gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
12-24-2018, 03:30 PM

It was a quiet day in the empire and Rain had chosen that evening for a stroll through the garden. Fauldr had chosen to stay behind in the dungeon and finish working on the gift they intended to present to Malleus. The sun had set a while ago but Rain found comfort in the night, particularly while he was safe with a pack that didn’t plot to kill him.

He passed by a small tree with broad green leaves that had a very peculiar scent and rubbed his shoulder against it to mark it for inspection in the morning. For now he simply wanted to enjoy the night. He looked up at the waning moon, a perfect crescent in the air and gave a small, peaceful sigh. It hadn’t been particularly hard, but Rain had felt at peace within the empire and he even dared to call it his home.

speaking Thinking   You

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
01-04-2019, 03:21 PM

Azazel had been patrolling the borders tonight, unable to sleep with thoughts of growing stronger in his head. Malleus had promised him when he joined, and so far...he hadn't gotten anywhere with that. It wasn't Malleus' fault, of course. Azazel had simply been hesitant to approach the alpha to request they start training since he was so busy as both an alpha and as a father with his family. Though Azazel hadn't seen the golden woman around for some time, the pups themselves seemed a handful. He stuck his tongue out, rubbing it between his teeth at the thought of children. He never considered having any of his own, and if he did have any, well...he most likely wouldn't stick around to raise them. Kids were gross, definitely not his thing. But things could always change later, his feelings could change about them. Then again, if he ever did have kids and kept them around, he would only keep them to train them as soldiers.

Movement caught his eye, blood red gaze snapping upward as he spotted the smallest of creatures up ahead. He somewhat recognized the small male as a member of the Empire, but he never cared to put names to faces unless they were important. This male was not of the Abraxas lineage, that much was obvious. He was a lot smaller than they were and even smaller than he was. Still, Azazel decided he ought to investigate this creature further. He approached in his usual dominant manner, head and tail held high as he stalked closer. "You shouldn't wander around at night alone, you know. It could be...dangerous." He watched the male with intensity, leaving his words open for interpretation.

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
01-05-2019, 08:09 AM

His head turned abruptly at the sudden voice, ears swiveling forward as the male addressed him, then pinned back cautiously. He recalled seeing the larger male at the meeting he had attended but knew nothing about him otherwise. If he was of the empire however Rain decided he had no reason to fear him.

He gave a small, amused smile at him, letting his tail hang from his body and his ears rest passively on his head in an overall friendly gesture. “As long as I’m in the empire I have nothing to fear.” He said calmly. “My name is Rain, I don’t think we’ve met.” He greeted gently. Rain had always been far too trusting; He had blindly followed his father for the entirety of his childhood and had casually shared information about himself and Ruina with anyone who would listen. Age had made him more cautious about which details he shared and with whom but the small male had always been an open book.

speaking Thinking   You

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
02-04-2019, 11:27 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azazel regarded him with a cool stare, a rare chuckle bubbling in his throat at the small male's words. Oh, if only that were true... While Azazel didn't doubt they were all protected from outsiders, danger could always lurk on the inside. After all, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...not that he had any enemies inside or outside the Empire...yet. He didn't doubt that one day he would. "Sure, if you say so." He shrugged. All his life he had learned to fear nothing. But he never truly had anything to fear. He didn't know his father, was abandoned by his mother, and the pack he had been born in was full of weaklings. He didn't even really care to remember the name of that sorry excuse for a pack, but he supposed it didn't matter anymore. He was somewhere better, a pack far greater than the one he had come from.

The man introduced himself as Rain, and Azazel stored it away for later. So far, the small male was unimpressive. But looks could always deceive and he supposed he'd find out sooner or later if he was worth remembering. "Azazel." It was the only word to drip from his tongue, though his gaze spoke more intensity. Azazel in general was someone who spoke very few words. Unless of course, he was trying to rise up to where he belonged or get what he wanted. He regarded the male for a moment before casually flicking his tail, "You're quite the runt, aren't you? How do you serve the empire? You hardly look like someone who could fight." The last word came out in a sneer, teeth clicking together at the end almost as if to emphasize that this boy couldn't possibly have much use around here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speech"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-05-2019, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 07:51 PM by Rain.)
Hear Me Roar

Rain’s fur stood on end at the male’s thinly veiled threat. Even when giving his name Rain had the impression that it was one to fear and be remembered. He steeled himself and swallowed a lump that had grown in his throat as the man bore down on him. “I serve as a healer and a spy.” He said, although only one was his official title. He traded in information, not scars or bloodshed, something that he had convinced himself was far more valuable to the empire, although no one had ever told him so.

