gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-23-2018, 07:26 PM
She was supposed to go see Vail today for her first checkup. She had to say she was slightly nervous about it, Vail could be completely unhappy about her getting pregnant with Rhyme's children with the wedding right around the corner. The dead was done though and there was nothing anyone could do about it. 

She padded towards Vail's den and garden. She was hoping to catch the healer near there or she may have to wait. The matter wasn't urgent anyway so it could wait. Tana just had promised Rhyme she would go see Vail and do so often while she was pregnant. By now her scent was noticeably different and her belly rounded up with the flutters of movement inside. 

She padded up to the den and stopped outside. "Vail?" she was quiet with the question but she didn't want to disturb the healer if she was spending time with her soon to be husband.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-27-2018, 07:04 PM
Vail has finally settled on the organization of her herbs, much to Solor's pleasure. She had long lost count of how many times she had taken out and rearranged her little cubbies. Now she felt like she was done, everything was to her liking and her fiancé knew not to touch anything or they might go through the grueling process of Vail rearranging again.

The albino she wolf lay back against Solor's warm coat in the autumn chill. She was happiest with him, he completed her. It was hard to imagine that she had been gone so many years from him. She relaxes into him and might have started dozing if she hadn't heard her name at the entrance of their den. Vail tilted her head curiously, gave Solor a quick kiss and retreated from him and their cozy space.

She appeared at the door, recognizing Tana's voice but not her scent. Tana was pregnant? She hadn't been in season the last she had seen of her.. Vail tilted her head curiously, not that Tana could see her. "Good morning, Tana." she offered, leaning back on her haunches. "I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations." She also didn't know if Tana knew she was pregnant but she guessed she did. Vail couldn't help but feel curious about the father. Rhyme seemed to spend the most time with her, but Vail wasn't one to assume.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Vail appeared quickly and she was relieved she wouldn't have to track her down or wait to be seen. Vail greeted her with a congratulates and good morning. She gave a sheepish smile at the words of her mentor. "I d-didn't k-know until r-recently." she really hoped she wasn't inconveniencing Vail this morning with her request. She had promised Rhyme that she would have Vail and the rest of the healers monitor her pregnancy though. She expected Vail to question her on the father and such while she checked her over though. "I p-promised Rhyme I w-would have you m-monitor me a-and t-tell me w-what's too m-much." 

Could Vail guess what Rhyme's worries were? Why he was worried? She probably should be open and clear why. "He's w-worried a-about our s-size d-difference and t-that I'm so s-small." she hoped it was understandable.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-27-2018, 07:06 PM
Vail smiled softly as Tana mentioned she hadn't known she was pregnant until very recently. The comment made the Destruction believe this litter really was anything but planned. She hadn't even know the two of them were a couple when Tana mentioned she promised Rhyme she would check in with Vail. What she said next didn't surprise her either, but affirmed with out asking Rhyme was indeed the father of this litter.

Vail knew how to take her time, though they hadn't seen each other in years she and Solor had taken their time. Though she knew for certain he was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. However something told her Tana and Rhyme hadn't come to the same conclusion when they had made these babies. "He's right to be worried," She said softly, though trying not to scare Tana too terribly. "We will just have to keep special eye," She laughed internally, she'd never been able to keep an eye on anything. "On them. Induction might be an option if they seem to be growing excessively." She made sure to add on, knowing they probably would grow too much for Tana to handle.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]