Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 02:41 PM by Mirabelle.)

Mirabelle shook herself, snorting in amusement as hair puffed from her body and began falling lightly to the ground. About time she started shedding - the weather was warming up, and quickly. In this little area the snow had already melted completely, and spring had only just begun! The red woman batted at a flower. Not that she was complaining - she much preferred spring to the cold temperatures of winter. She liked the perfect in-between weather; not to hot and not too cold. It made her want to run, and have fun.

And hopefully, some pack members would be lurking and also have that urge.

?speech?
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Levaithi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-08-2014, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 02:47 PM by Levaithi.)

[Image: e7h5aw.jpg]
Levi had a bit of a falling out with his family as of late. Things were, stressful, and the pup hadn't really wanted to deal with it. It was hard as it was trying to keep everyone happy, without the adjourned feeling that he was being left behind in the rut. It had been decades or felt like it since he had actually had a chance to act his age. The huge fluff ball in his sulking would run into a large female wolf. Making him stumble back, blinking before he looked up at her.
"Sorry." the boy said, bright blue eyes looking at her. She had a pretty coat, that was at least something to catch his attention.

Speech,

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-09-2014, 01:31 AM

Mira blinked in surprise when the pup ran into her. How had she not noticed him? His scent? She sniffed the air, straining her ears. It was then she felt the wind, and she mentally shook her head. Thebpup had been unintentionally downwind of her. It was also Abaven scent, so even if she could have scented him she might not have noticed. Abaven, after all, had many wolves and their smells clung to the very plants; she knew hers did.

"It's okay, pup. What are you doing out here? Where are your watchers? " She felt odd using the word watchers, but she knew not everyone had someone they considered s patent, stop she wasn't going to refer to his... Guardians as parents because they might now be.

Ooc. Sorry if not making much sense. Its 3:30am

?speech?

Levaithi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-12-2014, 01:30 AM

Nothing like this would remind him that he was still alive. A slight wag of his tail followed, though oddly he had no clue why, maybe it was the thought of being around another who was not family? Levi would come to stand, his sea green eyes watching the lady. "This is still Abaven isn't it? Aren't I allowed to go anywhere in Abaven as long as I'm careful?" The boy would question tilting his head to one side.
"Quelt is busy, almost always busy. He has a lot of responsibility even if he isn't high in ranks yet. He says he works hard to protect me and my siblings since we don't have any parents anymore." Levi might have been a bit weird, he had gotten over the death of his father quickly. Or rather he covered up his sudden bitter feeling that he had bubbling up inside of him. Was that normal? Probably not. "My name's Levaithi but you can call my Levi."

Speech,

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 09:07 PM

Mira returned the wag, although her tail stilled quickly. "This is Abaven, yes, but you are still not even a yearling. It's incredibly dangerous for you to be out here - you don't have the skills yet to just wander around. You are only... what, a couple seasons old? It's best to have at least a companion." Mira paused. "I could be that companion, if you want," she offered hesititanly, eyeing the pup. With his next words she winced. Ah. These must be Hajime's pups, then. She was surprised she didn't connect the dots sooner. The only pups in Abaven were Hajime's, after all. And poor pup. So sudden - and unexpected - was Hajime's death... well, they were puppies. They bounce back quick. "Don't worry, I don't have parents either," she murmured, half lying. More to the point, she didn't have anybody who deserved to be called her father and mother. Those who gave birth to her deserved no such title. "Well, hello Levi. I'm Mirabelle Talos, but you can call me Mira, little one."

?speech?

Levaithi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-13-2014, 10:12 PM

It was surprising really. Anyone else would have been traumatized, they would be up for nights with terrors unimaginable at his age. And yet, after being front row to see his father, alive and well, suddenly fall off a cliff and die. Levi felt fine, he felt, no need to be sad. Not because knew how, it had just happened. And he didn't know that something was already wrong with him. Though he would reach his breaking point if he lost anything else. His head tilted, he could take care of himself. After all this death, he had a pretty good concept on hurt, even with his paw healed. He had found inflicting pain on others, even small animals, didn't make him feel bad like it did others. But he kept that a secret unsure what to do about that urge.
"I don't need a companion, if I need anything or I'm in real danger I'll run to Irune or Quelt, maybe even Bass or Harmony." he would respond. After all Harmony had made his paw stop hurting, that was enough for him to consider her a friend. "Pretty name Mira, I like it." Levi would say, smiling wagging his tail back and forth.

Speech,

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 10:42 AM

Mira shook her head slightly. Ah, pup innocence. Time to fix that. "You wouldn't be able to run, if you were in real danger. If you were in real danger you most likely wouldn't get the chance. And if you did get the chance, you would be too slow. Also, you wouldn't know where they were." She paused. "Well, you know where your den is, but if your siblings are there and you are - hypothetically - fast enough to get there, you'd lead the danger to your siblings." Maybe that would get her point across. She wasn't trying to be mean... but she didn't want the pup, or his siblings to get hurt. ON another note... "Thank you," she murmured in response to the compliment.

"Speech"
'thoughts'