Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Vail was exhausted, but in a good way. The day had been exciting, and nothing like she had expected. Despite that, it was all perfect too. She hummed softly in her bliss, walking beside Solor. Their tails entwined and their pace matched. The party continued behind them, but she had found a perfect opportunity to sneak away.

Darkness already covered Abaven, but Vail didn't need light to get around. She leaned heavily into Solor's side, elated about life's recent events. She had enjoyed their little ceremony, and even partook in the drinking. Vail couldn't have felt any happier in that moment. She giggled softly and nipped playfully at her husband's shoulder. "We made it through." She told him, somewhat surprised at their accomplishment. Vail couldn't keep the smile from her face.

The warmth of the alcohol burnt off the briskness of the evening, along with Solor's natural heat. She was warm and bubbly, with butterflies in her belly. Her mate was good at doing that too, she brought back the memory of his vow. They had been sweet and simple, a promise to keep.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-19-2019, 03:01 PM
All he wanted from the moment they had murmured their vows and kissed before the embarrassing watch of her family, all he had wanted to do was kidnap her and take her away to her den, and revel in her company.

He had taken some of the drink to steady his nerves, he was after all in the company of the most beautiful wolf in the pack. Not enough to impair his senses, but enough to give him that little help letting loose. Now, now they could safely sneak away, steps matched as she listened to the gentle hum of her soft voice, and let it wash over him. There was no sound in the world more beautiful to him, nor sought after. Except, perhaps, for the sound of her laugh.

She curled her tail around his, and he let his own tail swirl behind her, twirling through her own, walking with there banners flared out behind them like this, together. When she giggled, he let loose a soft, content sigh, turning his ears towards the sound. “We did, and now the night is ours.” he agreed softly, as they walked through the darkened territory of Abaven, they could still hear wolves in the distance, but here they seemed to be in their own bubble of peace. Just him, and Vail, together.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-26-2019, 10:02 AM
The night really was theirs. The sounds of the celebration faded as the two of them made their retreat. Vail felt those familiar butterflies rise up in her belly as the center of her world came to focus entirely on Solor. This really was love. The two of them enjoyed a drink or two together, the feeling of the alcohol warmed her alabaster form. Solor's closeness did the same. As she hummed softly his tail entangled with her own. She smiled brightly as he took the lead, guiding her gently.

Leaves crunched under her paws as the last bit of voices settled and the sounds of the autumn night reclaimed their place.

"I hadn't thought about it before now, do you want me to take your name?" She asked softly, though the elation in her voice was obvious. Vail also hoped her new husband might be leading her towards the den. She hadn't drank much, but she was starting to feel it now. Her slyph of a body had a lot tolerance and she was already losing her footing. Not that she would admit the fact to her beloved. She was living on cloud nine, everything was perfect in the moment.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]