Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-13-2019, 01:57 AM
So I want to bring in a new character that's not adopted (it's been many years since i've made my own real character lol) and I'm looking for plots/ideas/etc that could help me shape them a little bit before they come in since I'm not totally sold on something yet.

They're going to be roughly a year old and I haven't decided between male and female yet. The idea is that they're from a kingdom (overdone i know) and the child of the king/queen but they were adopted. The heir to the throne due to being the only male/female of the litter (depending on which gender is picked), however they were adopted by the queen while the king was away (he wasnt around for the birth, away on some mission) and the Queen never told a soul. Raising the kid to be an heir, somehow it broke out that they were adopted and things happen and now said character is running around Ardent (be it angry that they were lied to, dont know who they are and want to find out, who knows yet).

I'm not looking to make an overly evil character, but I'm not against having another baddie, although I'd like there to be some good in there. On the flip side, i don't want an overly angelic character either.

I'm mostly looking for wanted characters that could be filled with a new one and how that can help me create a new character. Whether its looking for a mate or a healer or both, I just want some ideas to bounce around and try and run with. Of course, there will be plenty of threads for the winner idea/s I go with!

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-13-2019, 10:07 AM
I'll offer the running plots I have with the Beauforts and their country, PM me for details because I'll be at work

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-25-2019, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 07:24 PM by Nephthys.)
I would immensly love for my future Hanni x Thys pup, Mordecai, to have a sort of butler, servant thing with someone, preferably a male. I thought about having a companion for him to do that (like I have for Thys) but another player would be much excite! The think I had in mind is very similar with Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler if you have seen the anime or read the mangas? A very similar Sebastian and Ciel relationship. You can find his profile here
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-27-2019, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 08:52 AM by Carthage.)
I've already agree'd to another plot, but I'd also love to do this!! He could already be around a year or so, force claimed into the pack and forced into being a servant o: I'm down for this!!

I have a couple of designs I could use for it, most of them expensive lmao

number 2
numbers 2 & 4
another one
number 8 (bought from owner)
all three of these
first one on second row/number 3
really tempted to buy haunted

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-29-2019, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 04:56 AM by Nephthys.)
Oh boy, oh boy!
My word, this is and would be beautiful!

Thys could force claim him into the pack and force him to attend to her son. Mordecai, being the frisky pup as he is, would probably give him hell by throwing tantrums, wanting absurd stuff or asking for him to make impossible things.

Either way works with me. Whatever you feel the most comfortable with.

We can devleop more plots from this, and more adventures and drama, surrounding the two of them or surrounding just your character if you still want this. ( sorry i have replied so late ;-; )
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-29-2019, 12:46 PM
Sure!! I'll use that design. I'm not familiar with the anime but I feel like I've done a plot based off them before?? Could you refresh me on it, or what you're looking for at least~

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-29-2019, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 03:09 PM by Nephthys.)
For as far as we know, master-servant relationships are hardly an easy thing to handle. Things can get even worse when your master is a spoiled pup brat who is seeing the world as his own chess board and wants to make a new for himself.

I want a distorted and grotesque version of a normal family, but the truth is that thanks to the contract rhey will perform, both wanting some thing from one another, they will have that bond and connection.

In the anime or manga, whenever Ciel needs it, Sebastian is there for him. The thing is, Ciel is still a kid just like Mordecai is a pup. In our plot however me and Kara decided that Mordecai and Banshee will try and make an Empire of their own and with Mordecai being the “Queen's Guard Dog”. Meaning he will be Banshee right hand when they grow up some more. It's only natural that sometimes, as every pup his age, he gets sick, or finds himself in trouble. That's when your character, as a perfect butler,intervenes and tries to fix everything back.

As I said, their bond is strong, even though it depends on the contract. Yet, Sebastian in the anime is willing to do anything Ciel orders, even when it's apparently impossible.

For example, he can intentionally put Mordecai in a dangerous situation, just to be sure to save him at the last moment.

The question is: in this master-servant relationship, who is the actual master? Let me explain this. The servant is bound to be loyal to Mordecai, and accomplishes every single thing Mordecai asks, even when it's all about his tantrum. Looking closely, though, Mordecai will rely immensly on the servant, not only the advice but also his strenght and physical attributes. I want to create that issue of who controls who exactly.

I do not know if I explained well. Lol
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Ima take this to discord xD