gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-24-2018, 02:19 PM
I'm offering Ty up to any girls that are looking to get pregnant. He will be intending to raise the children as his own but wouldn't be opposed to a casual fling. I'm willing to go just about any way with this, mothers can be fleeing Erövrare, be members of the pack or have the children with him and keep them a secret, it's up to you! The only thing I'm entirely opposed to is Ty raping someone, other than that leave your suggestions here!

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-24-2018, 05:46 PM
once i get this girl up and running i am throwing her at Ty
Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-24-2018, 07:50 PM
Love it!

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Idk how Ty will feel about her but I have argus I intend to bring back

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Definitely interested

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
01-04-2019, 02:46 PM
-slides Jaidah over-

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-04-2019, 03:50 PM
I know we're already in a thread but I wouldn't be opposed to offering up Leera! She only breeds with males who she things are strong/powerful because she wants to raise the strongest offspring -- she's very particular but I think Ty passes the test loll
Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Nura (when she gets to 50) will be looking for someone to help her fulfill her duty to her family to keep the family name and line good and strong. I feel Ty would fit that bill, she'd probably not tell him about any pups though since it'll be expected of her to raise any pups in the Abraxas belief.