Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-22-2018, 11:10 PM

Valentine's spirits were high as he jogged down the beach. He'd been thinking a lot lately about Rhythm and how she navigated the world. She'd joked about stealing a niece of nephew to be her eyes, but he'd found that to be an unsatisfactory answer. No, they could do better than that. He would do better than that. Many wolves had pets and while he personally found it distasteful, even he couldn't deny their usefulness and if finding Rhythm a good pet gave her more freedom to roam around without fear then he'd find her the best damn pet in Boreas.

He'd considered many creatures but rejected them all so far for one reason or another. Too small, too flighty, too annoying. None were good enough for his little lady. It was for that reason that he'd swam to the island. He hadn't been here since he was a child and it was time to see if the weird animals he remembered were real or part of his imagination.

The first shooting star he'd dismissed as uninteresting and a simple distraction from his search. The second, third and fourth were a little harder to ignore so he slowed to halt and eyed the sky with a quizzical expression. Five, six, seven- very quickly he lost count as star after star dove into the horizon. The sight was both beautiful and alarming. He'd seen many a falling star before, but never so many at once. Dryly, he hoped there was at least one kid out there paying attention and making bank on wishes.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Noemí

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-23-2018, 02:14 AM
The young girl had wandered away from Kesali territory to explore some of the other southern lands. She wasn’t sure what possessed her to swim out to the island when she saw it… but she did. Noe was cold now though, shivering as she began to explore the territory. Part of her wished she was back home in the woods curled up within her den. Maybe chatting with Birch or something… he seemed nice. But no, instead she was here, looking for… what? Was she hoping to find some trace of her missing family, perhaps?

The thought was met with a saddened heart. She missed them. Sure reuniting with Ambrosio had been nice… but what of the rest of them? Her mother and father? Her sister? Her other brother? Noemí sighed softly. She hated being alone, she decided…

She was about to debate if making the swim back in the dark would be a good idea when a stranger’s scent hit her nose. She was still wandering, heading in that direction cautiously, when a streaking light above caught her attention. She looked up, jaw soon dropping as she saw the sky alight with many of the things falling across the horizon.

It was beautiful… and it took her a moment to realize what they were. Shooting stars.

Immediately after Noemí began to speak, her voice soft.

“Wish I may, wish I might, wish upon these stars tonight…” The female had forgot that a stranger was somewhere close by, determined to make her wish before the stars were gone.

“To find more of my family someday… alive and well.” Her accent was obvious as she spoke the words, but it never bothered Noe. She was used to her mama speaking Spanish… and her accent reminded her of the silver woman.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-27-2018, 01:35 PM

A whispered voice came to him on the breeze and brought Valentine's attention down from the heavens. His ears swiveled round as he tried to pinpoint the source. It didn't take him long to find the brightly-colored pup.

He'd been scouring the island for the better part of a day and this pup was the only wolf he'd seen so far. So what was a pup doing here?

Valentine frowned at her. It was entirely possible she was like one of his kids, fearless and adventurous, and had wandered too far. He noted her attention on the heavens and asked, "Getting all your wishes in, kid?"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Noemí

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 11:56 PM
Noemí turned at the sound of a voice, though she didn’t flinch. Her blue gaze was thoughtful, regarding the taller man. She wasn’t afraid of him, no, but that didn’t mean she was going to be rude either. “Mhm.” The girl answered, giving a small smile. “I really just need one. No need to be greedy.” Noe canted her head to the side. He was an interesting guy… his coat was bluish… it was kind of nice to look at. It reminded her of the night sky without the stars. She knew it wasn’t polite to stare though so she glanced around for a moment.

“Do you live here? I’ve never been here before but… seemed interesting so here I am.” Noe returned her gaze back to the man’s own. “Ack! If I’m trespassing uh… my bad. I’m still learning about packs and stuff.” In fact the Spanish kid hadn’t really known much about packs or wolves owning a territory until she had become part of Kesali… but hey, at least she was learning, right?