gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-29-2019, 09:02 PM

It took her a while to recoup this time, but she had managed to get her strength back and finish her journey to the lands her son had claimed. She stood by the border after Eli had given her a detailed report about their surroundings. This was the place she had met up with Cloud and separated ways with Thora, now the home Ty claimed as his. The two of them sat in silence as her mind tried to figure out what to say, how to act. She loved Ty with all her heart, but her son was going down a bad path and she feared the same fate of him as other dark kingdoms her family clan had come across. She felt she needed to find out what was going on before she settled on anything though. For all she knew Thora could have simply overreacted.

Eli sat by her side, he was on edge, but he was a lot more now that his wolf companion was growing weaker and weaker. He was always fearful of a predator or another wolf attacking her, unsure what he would do when she did finally pass. Storm sighed quietly before lifting her head and letting out a long howl, calling for Ty. She wanted to visit with him and make sure he was okay. She was very worried about him.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-29-2019, 09:22 PM

The call had come as a surprise to the restless king, more from who had called him rather than the summons itself. Everyone seemed to be calling upon him these days, it seemed he could hardly lay down before another call from his borders demanded his attention. Mostly it was that wretched Hannibal bringing some broken or hedonistic toy to his door, although he couldn’t deny that he had been essential in amassing the large number of wolves now under his control. Soon he would present his father to the pack as a whole, and together they would bring an age of reform to the motley pack that had been assembled.

He mulled these thoughts over as he moved closer to the border with the calm body language he reserved for those closest to him. His head was leveled with his shoulders, his usually narrowed eyes wide and approachable. “Mother.” He called softly as he stepped toward her, mindful of where he stepped so she could hear his approach. He had hoped that her arrival meant that she had gotten better but he knew the instant he saw her that that wasn’t the case. His heart broke as he realized she looked far worse than she had the last time he had seen her. It wouldn’t be long now.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-29-2019, 09:32 PM

Things were quiet as she waited, setting her companion on edge more and making him pace as his eyes surveyed the area protectively.

"Eli, we are fine," her words were soft and patient even as the wolverine gave a growl in protest before returning to her side.

They didn't wait much longer before her ears picked up the heavier steps of her large son. A soft and relived smile graced her face as he approached and her tail gently wagged. She was very happy to see him and how he greeted her told her that he still was her son.

"Ty," her vocals soft as she spoke, but her tone happy. "You have built another pack."

She knew he was built for leadership, that she could see from day one when he had taken to learning from Bass. He was a regal king, but there was so much news she had learned that she needed confirmed.

"What else has become of you since our last meeting," she asked.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-29-2019, 09:44 PM

When she smiled, her expression filled with pride he felt his heart lift and suddenly he felt completely weightless. He moved to press his head against her cheek affectionately but then froze in place at the tentative question she asked. ”What else has happened.” suddenly he felt very small, although he was much larger than she was. He felt as though he were a pup that had just been caught misbehaving and he tilted his ears back accordingly.

“I-“ He suddenly felt ashamed of the company he had been keeping in Erövrare. Sycophants and debauchees and in the middle of them, threatened to be overcome, was his brother, his chosen son, and his father. His thoughts touched on his father, what he had done, what he had told him about his own conception, and looking at his mother now he understood with perfect clarity that she would never understand.

“I’m having a second litter.” He told her plainly, his tone calm and soothing, carefully leaving out how his first born had disgraced him with their smallness and weak hearts.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-29-2019, 10:00 PM

He moved to press his large head to her cheek and she savored the affection leaning her cheek into him for the brief moments even as he froze towards her question. He started to say something, but stopped after one word. She wondered if he was troubled and couldn't see the body language he was currently showing. She couldn't see how he suddenly felt ashamed of his company. He plainly told her of something Thora had left out, pups. He was having another litter and though she never knew what had happened to Aranea or the whole reasoning behind the conception of these pups she was happy. Kids were a blessing in her eyes and the news to her didn't signal anything dark or sinister. He didn't mention anything about his first two, but like her first litter they could have simply parted ways when they were of age.

"Congratulations Ty," she said.

She was perhaps naive or simply not wanting to admit that there was some odd things going on, but she knew she had to bring it up. She wanted him to know how she felt, she wanted to talk to him and figure things out. She gently pulled back as her features slowly moved to a look of worry.

"Will you be gifting your children with the Wreckage name," Just saying it that way hurt, a heck of a lot more then she had thought it would.

She knew and She needed to know why? Why he had simply cast aside the name he was raised with. Had she not been a good enough mother? Did he simply want to forget everything about his younger years, including her? She tried to mask the upset side of her, remaining calm and collected. She wanted to talk, not to get him or herself all upset. She couldn't have her potential last time seeing him end up in him getting mad with her. She just couldn't.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-29-2019, 10:21 PM

He stood completely still. He had become a masterful liar in Abaven, under the paw of Váli and Sparrow, he had lied to Aranea, to his sisters, hell, even to Cloud, but the one person he had never lied to was his mother. He weighed the option of having the last thing she heard from him being a lie and it chilled him to his core.

“No.” He said, almost against his will.

