Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-08-2014, 09:57 AM

It was only moments after they lay her son to rest, tears would stream down her face and desperation would control her. She needed to leave Ludicael, just for a while, but she needed to get out. Too many emotions were left here to attend to. She just needed a tiny break, that was it. She would move to her father's side, trying to control her warring emotions as she recited a speech within her head. "Father, may I ask you for a leave of absence. I think I'd do well for a short break from Ludicael." She would look up to him with pleading bicolored gaze. She didn't even have to go alone, maybe one of her children would volunteer to go on a trip with her.

"talking"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-08-2014, 01:01 PM

The funeral had certainly been tough. Never would he have imagined doing such a thing one day as burying one of his grandchildren it simply wasn't right they were supposed to outlive their grandparents after all, even his children were meant to outlive him after all! It had been tough, though perhaps the worst thing Dutiron had found was gazing at the faces of Descant's closest family, his mother, Dutiron's daughter especially. The pain across Song's face would hurt so much and the man would wish he had some way to help her, to simply take that pain away and see her smile once more. He was helpless though and knew it, there was nothing really that he could do for her.

She would lead him to one side however and he would follow, eager to try and help in some form or another, even if it was simply to be a shoulder to cry on. Those tearful mismatched eyes would look to his own, sadness evident in them though a determination he was shocked to see. Her little speech would take him by surprise and for a moment he wasn't sure how to respond. If she wished to leave of course she could but surely she would feel better with her family around her to help her through this tough time? "Are you sure?" His concerned voice would question simply. She could decide the pros and cons for herself, she was a capable woman even in this tough time and he wouldn't try to bend her will.