you live, anyway? I'd like to come visit sometime."

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-13-2019, 10:19 PM

“I prefer High LordHe said teasingly, moving to nip lovingly at one of the male’s red tipped ears. They continues to cuddle and nuzzle each other and for once in his life Ty felt the completeness of affection reserved for him. His heart thrummed against his chest as Kai buried himself in his fur and he lifted one forepaw to hold him possessively to him. To all the world he was a king, but to Kai he was simply a man laid bare and stripped of all pretense and finery.

What's next on your agenda, once everyone settles in?"

He barely heard the question over the rushing of blood in his ears. He pulled back to smile devilishly down at his companion. “Maybe I’ll take over the world.” He purred huskily then leaned down to bite at the male’s sensitive throat. His next question barely registered and he felt the answer leave him rather than giving it with even a modicum of sense behind his words. “South.” His voice was a low growl as he delved his senses into the silver male. Touch, taste, hearing, sight, and smell all focused on Kai as a being, in that moment, nothing else mattered and no one else existed.

Speaking Thinking You

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

02-17-2019, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 11:25 AM by Kai.)
Kai chuckled at Tyranis's words. His confidence was attractive to him - one of his favorite qualities, if he was being completely honest. He didn't share his penchant for power but he appreciated it nonetheless. "High Lord it is, then," Kai purred as he felt Ty nipping at his ear. He wasn't quite sure what it was about leaders that was so intriguing to him but he had little interest in questioning it - there was simply something attractive about someone knowing what they wanted and taking it, and having other wolves follow them. Despite his own anti-authoritarian views he couldn't help but feel his own private thrill whenever someone went along with his plans. Surely that feeling could be quite intoxicating, especially in the bigger scale of things.

He leaned against Kai contently, basking in his scent, deciding he'd quite missed him since he'd been gone. "Take over the world?" He repeated with a grin of his own, tipping his head to the side when he felt Tyranis nipping at his throat. With most other wolves he would've felt threatened by his currently vulnerability but with Ty he felt something else entirely. A low growl signified that he enjoyed what he was doing. "You better save some room for me if you do that." His voice was softer now, trying to maintain a hold on their conversation even if it was slipping away from Ty. "Mind if I pay you a visit sometime?" He asked, as casually as he could muster, between all the attention Ty was lavishing on him.