“And you? A giant brute, growling, and puffing like an arrogant cat. You must be a soldier.” He said sharply, his eyes narrowing on the other male like his father had when confronting his son. Emboldened he felt the sudden need to defend the title that he had worked so hard for.“Some of us have thoughts beyond what our teeth will sink into next, and you’d do well to remember that’s all you’re good for!” He snapped, the fur on his neck raising and his ears pinning flat against his skull. This was dangerous, he knew the male could easily attack him if he wanted to, and he doubted the male would care little for whatever repercussions followed while showing off the brunt of his force. Rain was small and quick but he couldn’t say how well that would aid him in an actual fight.

Speech

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
03-10-2019, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 04:40 AM by Azazel.)

Hohoho! This little boy had guts, didn't he? The runt's words did little to affect the hellish demon, but they did serve to decide his next move. An ominous chuckle emanated from his throat as the runt decided to act like he was hot shit. Like he was a big dog...a pitbull in a chihuahua's body. It amused Azazel immensely. Crimson gaze bore into Rain's own, the clashing of fire against fire in their gazes. Yes...this boy was certainly amusing...and although he claimed his title as a healer and a spy, Azazel had his own title for him. Amusement..." He uttered. Tongue swiped across his front teeth like he had just found something delicious worth tearing into. A step advancing him closer as he sought to tower over the smaller male.

He grinned a Cheshire like grin as he stared down at Rain. You're quite right, Rain. I am a soldier in the eyes of the Empire...but I am so much...more as well." He chuckled. The sound was raspy and ominous as he slowly started to slink his way around the boys left side. He sought to roughly push him around as he aimed to stalk around the runt, his mind churning with dark thoughts as he tasted the boy's scent. Though Azazel was no more than a year older than the small creature he sought to intimidate, he was sure he was much, much stronger. "Tell me...have you ever been...bedded..." He hissed, coming around towards Rain's right side as he whispered in his ear. Crimson gaze seeking out Rain's.

"Have you ever...been with a woman? Or perhaps..." The demon aimed to draw his breath close to Rain's ear before attempting to sharply nip the tip of that right ear of his. "A man..." He sneered. He returned to his place to stand before Rain once more. Some of us have thoughts beyond what our teeth will sink into next...you're quite right about that, little lamb. And unfortunately for you...my teeth are begging me to sink into you...along with...something else..." Teeth flashed in another horrific grin as his posture turned dominant.

Azazel was not above many things. And what he was about to try and do was definitely something he would have no remorse for. If the male chose to fight, then Azazel would fight for the right. He glanced towards a nearby empty den, then turned his gaze back on Rain. "Go on...get inside." He jerked his head in the direction of the den, a clear command for the male. Azazel would remain where he was as he waited for Rain to do as he was told...and if he didn't? Well...he supposed he would just have to drag him in by his tail now, wouldn't he?

""

Tracker

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
03-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Hear Me Roar

A snarl had been steadily building in the base of Rain’s throat as the larger male circled him that erupted into a low growl that wrinkled his muzzle as the male commanded him to get inside a den.

“FUCK. YOU!” Rain spat venomously. “I wouldn’t bed you if you were the last male on earth and my balls would fall off otherwise!” He lowered his head his eyes glinting with a long hidden fire that now burned brightly in him. “If you touch me, I’ll rip off your nose and use it to gouge out your eyes!” He roared, the fur on his back rising in a long ridge along his spine. His threats made little sense but in truth there was little sense left in him, he was insulted, angry, and afraid and had every intention of lashing out at the larger male with the full brunt of his whirling emotions if he advanced any further. Rain was no weakling, he had left that behavior in his past, and he had sworn to Malleus that he would prove himself to be a strong and valuable member of the empire, he had no intention of going back on his word.

Speech

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
03-12-2019, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 02:43 AM by Azazel.)

