Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 04:38 PM by Virgil I.)
SYRINX ADRAVENDI X VIRGIL OLYMPUS
Quote:That's right, Syrinx and Virgil are having kids finally. After a night of passion they will conceive! These kids will have siblings on both sides of the family, and will be beloved members of either family. Adoptables are open for you to design as you please, just keep genetics in mind! Olympus fur colors tends to be golden, some cases russet, and can have a variety of darker or lighter markings. Orange or red or fiery colored eyes are common. Adravendis can be white, russet, darker in color, and tend to have teal or blue eyes.
To apply please give an appearance, personality, and role play sample! Lu will be playing a pup from the litter, and we have yet to decide how many pups we want to be in it, so feel free to convince us to have the largest litter evar with super fabulous apps ;D. If anyone wants to do some designs for us it'd be great! Aly has done these designs so far (#4 is taken by Lu), but feel free to make your own!

deceased, adoptable, taken, unavailable, married in*

SYRINX ADRAVENDI x EOS ADRAVENDI

1 YEAR OLD: VYVIENNE ADRAVENDI, MEINX ADRAVENDI, SYNDER ADRAVENDI, SYREN ADRAVENDI, SEVAN ADRAVENDI

ANTHEM DESTRUCTION x VIRGIL OLYMPUS

9-10 MONTHS OLD: GAIA OLYMPUS, ANDROMEDA OLYMPUS, HEPHAESTUS OLYMPUS, NEMESIS OLYMPUS

SYRINX ADRAVENDI X VIRGIL OLYMPUS

0 YEARS: ARCTURUS, adoptables

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 10:54 PM by Acadia.)
While I would love to be all over this (no seriously you guys are killing me) my puppy muse is the absolute worst *quiet sobbing*

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 05:08 PM
While I would adopt one xD I only have like 3 character slots left. And I have 2 adravendi's. So I just wanna say they are adorbs. and Arian is gonna love them xD
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Name:: Thanatos

Appearance::

user posted image

Thanatos is born small but strong. His body will eventually grow to be twenty-eight inches tall and he'll weigh just over the average weight of a small framed wolf at eighty-eight pounds. His body will be long, with a sweeping, fluffy tail. His entire coat, especially as a pup, will be fluffy, though it will grow to be more smooth and lay flatter as he ages. He will have longer legs as well, with wide paws to support his body. Thanatos will hold leaner muscles, giving him a much sleeker appearance. He will not bear strong facial features, but will still have a certain charm in the face that will make him at least somewhat appealing to others.

Thantos wears, for the most part, a small yet gentle smile. He carries himself more slowly, hardly ever running unless it is required for a task. His typical gaze seems to be more distant, sometimes lonely, as he looks at others. Looking upon Thany others will be able to tell that he is not overly dominant, nor the type to flaunt his linage over others. When angered he holds a bit more of an intimidating look, with his fluffy fur standing on end and bright eyes narrowed into a piercing gaze.

Thany inherited his coloration from the Adravendi line, bearing a coat with a base of brown. Lighter, milk-chocolate runs along his lower jaw and spreads down across his underside, as well as up around his ruff giving him a collar-like marking. His ears are more of a red brown and a darker brown lays across his back. There is a white marking upon his back, giving a bit more to notice about the small male, along with his white mask and paws. Thany's eyes are a beautiful teal, especially shiny in the light.

Personality::

Thanatos, despite being named after the god of death, is actually found to be kind-hearted and gentle-natured. Death is not necessarily a bad thing, and Thany wants others to understand that. He is, however, socially awkward, despite trying to be friendly. Even around his family he can be a bit of a black-sheep, but make no mistake in the fact that this small boy loves them all. He yearns for acceptance, and tends to shut down if he feels that he is being misunderstood. This sometimes gives the appearance that he is distant. In general he is slow moving and speaks in a soft voice, taking things out his own pace. As long as things get done, which Thanatos is the sort to never leave a task unfinished.

Thanatos, without a doubt is much more than he appears in both strength and intelligence. He is a problem solver, with a sharp intelligence. He is one that values those who put in their proper amount of work, and is the sort to volunteer to give a paw when he can. He enjoys assisting others, hoping that they might start to understand him better if he spends time around them. But Thantos is not always such a sweet and kind-hearted male. Though it takes a lot to get him to that point Thanatos can get extremely angry.

Thanatos can be a bit of a beast when angered, showing the rather darker and scary side of the death god he is named after. He is quick to act, unforgiving, and merciless. He will punish the wrong as a sword {or scythe} of justice. He does not speak often when angered, but when he does his words are sharp and spoken in a deeper, almost rumbling growl tone. He also moves faster, at a much more proper speed that his body is capable of than what is seen when he is in a normal state.

