gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-23-2019, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 08:09 PM by Paradise.)

Winter had hit the lands a few weeks ago, and she was feeling rather irritated. Not only was it her season, but three different packs claimed lands in the areas she frequented. She wasn't happy, but there wasn't anything she could do about it unless she joined one, but she wasn't sure how she even felt about that. The babe lied beneath an apple tree, tail lashing as she grumped. Irritation combined with her hormones made for one unhappy babe, and she was in no mood for anything. Her family hadn't been seen for years. She wandered the lands with no real purpose, no destination. All she had been doing up to this point was surviving and wasting her life away. Then again, she never really did have guidance for anything. Nobody to push her towards any meaningful direction or life plan or goal. So here she sat...irritated and grumpy with the world.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
01-24-2019, 12:21 AM

MY FLESH IS SEARCHING FOR YOUR WORST

The aroma of rotting fruit drew the titan like a moth to a flame. He hadn't been nearly drunk enough lately to cope with the grief of losing his parents. He was sure he could brew a little something in a pinch that would do the trick until he could get his hands on the good stuff. On the heels of that brilliant idea, the delicious scent of a female in heat. Oh, this was a delightful day in the works. Picking up the pace, the giant trotted into the orchard with perked auds. Following his nose, he found her quickly enough. She was gorgeous, petite and curvaceous. The celestial beast approached, tail flagging high over his hips. Amethyst gaze fell upon her features as they turned towards him. She looked.. sad. No, that was the glint in her eyes. Her expression read as rage. A frown creased his brow, and he lowered his tail, tempered his cocky gait to its usual prowl.

Dappled in sunlight and lounging in the trees, she was every bit the pretty picture the cosmic male had been hoping for. A soft sigh shoved itself through his nostrils. Auds flicked to and fro, a mirror of his internal conflict. She no doubt wanted to be left alone, where filthy, heathen horndogs wouldn't bother her. However... she was so tempting. An oasis in a desert without the physical desires his matured form so craved. She could always turn him away, he reckoned.

"Heil," he greeted, rumbling vocals booming through the cavern of his deep chest. "may I sit?" he questioned, pausing to wait for permission. If there was one thing that his mother had been sure to beat into him at a young age, it was manners. Treating a lady with respect was first and foremost. If he ever stepped out of line, he was sure Caia's ghost would descend from Valhalla to kick the ever loving shit out of him. Crown lowered between his shoulders, the tusked male made an effort to assume a neutral posture. A friendly face, just in case she needed to vent. Perhaps that was good enough, just to be around such a pretty face.

"speech"

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

02-19-2019, 06:16 PM
"Heil." An unfamiliar word paired with an even more unfamiliar voice caught her attention. She turned to look at a man that bore a coat that she had never seen before. Despite her irritation, she couldn't help but become fascinated, her irritation broken for a moment to be replaced by awe. Until he asked to sit, then her frown promptly returned and she put the mask back on. "Sure, see if I care." It's not like she was going to stop him anyway if he decided to sit even if she did say no.

She kept her gaze on him, the tip of her tail twitching as she eyed him. She noticed the tusks that grew from his jaws, another feature she had never seen before. She was kinds jealous that she didn't have killer teeth like that, but she didn't need them anyway. She was already the epitome of beauty, and such teeth would probably mar that. "Who are you anyway?" She questioned, a hint of curiosity returning to her features.
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

03-01-2019, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 04:13 PM by Deion.)

A familiar expression of shock and awe was quickly shuttered and replaced with the sour look he'd seen upon his approach, and the titan smirked. "Sure, see if I care." she scoffed. His own features became lax, and a neutral look settled onto his face. Dismissive, perhaps even dour. He was far from the most social of creatures, but he wasn't one to turn down a bitch in heat. Haunches folded beneath the behemoth, and he settled down. Shoulders rolled ever so slightly inward, forming a hunch to his posture. Cranium lowered so that he could slouch. Already, he felt her gaze prickling his pelt. Perhaps this hadn't been the best of plots. She was in a sour mood, which meant he would have to put effort into being charming. On the other hand, he could simply get drunk and call that a win. "Who are you anyway?" she questioned, aiming for casual but falling just shy.

"Deion Aeris." he grunted, amethyst gaze flicking her way briefly. He tipped his head ever so slightly in greeting. "You?" After all, it wouldn't hurt to know a pretty woman's name, if only so he could make use of it later on.

"dripping with sarcasm"

Art by risketch
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-02-2019, 01:43 AM

The babe watched the intricately painted male as he sat in a slouched position. Judging eyes seared into him, gaze looking him up and down before a puff of air escaped her nose, much like a prude woman disapproving of something. Paradise wasn't one to slouch. She was a princess! Or at least...that's what she told herself. She could be mean and scornful and rude, but she was also regal and if given the chance, would probably rule with an iron paw. Or at least she would order everyone around to cater to her every need, who knew. She had yet to get that far. But at least she could sit properly, back straight with a stern gaze. And so far, this male seemed to earn that with his slouching.

"Deion Aeris." Not a name she had heard. Neither first nor last. She supposed his surname just wasn't as great as hers. Two of her uncles, after all, had been alphas in these lands at one point. At least that's what her father had told her, but they were gone by the time she came to these lands as a pup. Maybe there were still others that lived around here that knew them. But then again, she didn't really care right now. "Paradise Elementas. I'd say it's a pleasure..." But she wasn't sure if it was. She wasn't in a good mood, and judging by his posture, she couldn't tell if he was or not. She flicked her tail and turned away, wondering if he would leave if she acted stand-offish or if he'd continue to try to talk to her.

ooc//Paradise being a rude jerk lol my bad

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

04-10-2019, 04:21 PM

HEAVY METAL BROKE MY HEART

The intricately patterned female was beset by a scowl, and her luminescent gaze bored holes into his hide. Not that it particularly bothered him. Deion was, after all, painfully apathetic to the scorn of others. He was a scoundrel, he did whatever he wanted whenever the urge struck him. The plight of an Aeris, really. "Paradise Elementas. I'd say it's a pleasure..." she hesitated, and seemed to be hinting that his company was far from pleasant. Pot, meet kettle. Amethyst gaze drifted over the curves of her reclined form, tracing the divots and lines with practiced ease. A slow smirk spread across his features, brow cocked in question.

"Paradise, hm?" he commented, gaze seeking to meet hers. The option to let loose a scathing remark was almost too much to handle. The heady scent of her heat gave him pause, though. "It suits you, Љубовта." he rumbled, teeth flashing amidst his smile. Calculating gaze roved the orchard, considering his options. Might as well attempt to make conversation with a pretty girl, right? "Are you from here? I haven't seen too many natives as pretty as you."

"dripping with sarcasm"

Art by risketch
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED