Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
01-02-2019, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 12:23 PM by Nyx.)
Ara
10 Years — Female — Neutral Good  — Lirim
Taken / Demisexual
Healing & Intellect

A quiet, independent healer, Ara is spending the rest of her days with her reunited mate Novel, within Lirim's packlands. She's a pacifist and likes to keep to herself, though is willing to extend help to anyone in need if they find their way to her.

Current Location: Western Boreas, not far from Lirim
Open for: Not much, unless your character is directly outside of Lirim's borders. She's getting up there in age and doesn't wander far anymore, though is always down to give lessons, whether for wolves within Lirim or those just outside. Not interested in anything negative going on with her, either.

Ásvor Finnvi
5 Years — Female — Chaotic Evil — Legion
Emotionally Taken / Bisexual
Healing & Fighting

A proud and selfish healer, Asvor isn't exactly easy to make friends with. She's independent, caring only for herself and those who have earned her trust, which isn't something she gives out easily. She has a volatile side, and an inkling toward being cruel to others that she hasn't fully explored yet.

Current Location: Southern Boreas.

Open for: Anything except for romance. Non-judged spars or lessons are good, since she needs to up her fighting skill, and anything healing-wise is good too - but note most of her interests lie in recreational herbs and poisons.

Caelia Blythe Adravendi
Pup — Female — Lawful Neutral — Celestial
Single / Sexuality Unknown (she's a kid)
Intellect & Fighting

Caelia is still growing up, so she's not fully fleshed out yet. She's extremely proud of her family lineage and tends to be quite proper, even for her age. As well as being a bit regal she's also very self-reliant, not one who likes to ask for help with anything, and she is eager to please her family.

Current Location: Western Boreas.

Open for: Not sure yet.

Corvus Aadar-Destruction
1 Year — Male — True Neutral — Abaven
Single / Heterosexual
Fighting & Hunting

Truthfully Corvus is a bit of an awkward boy, not used to those outside of his pack and family. He's fiercely loyal to those he cares for, but that group is quite small so far. He doesn't have a way with words, and often says what he's thinking without analyzing it first. He wants to become something his family is proud of, though doesn't quite know how to get there.

Current Location: Eastern Boreas.

Open for: Definitely some hunts with strangers, I'd like for him to come out of his shell a bit.

Halvar Skaldi
2 Years — Male — Chaotic Neutral — Rogue
Single / Sexuality Unknown
Skills TBD

My two-faced horned Viking! Halvar tends to be more chaotic than his brothers, prone to fits of unwarranted rage and emotion that he justifies by his family's alleged "curse." He's a bit of a spitfire, the type to bite first and ask questions later, and his chronic insomnia doesn't help his demeanor one bit. However, when he's good, he's really good (at least according to Viking standards). He's honorable and stays true to his word, and has no issues helping those close to him. Ignore his double tail until I fix it, it doesn't exist.

Current Location: Central Boreas.

Open for: ANYTHING! He's joining Valkyrie's band, and I'd love to see him beat someone up for making fun of his horns.

Ivy Wreckage

3 Years — Female — Lawful Neutral — Kesali
Single / Homosexual
Intellect & Fighting

Ivy's one of my newer characters, so she's still being fleshed out. She's a no-nonsense sort of woman, who comes across as quite uppity and stiff. She has no patience for nonsense, and she;s a bit controlling, the type to try to know what's going on at all times. She also has a new-found passion for drinking (which she has thus far hidden from her family), and - with her swift mind - has gotten into tinkering and crafting lately.

Current Location: Southern Boreas, occasionally wandering into northern Auster.

Open for: Anything except romance. Just keep in mind she's not exactly selfless, so she's not open to helping unless she gets something in return. I'd love to find someone to teach her how to brew alcohol or trade it with her!

