gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
01-28-2019, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 12:39 AM by Helena.)

She has traveled far and wide, seeking out her beloved children that had left long before her. Initially, she didn't have the idea of leaving her kingdom, but a mother's worry eventually drove her to go forth and find them. To make sure they were alive and well. Her little princes and her princess were everything to her, and god strike down any who dared harm them. She missed them greatly, and could not rest comfortably until she knew they were safe and taking care of themselves. During her journey, however, she had contracted the flu somewhere along the way. More than likely from one of the rogue bands she had mingled with so she could get here. While they were friendly folk, she simply couldn't stay with any one band for very long. She jumped from one to another both for protection, as well as guidance to get to these lands. Some said they had seen wolves who appeared similar to her, and after she heard their descriptions then she knew she was on the right track.

She had been in one gypsy band the night before, and it would be the last band she roamed with now that she was here. She was tired, her body sore and aching from the effects of the flu she had been fighting off the past week. She was glad the gypsies were kind enough to share their medicine with her, but now that she was on her own, she needed to find her own medicine to eradicate the remainder of it. She moved gracefully through the gulley, body brushing past wilting ferns desperately trying to fight the winter cold. She shivered a bit, but she dares not rest until she found some medicine to take before bedding down to rest. She didn't think she'd even be able to sleep right now with the aching and restlessness in her legs. She wanted desperately to find her children, for in her soul she knew they were close. On top of that, she was in season. Which made her feel a bit worse when she was sick.

The scent of something familiar caught her attention, ears perking and crown rising. She smelled Lavender, and that was one of the few things she needed to help her. At least if she wanted to try and get some rest, anyway. She followed the scent, carefully weaving her way among the last bit of foliage that clung to the earth in it's desperate fight to survive the winter. She wondered what this place looked like in the spring time, but that wonder was brief since her eyes soon found what she was looking for.

With a sigh of relief, Helena walked forth until she was beside the plant. It's soothing scent was already working its magic, but she needed more than just that. She inspected it, making sure it was still good to use and checking it for signs of disease. Once she found it was all clear, she began to gently and carefully dig at its base so she could carry it to a safer (and warmer) spot. Once she dug just enough to pull it out, she gathered what she had and went in search of shelter.

It did not take very long for her to find it. An old abandoned den that seemed unused for a very long time would be her shelter. She ducked inside, grateful to have some respite from the cold that plagued these god forsaken lands. She lied down, facing the den entrance to keep an eye on potential intruders before placing the lavender on her forepaws. Carefully, she began to strip some of the flowers off of the stalk, carefully eating the bits and pieces that she knew to be most useful and she was careful not to let any go to waste. Had she the materials, she would have made a tea or oils to further soothe herself, but alas...she was alone in lands uncharted by her own paws.

The woman wondered then, if she would be able to find what she needed to at least make the oil... but as she gazed outside, she could feel the soothing effects of the lavender already. She felt relaxed in some form, and she wasn't too keen on going back out into the chilly air. She was content for the moment, a sigh escaping her lips as she rested her head on her forelegs and just listened to the silence. She figured that after she got a little rest, she would go find some more medicine, recover, and resume her search for her missing children. Ever since she left on this journey, hardly a moment went by that she didn't think of them...

A low whine bubbled in her throat, ears flattening slightly. There was nothing she could do until she found them, but she could not do that very well if she let herself get worse to where she was too sick to travel. With that in mind, she ate some more lavender to help with her stress and to calm her anxious mind.

speech action

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-29-2019, 11:53 PM
Dual-colored optics focused heavily upon the young male's surroundings. He had heard stories of this great land from his mother who used to live around these parts. She had passed away some time ago due to some wounds she sustained from another wolf, and though he wished there was more he could do for her; it was too late now. She wanted him and his brother to go to her birth home and spend their lives there. Where there would be plentiful food and sustainable living spaces where they could live. However, traveling in the cold didn't really help at the moment. Despite the cold eating away at his skin, at least he had enough food to hold him over and keep himself warm. The smell of lavender and other plants that survived the harsh temperatures surrounding his nostrils as they burned from taking in the frigid air.