His grin grew wider as the smaller male cursed at him. “I wouldn’t bed you if you were the last male on earth and my balls would fall off otherwise!” He laughed a dark, guttural laugh. "That can be arranged, you know." The threat fell from his lips like poison. His gaze burning with intensity. Rain's fight was exciting him. His fur lifted with the sense of adrenaline as he started to feel himself getting aroused. It was a new feeling for Azazel, something he hadn't quite expected, but perhaps it was due to the fact he wasn't quite right in his head. He was an unpredictable beast, often willing to go to any lengths necessary to get what he wanted. In a way...it sounded something like his mother would do...she was crazy, wasn't she? He'd say he was taking after his father, but he didn't know anything about him. So the fact remained...did he truly want this boy?

Yes. Yes, he did.

The fire he saw reflected in the eyes of the dark beast mirrored his own. The intensity in his words fueling him. He was going to be a tough one. And he would likely fight Azazel every step of the way...perfect. He liked when they fought back. Though perhaps he could train him to be a little more...submissive. He didn't want to have to fight every time he wanted to enjoy himself, after all. That wouldn't be fun all the time. He smirked at Rain's threat. It made absolutely no sense to him, but he shrugged it off. "I'd pick your battles a little more wisely. It's not a very good idea to cross me unless you really do want to lose your balls..." He hissed. Tongue swiped out to lick his lips as he gazed at Rain like he was looking at a juicy piece of meat. But of course...Rain was a juicy piece of looking flesh, now wasn't he? "Come now my little spitfire, before things get so much worse for you. I don't want to have to hurt your pretty little body."

Azazel sought to draw closer then, leaning his muzzle towards Rain almost as if he were trying to taste him. Anyone with sense in their head could tell he probably wasn't completely sane in his own. Not when it came to pursuing what he wanted. While he could be a rather obedient solider to his superiors, he was still his own, mad self. And right now, he wanted him.

""

Tracker

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-12-2019, 10:51 AM
He wouldn’t be much of an Emperor, would he, if he let one of his subjects be molested by another. The sound of a dispute had drawn Malleus in like a moth to flame. His original intention had been to observe; he was of the opinion that differences should be settled and a fight (or two) to do just that struck him as reasonable. However, rape did not. Malleus was also of the opinion that someone who held the desire to do that kind of harm to a packmate was likely not fit to live among them as an equal.

Having heard the last few volleys and seen the way Azazel has physically bullied Rain, Malleus found he could stand by no longer. He’d seen and heard enough to make him certain of the facts.

”That is quite enough, Azazel.” He said coolly as he approached - his tone expertly hiding the depth of his anger. Malleus aimed to align the center of his chest with the meaty exterior of Azazel’s right shoulder. Malleus also intended to stop about a yard and a half from him. ”Step away from him.”

Pascal, who had been riding low on Malleus’ back, leaped off and put some distance between himself and the huddle of wolves. He wanted to be clear of them in case a fight broke out.

Malleus’ expression was icy as he gazed at Azazel. ”Now,” he said in a tone that suggested things might go very wrong for Azazel if he didn’t handle the situation with extreme care. ”I believe I heard something about losing balls and hurting pretty little bodies.” His gaze briefly flicked to Rain so the smaller male would know he had the floor. While Malleus was convinced he knew what was happening he wanted to hear it in Rain’s own words.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
03-12-2019, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 11:26 AM by Rain.)
Hear Me Roar

He had been fully prepared to launch himself at Azazel and make good on his threat when Malleus stepped in, eyeing the soldier contemptuously as he moved toward his bulking frame. Rain could barely hear anything over the pounding of his heart. All Rain could think of was how much Azazel’s red eyes reminded him of his grandfather’s and how much he wanted to gouge them out of his boar-like skull.

Distantly he became aware that Malleus’s eyes were on him, although the seconds seemed to move at a sluggish crawl. He unclenched his jaw, but a low growl remained on his voice as he said; “Just hollow threats. I expected as much from him.” He had meant the words to emasculate the soldier, but hadn't considered that they might save the larger male from whatever fate the black king chose for him.

Slowly tension began to leave his body although his head remained leveled with his spine and his tail raised in a warrior’s banner. He refused to show the other male that he was afraid, and refused to let him think for an instant that he’d had any kind of advantage over him. A thought occurred to him then, something he had suggested to Malleus long ago; Giving prisoners to him for his own purposes. His ears swirled forward and for a brief instant he glanced at Malleus to see if he had any recollection of that day.  then returned his attention to the chastened soldier.

Speech

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
03-12-2019, 05:29 PM

He would be lying if he was eager for a fight. To taste Rain's blood on his tongue before he tried to take him. But all of that would come to a screeching halt when Malleus stepped out. He held the growl that threatened to bubble up in his throat. His gaze did not leave Rain's while Malleus spoke, eyes narrowing slightly but he did as he was told and stepped back. It wasn't in his best interest to pick a fight with Malleus, nor any of the Abraxas for that matter. He wouldn't risk his position in the pack right now. And it wasn't even so much as his position. It was his home. He had left Celestial to become something greater which was the reason he had joined the Empire. While he had been foiled today, he would get what he wanted another day...

Rain would answer Malleus, claiming what he said were hollow words. For now, perhaps. But they wouldn't be empty words the next time. Azazel pulled back and feigned a friendlier sort of grin. His posture relaxing as he forced his fur to relax and all traces of hostility left him in the blink of an eye. "I meant no harm by what I said. I was just trying to have a friendly chat, but I guess he's not in the mood for making friends." He shrugged, the male going further as he threw on a hurt look. "Then again, I was never good at making friends, I suppose. Celestial never gave me the opportunity for that." They didn't offer the opportunity for anything. He cast a wry look at Rain, all traces of what had happened moments before were gone.

"Speech"

Tracker

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-12-2019, 07:34 PM
One ear flicked back to Rain as the healer spoke. Though his words weren't as strong as Malleus had anticipated he could hear the anger in his voice. Had he not fully expected a strong reaction from Azazel, Malleus might have glanced back at Rain to get a better feel for what he was thinking.

And then there was Azazel. The change in him was instantaneous and despite what he may have thought that was not in his favor. When in the middle of a heated confrontation did one party suddenly become a misunderstood friend? When the party in question was lying to save his ass because he knew he'd been caught red-handed.

Because Azazel's voice had been dripping with malice (and perhaps it was fair to say glee too) just seconds before when his explanation struck Malleus's ears it rang hollow. There was no erasing what he'd seen and heard. The only reason Azazel was playing nice now was because he knew Malleus would fuck him up and feed him to the rest of the pack if he stuck so much as a toe out of line.

"I don't believe you," he said coolly, making it clear there was no way Azazel was wriggling out of the mess he'd made. "And I'm going to get very cross if you continue to play me for a fool." Malleus fixed Azazel with a stern look and growled, "So drop the bullshit, please, I simply don't have the patience to deal with it today." Azazel may have thought he was doing damage control but he was simply making it worse.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
03-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Hear Me Roar

“Friendly?!” Rain spat, his ears pinning back and his jaws parting with a ripping snarl. Malleus it seemed was just as convinced as Rain was that there had been some kind of a misunderstanding. The slate male’s pawns clenched at the loamy soil beneath him, and would have lunged for the man’s white face had Malleus not been between them. Malleus bid the soldier to drop his act but Rain had no intention of letting him make any more excuses.

“Proposition me like that again and I’ll rip off your cock and balls and feed them to you!” Rain snarled, bloodlust dripping from each word. “Pray Malleus doesn’t turn you over to me; I will leave you a twitching idiot mass wallowing in his own filth!” He hissed venomously, removing all pretense on Malleus’s account in favor of striking fear into the heart of the red eyed male.

Speech

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
04-10-2019, 03:34 PM

Azazel made no motion to Malleus' words. He gazed boredly at Rain, that is...until the runt started mouthing off. Azazel's hackles rose, eyes narrowed to slits as his teeth bared. He hadn't meant to disrespect Malleus considering the alpha male had allowed him to live among the pack, but he wasn't keen on sitting back and letting the brat mouth off to him the way he was. "I will not sit idly by while this little runt threatens and mocks me!" He hissed. He was so ready to rip the younger male to shreds, and he would have fun doing it given the opportunity. He turned his gaze to Malleus as he tried to bite his tongue from anymore remarks that might get him into more trouble, but he wouldn't lie down and spout more bullshit. "Malleus, he mocked me from the start! Am I supposed to just take what he says without doing a damn thing?! I may not be the most honorable man, I'll admit that. But I will damn well fight for this Empire, and have served since you brought me in." Gaze snapped back to Rain, stained fangs baring again as his hackles lifted. "At least let me defend what little honor I do have."