Roleplay Sample:: He was three months old, not yet preared to start training in skills that he would carry with him into his adult life. The young male would look across Olympus lands, a soft, almost far-away look in his teal gaze. His home was beautiful, and the wolves around him were surely the descendants of the gods themselves. His father, while not descended from them, was a god in his own right. Thanatos was proud of his family, loved them all, even if he was not the best when it came to expressing such things. The boy was a bit awkward, even around his family, but he meant well, he did, and sought their love and acceptance.

Body would turn, returning back to the den where his family lay sleeping. A mother, father, and siblings. Thany would carefully lay beside his mother, snuggling up to her golden side. Love, love stronger than anything else flowed through him for his family. "I love you... all of you." His voice was soft, almost a whisper as he looked at them all. His ears twitched a couple times before he lay his head upon his paws. There was still much the boy had to learn in life, and many things to accomplish. But right now he was just a kid.

Eyes would close, willing the god Hypnos to come bring sleep upon him. Many things could wait until tomorrow. He had a whole life ahead of him. A whole future he would get to experience.

...and all of with come with each tomorrow he saw.

Fal'Dara

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-15-2014, 11:08 PM
doooo it

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Just to clarify I'm still interested, still having some design trouble, haha. xD I'll try to work on some soon~

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014, 07:51 PM by Elli.)
[Image: 1TYKIg3.jpg]
Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Notes to self: Requites 2" extra height
ALECTO ("unceasing" in Greek) resembles that of his mother in many ways. He inherited her earthy tones and light chocolate brown eyes but he is completely different all the same. He will inherit the large size that comes from both his parents and with the amount of moving his behavior leads him with, he will most definitely have well built muscles in his legs. The boy with the strong will would surely rise to tower over a majority of wolves with an adult standing of 38" tall. His long and mangy fur will constantly be course to the touch as he does not care much for his appearance but more of an intimidation factor.

PERSONALITY
A fierce and brave boy can grow to be anything, especially with the need for knowledge and adventure, but as it stands from his birth (unaffected by outside sources of pain and tension) he will grow to me of the more darker aligned kind of character. He will be

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Finished Thanatos! Example post is a bit icky but there ya go guys~ <3

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2014, 01:28 PM

Name: Demeter Arcturus

Appearance:

A beautiful girl of many colors, Demeter is 36 inches tall, and packed with power. At her height, she isn't towering over other wolves as much as she would have. Power ripples beneath her muscles, and she keeps her head raised high. Her ears are pricked and alert, and her eyes are sharp. She keeps her tail raised high in dominance, and mostly has a determined look on her face. Her eyes are narrowed, and her mouth is mostly set in a small, straight line. Other times, she tries and keep herself like a perfect little girl. Her head held high, although slightly tilted, and her paws placed neatly out in front of her. If she does laugh, the look on her face is cute, for a pup. Demeter laughs loudly, with her mouth open and her eyes shining.

At night, when the moon's light is really bright, Demeter looks a little different; pelt wise, that is. The white on her shines like silver, giving her a strange shine to her at this time. Her base coat, a medium brown, maybe a little lighter, in daylight, has a silver tint to it and shines a little, although not as much as the white on her. The dark brown on her body shines the less, only having a silver tint, and shining if she were still dripping with water, which is a beautiful sight. The lightest brown markings on her shine a little more than the dark brown on her, but not by much, I must say. When she has went swimming during the night, and if her fur is still dripping with water, the moonlight will catch the droplets of water and make all her fur shine. At this time, she truthfully does look like the child of a goddess, the walk she has almost screaming that out. Her eyes stand out against her earthen body, the contrast beautiful and a little strange. Her eyes reflect anything, from ice shining like a prism, to the sun setting on water.

The girl's base coat, a beautiful medium brown, covers her like a cloak. The velvety fur is sleek to the touch, and always has a beautiful sheen. Different colors coat her, but the medium brown covers her the most. White places a spot in the middle of her back, right where it would seem a broken spine would be most quick and destructive. But, despite that, Demeter does not slather the spot with mud, or anything else, instead keeping it that color white. The same color coats her toes, all four of them, making it all too easy to get them covered in mud. Being the only white markings on her, Demeter has several light brown markings on her. The first starts as a nose blaze {I think that's what it's called}, standing out a little against her dark fur. Before her toes turn white, her front paws and legs are coated quite a bit in that color. On her hind legs, the color is less, just a little spot between her other marking and her toes. That being the end of those markings, there is only one more color to go. Dark brown coats halfway of her ear, but only the outside and middle. Starting just below her chin, brown coats her throat and stomach in brown. The tip of her tail is dark brown as well. Both of her hind legs have a band of dark brown, with a band of her base fur color in the middle.