The bluish-grey brute looked around for any place he could rest and warm up. His brother had gone off on his own somewhere, so they thought to meet each other within a day or two to see what other places they could come across. The snow crunched underneath his feet, eyes scanning some more after walking a good distance until he came across a den. Though he was not sure if there was anyone living there at the moment, his question was soon answered when he smelt another wolf. He slightly peeked his head in. Normally he would run and not disturb someone who had a den to themselves, but with the low whine that escaped the other wolf's throat, he felt bad not helping them; even if it may be for support.

"My apologies if I disturbed you while you're resting, but, would it be alright if I stayed here at least for a little bit? I couldn't help but notice that you seem rather under the weather. I mean no disrespect or harm to you. If you'd rather I leave, that's fine. The cold isn't doing any of us a favor," he spoke respectfully, trying not to seem hostile to the older female. He was always told to respect people's wishes and privacy, but he thought some form of kindness wouldn't hurt in this situation either.

Helena

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
03-07-2019, 02:07 AM

She was in the midst of getting ready to doze off when she heard approaching footsteps. A moment later, the voice of a young male. She listened to him quietly, the queen's gaze watching the entrance as he spoke. He seemed polite, something she appreciated. Lifting her head, she shifted over to another spot to allow room. "There is enough room for another to escape the cold outside. You may enter, stranger." She waited until he joined her in the den, her gaze looking the young male over for any sign of injury or something. It was a habit of hers, both motherly and healers instinct. "I appreciate your politeness, young man. It seems that kind of thing is dwindling as of late. I am Lady Helena, who might you be?" She wondered if he was a native to these lands. And if he was, perhaps he would know where her children might be. If he didn't know them, perhaps he could point her in the right direction to begin her search. She knew nothing of these lands or its inhabitants. The way things worked here. Her kingdom was a whole different world, but she was sure that she could adapt rather quickly if need be.

speech action

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-19-2019, 09:24 PM
The brute smiled and nodded his head in appreciation that the woman would allow him to escape the cold. Normally it was not like him to barge in on a stranger, however, he needed the rest. Plus, he would risk the flu if it meant he could help a stranger with anything she may be having a situation with. He could already smell the little bit of sickness, but, he was not one to judge someone, it was not in his nature. The young male dipped his crown respectfully in thanks as the woman spoke. She had a gentle tone and definitely gave off a warm and reassuring aura, and that was enough for the male to be in good company with someone such as she. "It's not a problem at all, Ma'am, I happened to arrive uninvited and just wanted to make sure you were alright. The cold has been rather rough this season even though I'm rather new to these lands myself," he informed, his tone gentle and inviting.

She spoke that her name was Lady Helena, it was a rather nice name and he would be sure to keep it locked within his memory if they were to ever cross paths within the distant future. His dual-colored orbs focused on her own, giving the dame his full attention. "My name is Osiris Savvil, it's nice to meet you," he spoke, his eyes shifting to the outside world as the snow began to fall in large flakes. "I'm sorry that I am not much of a healer, otherwise I'd have some herbs to give you. I don't know if my nose is failing me, but are you possibly ill? I know talking might not help much but, even if it takes your mind off of it," he stated, his expression turning into one of embarrassment and uncertainty. He hated not being able to help or just assuming things, so he hoped he wasn't when it came to this encounter and situation.

Helena

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
03-20-2019, 01:01 PM

The Queen offered a warm smile as he mentioned this winter seemed unusually cold. She nodded her head in agreement, "Indeed it has. I've not seen such a cold and dark winter in a long time," She had lived through six winters so far, but perhaps it was just different in these lands as opposed to back home. It was very possible that things here were different in many ways...He introduced himself as Osiris Savvil. It was a strong sounding name, she thought. Much like that of her own children.

Her gaze followed his, watching the snow begin to fall beyond the safety and warmth of the den. She was lucky she had found it, otherwise she'd be stuck out there in the snow looking for a den. And she wasn't too keen on having to do that, especially if she didn't know how long it would snow nor how heavy it would be. For all she knew, she could have very well just avoided a potential blizzard, though she hoped it didn't come down to that. Her attention turned to him when he spoke again, noting the concern in his voice. She smiled, wearily shaking her head. "Oh, I'll be fine. It's just a mild flu I've contracted from roaming with the rogue bands to get here. I've already taken some medicine to help it along, but thank you for your concern, Osiris."

speech action