"Speak"

Tracker

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Malleus' frosty gaze stayed locked on Azazel. He would have liked to believe him, but there was no way around he had said when he thought no one else was listening. Azazel had threatened to forcefully rape and brutalize Rain if he didn't submit to the soldier's advances. How could he possibly come back from that?

"I don't expect you to let someone belittle and mock you, I do however, expect you to respond in a manner befitting a man. You want to defend your honor, fine. Fight those that call it into question as any man would. But this, Azazel?" He shook his head angrily, his lips wrinkling in disgust. Members of the Risen Empire were held in higher regard than the mortal rabble that eked out meaningless existences beyond their border. Malleus would be damned if he let harm come to any of the Fallen God's followers. "He mocked you and it was for that reason that you threaten him with rape? To 'hurt his pretty little body' if he didn't submit? Look at this from my perspective: how am I, your leader, supposed to trust you with the safety of my pack when you are willing to do something like that to someone you are supposed to protect and defend?"

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
07-13-2019, 11:04 PM
"I don't expect you to let someone belittle and mock you, I do however, expect you to respond in a manner befitting a man. You want to defend your honor, fine. Fight those that call it into question as any man would. But this, Azazel?"

His ears folded back and he averted his gaze like a pup being scolded. He hadn't realized someone else had been nearby, and he hadn't even quite been sure why he had chosen to act the way he had. His mind was all fucked up, he could feel it, and all he could do was attribute it to his mother abandoning him and his birth pack completely ignoring him his entire puphood. He had come to Risen to seek out more power. To get stronger and conquer the world with them, but they hadn't even done much conquering, and he was starting to question the power that Risen boasted. Even so, they had given him a home and a place among them when Celestial had failed to do that. "I'm sorry," He murmured to Malleus, teeth gritting as he stood there and listened.

"He mocked you and it was for that reason that you threaten him with rape? To 'hurt his pretty little body' if he didn't submit? Look at this from my perspective: how am I, your leader, supposed to trust you with the safety of my pack when you are willing to do something like that to someone you are supposed to protect and defend?" He couldn't deny that the things Rain had said prickled his pride. His ego even. Perhaps he had gone too far, but he wasn't ready to admit that. He wasn't even sure if he would have gone through with the whole thing...He had never done anything like that, and his strange attraction to Rain had confused him even more. Maybe it was also his drive for power that had egged him on...he wasn't sure. He stepped back and looked at Malleus as he was questioned. "I can't make you trust me. Nor could I make my birth pack see that I was willing to work for them." His lip twitched at the thought of his old pack. He wanted so badly to seek revenge against their lazy asses, but he wasn't sure what Malleus would do if he decided to strike first. "Do with me what you will." He would leave it at that, and he'd wait for either punishment, or to be dismissed.

Tracker

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-25-2019, 06:52 PM
After Azazel spoke Malleus was quiet for several long seconds. His gaze stayed locked on the smaller male as he thought. After awhile he raised his chin, his eyes narrowing in thought, and took a deep breath before turning his attention to Rain. "What say you, Rain? About his apology, his sincerity; what do you think? And," He was reaching a bit here, "If it were up to you, what do you think should be done to him?" Should he be given a second chance? Dropped like a bad habit? Malleus was curious to hear what the victim in all of this had to say about the matter.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
09-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Hear Me Roar

He spat. “To hell with his apology.” He snarled. “If this is how he’s willing to treat another member I say to hell with him.” He said, raising his head defiantly. “I say banish the cur, let him find some other doorway to darken.” He growled, the fur on his neck standing on end, his eyes never leaving Azazel’s for a second. “He’s only mortal, let him die a mortal death.” He concluded. Fury still burned in him as he regarded the larger male. He glanced back at Malleus as soft growls radiated from his throat, waiting to see what he had to say about the matter. Would he agree with him or let the wild dog run rampant through the pack.

Speech

AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic