gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-11-2019, 01:18 PM

Tyranis hadn’t forgotten about the member of his pack that had remained the most loyal to him outside of his immediate family. Korinna had made herself scarce since the pack took the forest and the shrine, which was why he took it upon himself to seek her out himself. When there was no immediate sign of her he simply called for her directly and waited for her to respond.

He considered her a friend, if only because she had stayed by him through the fall of Ruina when no one else had. He sat on one of the flat ledges littering the shrine looking over the distant pool and the strange rock formations he had dubbed the witness stones. He would have to bond those loyal to him by blood at the next full moon and had every intention of welcoming Korinna completely into his pack as an officer.

speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Though Kori may have been scarce, she hadn't been entirely absent. Much of her time had been spent familiarizing herself with Erovrare's new lands, which she had decided were quite suitable for her tastes. Sure, they didn't have quite the same character as Mount Volkan had, but perhaps claiming packlands on an actual volcano was as much reckless as it was anything else. The forest in particular held a certain fondness for her, even if today she found herself weaving between the odd trees near the shrine, examining their snow-white barks and the odd ivory vines that clung to their branches.

At the sound of Tyranis calling her though she immediately redirected her path, heading toward the spring that lay in the middle of the circle of stones in the heart of the territory. By the time she found him she was wearing a bright grin on her face, dipping her head to Tyranis in respect.  "How goes it, Tyranis?" As always her features held their fair share of mischievousness, a single brow raising as she assessed him quietly. "This place feel quite like home yet?" Anywhere could feel like home to her, but she wondered if he had attachments to their former home too.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 01:47 PM

“Naturally.” He responded with a tip of his head. “I’d feel at home anywhere that I have complete control over.” He let his dominance show in his words, his tongue licking his chops as power surged through him. “And yourself? Have you found it to your liking? Have you met with any of your packmates?” He asked eyeing her with interest.

As the only one who had remained loyal to him after the fall of Ruina he valued her for her loyalty to him. He intended to get a report from her and was more than sure she would willingly comply. There was of course more he wanted from her than that but he would get to that topic at his own pace.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Tyranis responded with ease, earning a widened grin from Kori. Despite not being the one who held the power, she could relate to his sentiments, and she nodded in agreement.  "Of course," her words rolled fluidly off her tongue. Surely he would be comfortable anywhere he decided to lay claim to, just as she would grow content wherever she chose to settle herself. If she was at all discontent with the way he spoke with power, she made no sign of it.

"It's feeling more like home by the day," she admitted carefully. "I'll admit I was growing found of Mount Volkan, but this place has its own appeal too." She grinned wryly. The trees, while they had seemed quite unusual at first, were now comforting - even with their bark as white as now, and the pale vines that draped over their limbs like blankets of snow. "I'm enjoying it. I've met a few. Hannibal I actually met before Erovrare was formed at all," she explained, recalling the black and white pelted male. "And I've met Carthage as well."  He was less familiar with the others, though was certain with time she'd get to know them.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-12-2019, 07:49 PM

He smiled at the mention of Hannibal’s brother she seemed to have gotten around quite a lot. Perhaps he could use that. “Tell me, what do you think of those two? The Klein’s?” He asked then waited for her answer. Moses had proven to be a poor spy reporting only what he found interesting, which was hardly anything useful to the lightning king.

He still wasn’t quite sure how willing the woman was to serve him, although her enthusiasm was unmistakable. A plan began to unfurl in his mind to root out what the intentions of his other members were and hopefully to provide a suitable rank for the scarred female. “Would you mind…Doing something for me?” He asked suddenly, his eyes alight with malicious intent.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-17-2019, 11:32 AM
What did she think of the Kleins? Kori considered it for a moment, clenching her jaw as she thought back to the interactions she'd had with them. "Hannibal seems decent enough. Carthage must be... his brother?" She hadn't quite caught on to the relation between the two but the similarities between them seemed more obvious not that Tyranis had referred to them with the same surname. Hm. "He's a bit harder to pin down, though he doesn't seem to think you care for him much," she offered with a shrug, and a low chuckle.

His attention shifted elsewhere quickly enough, and she noted the way his eyes shone. "If I'm able to, I will," she answered honestly, her gaze locking on him more intensely now. She raised a brow in question, unable to anticipate what he might ask of her, so she wouldn't bother trying.. but she was pretty damned curious.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-26-2019, 07:53 PM
“There’s a woman in the pack named Leera, she’ll be having my pups soon but aside from that I know nothing of her.” He explained. “Ask around, find out what you can, use whatever means you see fit.” He told her. She could very easily pass as a slave if she needed to, although since she had already met Hannibal there was no telling if that ruse would work.

“Do this and I’ll make you my Chancellor, the justice of Erövrare.” He told her, his chest lifting slightly with pride. “I have no doubt the title suits you perfectly.” He grinned.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"