Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-14-2019, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 03:39 PM by Piper.)
I'll pretty this up later, but so far I got Piper. She's a timid and kind girl, I'm currently looking for any kind of plots for her. Possibly friends, some trouble or whatever else you fancy. Her personality isn't exactly solid, so it can change depending on what direction she goes in.

I also have got Ezio. He's quite a mean character, but he's open to any plots as well!

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2019, 05:20 PM
I have either Miach or Clementine to toss your way.
Miach is rather neutral, stubborn, but always down for meeting new wolves.
Clementine is a bit more cheery and a part of Kesali. Skill threads galore for her!

Down for either ^.^

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-15-2019, 01:08 PM
@karabearrr Both sound good!

I'd like Piper to meet as many wolves or characters as possible, just so I can get a feel of her personality and develop it as it goes along.

I'm happy to start a thread once I'm able to. <3 Let me know which char or I'll just leave it open for you so you can throw whoever in there.

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2019, 05:36 PM
I have carthage, but he's pretty mean lol but may be good to throw together if youre looking for development lol

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2019, 09:18 PM
I have a bunch of characters :) You can take your pick. Most of mine are Neutral to good alignment.

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-17-2019, 03:40 PM
@rasta We can thread them and see what happens!

@bluetick I'll have a look and let you know, but I can always make a private thread, open for any of your characters.

-

Ezio is also up for any plots if anyone interested.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2019, 09:31 PM
Sunniva is also a beginner healer, so maybe they could meet?

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
01-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Basilia and Ezio meeting would be interesting, threads between aggressors always turn out fun imo.
Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-21-2019, 07:04 PM
@Alex Sure! It would be great for her to meet someone else who is a healer. Would you like to start or me to?

@Frost I think so too, I'd be up for them to meet and see how it goes.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2019, 05:37 PM
Could you start? I'm really busy this week and probably don't have a lot of time to XD

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
02-03-2019, 09:39 PM
I also will be having Athesia soon. She'll probably be a slave to an individual or pack, she did learn to heal in her previous home where she was kept a slave. So I'm open/flexible to plots w/ her, just let me know here or dm me on Discord<3

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-06-2019, 12:24 PM
I have several wolves in need of intellect skills I can throw a bunch your way!

Andante

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-08-2019, 09:00 AM
I have my character Khepri. She is still young, but it would be good for her to make friends. ^-^