Demeter's eyes shine in the moonlight, the beautiful color seeming to be flecked with silver as she stares up at the stars. When she isn't, her eyes only shine a little bit, her eyes more like an Adravendi than an Olympus. But, those eyes are beautiful.

A light blue in color, Demeter's eyes are beautiful and strange. The color is beautiful, but they are strange because no other member of her family has her eyes. Flecked with darker blue, and a few mercury specks, making her seem so much more beautiful now that her eyes can be seen from close up.

Personality:

A proud creature as a pup, Demeter tries to hide any fear from her siblings, afraid she would be made fun of because of her fears. She is mostly a sweet wolf, but her major fear is fire, and will panic whenever the word fire is mentioned at all. She wants to go everywhere before her siblings, and will panic if she cannot. Of course, Demeter is far from a girly wolf, like her mother. She has the same loose tongue, and can be very short tempered at times. Loyal to her siblings, Demeter has said several times that she would die to protect them. She respects Virgil, being the only possible female in the litter. She is independent, leaving before the others so she can go exploring by herself. She isn't afraid to get any scars on her, as long as it isn't too bad. She will try her best to use her imagination to pounce on something as a pup. For example, a tiny bug may be a huge hawk coming to take her and her siblings away. If she did run into something like that, she would try to escape. But not before barking at it, first. As a pup, Demeter is quite reckless.

As an adult, Demeter is different, not afraid to tell her siblings that she's afraid of something, and she is no longer as proud. She is still a sweet wolf, though, and the word fire still bothers her, although not as much. She has nothing like a distaste for romance anymore. But, she will not be a wolf that needs to be saved. She is perfectly capable of saving herself. Unless she was looking inside a volcano and slipped, of course. If there were any males around to save her, she would be grateful to them. She would say that she owed them a favor, that she would do anything he wished. If that slight reckless nature proves anything, she will have a few litters of pups. Just because she was grateful to them. She will not know that this may happen as an adult, but she knows some males may not save her.

Roleplay Sample:

Demeter was absolutely covered in mud. That day, she had went exploring, and even her white fur was a light muddy brown. A grin on her face as she stared at the water, the pup threw herself into the water easily. There was a forest on the other side, and she wanted to see where it lead her. But first, she wanted to see if the mud would wash her body off. It did, and the pup crawled onto the opposite bank with a shiver. Demeter seemed to shine as the moonlight caught the beads of water, and it lasted unil she shook herself off. She knew dangerous things could happen at night. But, reckless as she was, she found herself no longer caring. Walking carefully into the forest, she pricked her ears to hear what she could. Overhead, in a tree, and owl hooted loudly. Jumping back, Demeter stared into its fiery eyes. She jumped as it spoke, as well.

"Little little pup, why are you here? Little little pup, why do you not head home?" Shaking her head, Demeter glared at it. "Because, I am the daughter of a leader. Nothing shall hurt me." The owl stared at her, then turned its head sideways. "Little little pup, having a leader mother will not help you. Little little pup, can you hear it? Can you hear the slithering? Can you hear the heavy breathing of creatures..... Creatures waiting to snap a little little pup like you up in one big gulp?" Demeter fell silent. Yes. She could hear it. Turning her gaze towards the forest, she spoke. "I can hear it, owl." The owl glanced at her, and started to laugh. Whipping around, Demeter glared at it. "It is only a figment of your imagination, little little pup."

Demeter was instantly angry. "Then why would you do that?" The owl took a moment to answer, but he did. "You see, Little Pup-" He started, but Demeter interrupted him. "Demeter." The owl glared at her, then corrected himself. "Demeter. You see, my son is a pup. A very handsome pup, but still a pup. He's the heir to the kingdom, because he can show so much dominance. But.....He needs a queen." Demeter glared at the owl. "No." She growled, and the owl sighed. "I thought you would say that. At least meet him first." He flew away, but managed to keep himself in sight. At last, he stopped, and a pup, not much older than Demeter, pulled himself out of the weeds. His golden gaze met the daughter's blue one, and he allowed a small smile. He was a light, beautiful gray, with black markings on him. Not wolf markings, though. Something that looked like tear stains, only in black, ran down his face. "Father.....She's beautiful." Demeter felt her lips twitch up in a smile. "I am Demeter, the daughter of Virgil Olympus and Syrinx Adravendi." She greeted.

Other: Sorry that it's so late. If you still need one more pup, here's her application. I went shopping yesterday.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-11-2014, 06:40 PM
We have decided to give Croa & Keno their puppies! Croa you will need to choose a different name, as Arcturus is Lu's baby and Demeter is already an Olympus who is UFA. Guys get these puppies going asap, birth thread is going up now!