“I’ve…I met my father a few months back, and lived with him in his pack, he has recognized me as his son and I’ve been using his name for the past year.” The words seemed to spill out from him, unimpeded, but never once were they accusatory or spiteful. They were simply facts and he stated them as such. He looked at her, horrified with himself and after a seemingly neverending silence he added “Cloud still goes by Wreckage.” The words sounded like a stranger's pity; a last ditch effort to ease her spirits if only so she could rest peacefully.

Speaking Thinking You

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-29-2019, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 08:55 PM by Storm.)

Her heart ached, she couldn’t help but feel she hadn’t been good enough. How else could the man that had never been around during Ty’s early years have won him over so easily. Her head dropped slightly, unable to hold back all the emotion she was bottleing up right now. He stated everything simply, not getting upset nor beaming with pride. She didn’t get angry at him, she was angry and upset with herself. She never once wanted to take back having any of her children, but she would love to simply turn back time for a do over. He then stated that Cloud still used her last name, but it didn’t make her feel any better. Both of her boys should be using her name, not just one of them.

“Ty,” she said her voice wavering a bit. “You must know. I have met your father on a more personal level after you disappeared. Son he is not well. He told me there was a healer treating him for his mental state. He in fact told me that that whole night he wasn’t in the right frame of mind.”

He may not want to hear it, but she had to give an effort to make him see that this dark path was not one he wanted to go down. She still didn’t want to upset him, but he had to know. She couldn’t stand to be alive to see him go down like all the others.

“I have been told about your pack, the act of keeping slaves. I cannot go without at least warning you of this darkness you are dipping your toes into. Many of packs with the same darkness have crumbled and thier leaders killed by its own people. Your life....... it will be filled with unhappiness, paranoia, and constantly watching your back. Please heed my words, I do not want to see the son that is meant to lead go down in such a horrible way. You are a great leader Ty,” She tried to explain as calmly as she could hoping he would understand and listen to her.

She gently pushed herself into him if he allowed, seeking to bury her face into his chest and to take in his scent. God how she would miss being in the embrace of her children, she loved them all so much that it hurt.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-30-2019, 04:15 PM

His eyes hardened at her statement on his father’s mental health, his jaw clenching. The circumstances of his conception had been flung at both himself and his father too often as of late in particular by those that had little understanding of the role the demons played. His mother continued to speak, his heart pounding with adrenaline and rage. “Why can’t she just be proud of me?!” His thoughts roared and his fur began to stand on end. As she stepped closer to him he stepped away, outraged tears prickling at his eyes.

“That won’t happen because my family is with me!” He said tightly, his jaws clenched through each word. “The Praetors are with me! My father is with me!” He began to shout, his ears turning back and his lip raised in a vicious snarl.

“I am a Praetor because I have never been a Wreckage! You should have known that all along!” He roared, his tail standing raised like a war banner. He panted as though he had just ran a stretch of miles his hot breath clouding on the winter wind.

“I am a great leader because I am a Praetor.” He spat, tears running unabashedly from his eyes as he flung callous words that he knew would injure his mother far worse any bite or maim ever could. She just didn’t understand, no one understood but his father, and Legion, he would make them see, make them understand, and when they did he would stand beside the Apollyon as his rightful heir.

Speaking  Thinking You

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-30-2019, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 08:51 PM by Storm.)

He stepped away from her and she took in a sharp breath as the weak women was just barely able to catch herself. His tone, his words made her ears flatten in surprise and emotion. Rocking herself backward as the wolverine at her side snarled in protection as Ty began to grow more and more outraged and emotional. Choking on her breath as the words he spat stung every ounce of her being clear down to her soul. A shudder of emotion shit up and down her spine and without being able to help it tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Her weak little heart ripped in two when he said he was never a Wreckage, her body shaking as she held back a wail of hurt. She shrunk back as his voice roared stating he was a great leader because he was a praetor. She breathed heavy as she tried to steady her body Eli still snarling at her side, his teeth bared at the large wolf before them. She grit her teeth before giving a heavy and exhausted sigh.

“No you were always a Wreckage, you are a great leader because you are a Wreckage whether you believe it or not.” She stood swaying on her feet, fatigue from this emotion threatening to make her crumble.

Gently nudging Eli she turned facing away from Ty wanting to leave before she grew to weak, she couldn’t trust what would happen to her here.

“I was proud of you with dauntless, but this? I hope death takes me soon so I don’t have to watch my son being eaten by the darkness,” her words soft, threatening to be a whisper. “At least I know now where I stand, that you no longer consider your own mother your family.”

She stumbled , tears still pouring from her sightless eyes as she walked towards the darkness surrounding his pack territory, wanting to simply disappear, wishing death would simply take her instead of living this torture.

-exit Storm-

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 02:14 PM

“GO THEN!” He roared furiously, his voice becoming shrill with outrage as his mother walked away from him. She had been wrong about where he placed her in his heart but was far too furious and too hurt to even think of correcting her, or trying to convince her that she was misunderstanding the situation. She instead would rather be dead than watch him prove her wrong, out of fear that she would be right. With a snarl he turned sharply to return to his den. “Let her go. Let her die.” He thought contemptuously, all the while his body trembled with sobs as the king felt truly alone for the first time in his life.

Speaking  Thinking You