Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:13 PM

He had resigned from the chance at becoming a king. Could he be blamed? He had taken to the lands ready to fight Isardis, ready to tear the man down a few pegs and show him who the superior being truly was, but alas, Syrinx had been faced with a mere daughter of Isardis. He was offended. Entirely so that the match was no longer a desire. He did not wish war with Isardis, he did not wish anything other than death. He wanted the supreme one to live and the other to lay in ashes. That would be the true mention of their supremacy. Syrinx did not hate Isardis. However, two greats could not exist alongside each other. Syrinx rather admired him, but alas, time had changed things. Still, he felt compelled to come to call. To tell her what had come of everything. He felt odd in the most irrational sense. Why would she care? She no longer loved him and he was no king to her side. Maybe she was the only friend he could think to call upon...and so he did. A subtly sigh slithered from the beasts lips and his skull reached backwards as he called for the lands Queen. Her presence was demanded by him, and in that action alone (the fact that he told her to come and did not ask) he knew she would know it was him. Hopefully, the fact that it was him would be enough for her to forgive the act.

Coding by Lu

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:15 PM

Heat ravages her. It vibrates in her body, but it's never felt quite this lonely before. The need is what stings the most; she's never been consensually intimate with someone. Perhaps with Raisa she had been close but Raisa...Raisa had been a lie. She had never actually cared. And all she can think about, all she can feel, is the weakness in her knees when she remembers the conception of her children. She feels vulnerable, angry, and yet when he calls she has to answer. Not because it is him, but because she has to keep up with her alpha duties. They, and her children, are all that keep her going. She moves towards him, her body a trainwreck as she looks upon his face. Her golden fur is matted, fiery eyes dimmed, the scent of heat washing over her like a badge of shame. "Syrinx," she says. There is no weakness in her voice or posture; she is strong, god damn it. The gods hate her, but she is strong.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:16 PM

Syrinx is his own god. His beliefs are not the same as Virgil's, but he respects her truth in her life and how beautiful that faith one can have is. Syrinx knows things are different and the ground they stand upon is now uneven, metaphorically speaking, but--he misses her. As a friend. Always? Maybe. As a leader certainly. But she's in his heart, that much he can't deny. He wishes he could though. There's anger in his eyes as she appears before him because something is holding her together where she has already physically fallen apart. he does not respond to her with words, he does not offer her that kind of care, instead he offers to her the only thing he knows would comfort a scorned woman. His attention. He steps to her; he tried to put his skull to her neck and pull her head into his scarred chest. He is no knight in shining armor, but perhaps for a moment he can be strong for her...so that for just a moment she can be weak and let the weakness leave her body.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:21 PM

He doesn't speak. Syrinx has always been a quiet sort of man, keeping to himself and not saying a whole lot. But what he does in lieu of speech shocks her. He pulls her to him, her head pressing to his scarred body, her nostrils flaring with the spice of his scent. His body warms her, and for a moment or so she shakes. She shakes because she feels where their scars overlap, how she feels they fit together like puzzle pieces. She shakes because she knows, she knows she will be forever alone and bitter, but she cannot stop the want. She cannot stop how weak she feels; this is the lowest low. She tries to press close to him; he is her anchor for now, the rock in the hurricane-tormented seas. "Stay for the night," she asks of him. For the moment she doesn't give a shit that it's improper and she's going to regret it; her heart feels like a wreck and she has nobody to at least hold the pieces of her heart down against the howling winds that wish to pry it away.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:23 PM

Syrinx would bare her pain given the chance. He would carry the cross to protect her because he has been through lonliness and to him it is nothing. To him the lonliness is natural and he no longer feels the abandonment. Maybe he craved it a bit. He knows that he could not have been for Virgil a year ago because then he was still too obsessed with making himself forget the lonliness by accepting nothing less. It's pathetic and disgusting, but true. Syrinx is selfish to a fault. He is aware--likely so is she. Though, with the words she pleads of him he thinks to say no; but how can he? "As long as you wish," he can't give her anything less than his time. Perhaps more, but for now that has to be unspoken. Still, there is a shake to her body, and maybe she doesn't want to feel the weakness, but it's evident. Her body against his he ushers a single command more. She needs to let it go, "Cry, Virgil. Cry," She has pleaded with him and now he begs of her to let it go. He is emotionless and does not wish the same for her.

Table by Lu
[Image: 2ikflu9.jpg]

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:26 PM

He will stay as long as she wishes, but she doesn't know how long that will be. His warmth soothes her, and his words fall firmly upon her ears. Cry. She does so. She shakes and a horrendous sob erupts from within. Her chest heaves, her breathes come tight and controlled. She is cursed, she has been forsaken by her own deities. There is so much pain within her chest, so many scars that nobody can see. "I am a failure," she tells him. When stories of great Gaia are told, they do not mention rape and sobbing and heartbreak. This should not be her; she is supposed to be stronger. But here she is, a victim truly feeling how broken her heart is.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:28 PM

It is her cries that he can support. His body against hers holding her as she tries to let everything go. It is like a tranference. Taking her pain from her. He wants her to be okay, and he can watch her fall apart. He can watch her be a mess because that is all he is, though, he must admit he could feel the anger bubble back to the surface and as he holds her as he tries to comfort her with his warmth alone a growl rumbles in his chest, "Never," never would she be a failure and he wants to tear apart anything that dare make her say that. Never would those words come from her mouth again. Never would he let her feel so used again, "You can not fail. You can only overcome an obstacle. And by whatever gods you are so hell damned to believe in...speak it again and I'll overtake them to show you your worth. If they make you feel worthless then damn them," it has been so long since he has spoken so passionately and so much but here it was and there he was laying it on the table. He couldn't ask for more or less--he only gives his best.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:31 PM

His anger comes to her, violent and fierce. He is there, promising to overtake her gods. But oh, it is so much more than the gods. It is the thousand years of legacy, the bloodline of warlords and warrior queens which sit upon her wavering shoulders. She has failed them all; her body has been violated by a simple fool, her heart manipulated and stomped upon by an evil wretch, and yet here she is crying to the man who had first broken her heart, the girlhood crush who had left. "I was raped. And forced to bare his children," she tells him. He doesn't know this much. He will now, however. "I thought I had found my soulmate. We were raising our children together as two parents. And she...she left without saying goodbye. She left her blood children, the ones who saw me as their second mother, with someone else," she says. She shakes with rage, and she doesn't know what to do with it. She wants to kill something, to commit some violent sin to eradicate her body of all these feelings. Her snout lifts upwards, looking at Syrinx, horrendous and marred. There is a spark in her eyes, a fierce sort of intensity. "I am a failure," she reiterates. She can do better than weep over these things; she can do better than throw fits and tantrums. She is strong, she is a beast, and she ought to stop caging herself up.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:34 PM

Syrinx doesn't accept the negativity that falls from her mouth, and how could he, in his eyes she is a Queen and she has always been one. She isn't weak enough to truly find herself faulty to those words and that indefinite disaster. She is a powerhouse and even though she finds herself kicked he does not think she can simply believe the words that are there. Syrinx runs his skull over hers, pressing to keep her near him, and then a low growl resonated through his chest accompanied by words, "I'm staying here. I'm not going anywhere else. Not again. Despite the oddity I think you need a shoulder to cry on," and for once Syrinx felt compelled to be that one, for once he felt strong enough to be that one for someone. He cared for her entirely too much--it ailed him nearly, but he would be able to see a stronger him for it. He would be able to be strong for someone that had a falter in their step. Yet, when she recovered they would be stronger.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:36 PM

He comes into contact with her, and she leans into his touch. He promises to stay, and it is a promise she needs. Her head lifts, muzzle dipping into the side of his neck. She cannot control herself, needing his presence, needing him in the most primal of ways. He can make the raw edges of her hurt fade, if only in a passion filled moment. Vibrant orange seeks to connect with deep teal; be with me tonight, she thinks. "Syrinx..." she gasps, a summons, a demand from the goddess within. She feels a spark of something igniting, perhaps a return of old feelings to her bones.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:37 PM

There would be no hesitation from him, and could he be blamed? to move with a sense of urgency on the invitation. he hadn't touched another since Eos. He hadn't dared to lay beside another since the burning ache of her departure settled in his chest and left him more raw and rage filled than had ever been necessary. He hadn't truly desired another until the inevitable moment that he was beckoned and that he was invited. She was a beautiful empress, and he couldn't deny that, yet it was not her beauty and her scars that he was looking at--it was the strength he clung too; despite his words he looked for her strength as much as he offered his own. He could only now fulfill her demands. Nose ran along the side of her neck, and teeth found themself nibblin at her fur and flesh. Each scar that he passed he would lavish with a kiss of his own; despite his eagerness he knew to take his time, he knew to make her feel important, and he knew how to do that. A low resonating vibration would stem from his throat as his arms found their way around her hips and his teeth found their way into the back of her neck--pulling into the skin, and he didn't dare to hurt her, but he did dare to make her realize he wouldn't fail another. Not this time.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:40 PM

This is new to her; romance, seduction. Oh she had loved Raisa, but never had they been intimate. Never had she felt such electricity, the shock of passion upon her warm flesh. She shivers as he grasps the fur on the back of her neck, wincing for a moment from the memory before she relaxes. She trusts him with her entire being, and with that she lets go of responsibility and righteousness and concepts of sin. She loses herself to hum, lets him fill the void inside of her if only in these passionate moments. For these moment she does not think of what is right or wrong; she thinks only of him, only of the way this moment feels.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 09:01 PM by Syrinx.)

[Image: ccjOwKL.png]

Syrinx was not one for the long haul, that had been proven before, ut things changed. Perhaps he was more than capable of stepping up to the plate. Regardless, he was at least going to remain in Olympus and at Virgil's side. That had been decided. Teeth released from her neck after several moments and again the king would find himself standing at her side, wrapping his skull around her neck, and pulling her to him. His aggression was the best sign of his affection. He offered kisses to her neck and her spine and before silence overcame him indefinitely for the night he uttered a single phrase, "I'll be staying in Olympus. With or without you. For you or not; I'm not leaving," He wasn't asking her to marry him (despite her familial beliefs) but he was attempting to start something that apparently he had shut down by departing. He was going to try and find something special with her. It could be entirely possible for him to be happy.

Fade into a golden sunset with rainbows bc why not?

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-10-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 09:02 PM by Virgil I.)

She gives into him, lets him lead the way. For all intents and purposes she knows not what to do; her one time spent in such a way had been when she was half-unconscious. For once, the Empress surrenders command, permitting herself to be pulled to him. His words, however, are so much better. ?If you leave me again I swear I will make you hurt,? she says, a morbid promise despite the sultry tone. ?I will not leave you,? she swears in return. She knows Eos had, knows that perhaps others in his life have, but Virgil will not. So long as he proves faithful to her, she will not leave his side. She doesn?t know what this is, but as long as she can pretend, as long as something fills the ache in her heart, she doesn?t think she truly cares. ?Take me,? she bids of him, wishing to know what it feels like, to be in the arms of someone she loves (as much as she had tried to forget it during her time with Raisa, feelings do not die so swift a death. She loves him, even if she does not know if he feels the same of her), to make love beneath the light of moon, to give into herself and truly live.

fade to HELLLLLLL