Kai Jarvela
4 Years — Male — Chaotic Neutral — Rogue
Polyamorous / Pansexual
Hunting & Navigation

The embodiment of chaotic neutral, Kai does what he wants, when he wants. Despite being independent, he truly does enjoy the company of others when he chooses, though has no interest in joining a group. Generally he tends to be quite the jovial fellow, as long as you are receptive to him, and he can be quite the flirt too (to any gender). He's also polyamorous, and despite how he acts he's less likely to simply have flings and much more likely to have actual lovers. When things don't go his way, though, keep in mind that he does have a chaotic side and isn't opposed to causing some trouble just for the fun of it (though he's not the murderous type at all, too much trouble if you ask him!)

Current Location: All over Northern Boreas.

Open for: Anything at all! Romance galore (let him break some hearts with his polyamorous ways!), exploring anywhere, always down for hunting, and even more down for shenanigans! OH - he's also in the process of growing tusks out of nowhere, so he's going to be pretty damn grouchy.

Kirsi
2 Years — Female — Rogue
Emotionally Taken / Heterosexual
Intellect & Fighting

Kirsi is as cold as she looks on the outside, generally disinterested in the wolves around her, masking her emotions in a sleek exterior. She's a deceitful woman, able to mask her emotions and often using it to her advantage even when it might not be entirely necessary.

Current Location: Northern Boreas.

Open for: Nothing right now.

Korinna
3 Years — Female — Chaotic Neutral — Erovrare
Single / Pansexual?
Fighting & Intellect

Kori is a loud and chaotic fighter, a rough-and-tumble sort of female that has no qualms with starting squabbles just for the hell of it. She's a free spirit, though tends to find peace when she's working toward a goal. As well as being independent she's quite competitive, always wanting to better herself and prove her worth.

Current Location: Southern and Eastern Boreas.

Open for: Anything! I'd love for her to spend more time with her new packmates, get into some fights for no reason, and raise some hell - again for no reason. Romance might be fun, but she's a bit of a jerk.

Sota
5 Years — Male — Neutral Good
Single / Heterosexual?
Intellect & Healing

Sota is my miniature ninja! Perhaps unlike some of his group, he's quite humble and doesn't think much of himself at all. He's deeply selfless, willing to help any who need it, and tends to keep a level-headed demeanor. He's a gentleman, but he's entirely oblivious to any attention given to him.

Current Location: Auster.

Open for: Anything! He's followed Balsam to Auster but is still very wary of this new place and the giant wolves here. He's going to be less receptive than most to these strangers, and it might take some coaxing to get him to open up. I do think romance, eventually, would be hilarious with him because he's very kind but painfully oblivious to things like that.

Typhon Abraxas
5 Years — Male — Lawful Evil — The Risen Empire
Emotionally Taken / Heterosexual
Fighting & Intellect

Typhon is my Abraxas, and doesn't stray far from his family. He's loyal to his family and their gods, and is excessively proud of his heritage, this pride manifesting itself into arrogance around outsiders. The truth, though? Typhon has a sense of crippling self-doubt that he isn't, and can't, be good enough, and he often finds himself quite anxious on the inside and nervous around higher-ranking family members.

Current Location: Auster.

Open for: Nothing currently.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Can I throw my girl at Halvar and Korinna ? ;D She will join Erovrare after impregnation and after Hannibal discovers of it so it would be good to know someone beforehand.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-02-2019, 12:32 PM
I want Clementine to do some healing threads so perhaps;

Ásvor Finnvi x Clementine Wreckage - They could meet and exchange some herb knowledge. Perhaps in preparation for winter.

Sota x Clementine Wreckage - Honestly just tossing them into a thread sounds fun, just to see what happens.

Corvus x Hannibal - Hanni needs to hunt more so im down for a hunting thread.

We could start with one of these threads for now if you want then kinda go down the list as we have more time.
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Adarra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-02-2019, 01:27 PM
I'd love to toss Maggie or Adarra (or both) at Sota just to see what happens.

Also Medea wants to meet Halvar! (And then geek the heck out because her father's fairy tales about Boreas were right!)
[Image: adarrapix_by_lolaf-dck9gtu.png]