Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-30-2019, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 01:22 AM by Marvel.)

This was the end of Marvel's travel. Soul searching had brought the young shaman to a strange spot in her life. Wandering alone in the world had allowed her to work through her identity, and realize a lot about herself. As though the universe was aware of the end of that period of her life, the phantom plucked out the scent of the blind wolf who'd led her to an important discovery in her life. What was she doing in such a remote place? Adjusting her satchel, she made sure it sat as high up on her back as possible. No way was any of this precious cargo getting lost to these brambles. Long legs picked out an easy pace through the tangled foliage, following the aroma of the stranger from all those months ago.

Part of her was happy to see the colourful wolf again. She could tell her all about her discovery as she had worked through her identity, fuelled by the knowledge that she had been given. Perhaps they could become friends, or at least.. acquaintances? Marvel wasn't so sure what kind of relationship she could have with others. Friends, lovers, mates. They were the big ones. What kind of others were possible? There was plenty of time to find out, right?

The other part of the shaman was horribly morose. Mama was so very sick, and she knew that Lirika didn't have much time left in the world. What was she supposed to do without her mother? Da had been completely absent for so long, she had given up hope. Without her parents, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to continue on. Who would she turn to for advice? Who would cuddle with her when the night grew so cold that even she couldn't warm up?

The scents were strongest in this area, but the petite wolf wasn't anywhere in sight. Frowning, the champagne female peered about. Perhaps she was just invisible amongst all the brambles?

"speech"

YOU'RE A CHERRY BLOSSOM, YOU'RE ABOUT TO BLOOM

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY BUT YOU'RE GONE SO SOON

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-30-2019, 11:02 AM
Well wasnt this an interesting turn of events. The little healer had smelled the albino from afar as she snuck into all the brambles here. The thicket was easily navigated for the blind healer and her companion who took the lead as they followed the shaman. They kept out of sight as much as possible, until the shaman stopped. Something smelled different about her now as Argus walked quietly along behind her. It intrigued her and made part of her feel weird.

She walked up behind her and smirked as she assumed the shaman was looking for her. "Boo!" Kami was happy to seat herself to the side of the girl's meeting. At least this wolf wouldn't be a problem for her charge, who was in heat herself and was obviously showing lack of good choices nowadays. "Looking for something?" probably was best not to comment on her scent.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-03-2019, 10:42 PM

The rustling undergrowth gave way to a sudden shout, and the titan nearly jumped clean out of her skin. Skittering a few steps toward, if she had a tail it would be tucked firmly between her legs. She whirled around to face the unknown opponent, only to find a familiar face. The champagne femme screwed up her face in irritation, a frown creasing her brow. "Looking for something?" Argus asked with a tiny smile. Marvel allowed her features to smooth back out, and a small grin of her own arose. The tiny female was a sight for sore eyes, without a doubt. It was nice to encounter someone familiar again, and see a kind face.

"Not anymore," she murmured fondly. Her smile finally reached her eyes, crinkling them in the corners. "I caught your scent and thought that your company might be a pleasant detour during my trip home." she added, taking a step forth to bring them a little closer together. Had Argus gotten smaller since they'd last met? Or perhaps Marvel had gotten a bit bigger? She shifted her satchel with one elbow so that it hung more comfortably against her side. Mismatched gaze cut to the hairless feline at the woman's side. "Good morning, Kamilah." she greeted the cat warmly.

"speech"

THE KIDS ARE ALL WRONG, THE STORY'S ALL OFF

HEAVY METAL BROKE MY HEART

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-06-2019, 08:18 PM
She heard the girl jump and twist around. She stayed where she was at until she was calmed once again. Her tail never stopped waving back and forth though. Familiar faces were always a welcome addition to her days. Of course she had been being a recluse in the south here, staying in the briars for more training and her own safety. Of course this time Marvel smelled more like a woman with her heat than she had last time she had met the other healer.

Of course as soon as marvel was calmed down from her brief scare, Argus was stepping closer to her friend. Her grin couldn't possibly get any bigger. Of course any that knew the rainbow healer knew she was kind and one of the most friendly wolves around. "Were you in auster collecting herbs? Or maybe the estuary? They are some of the best places right now for motherwart and marshmallow. Which I assume you want to stock up on the latter with your scent right now." yes she was probably rude to not the heat scent of Marvel but she wanted allo to make sure she was keeping the pressure of her heat away. "Argus leave the girl alone. And hello to you to marvel... I'm going to the den I trust I can leave you two together to not get into trouble." argus nodded and grinned. And like that the feline slunk off leaving the girls alone.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Argus pressed forward, smaller form easing through the brambles until they were both out in the open. There was a broad, happy grin on her face. It made Marvel's heart warm to see her friend so happy. The gentle wave of her tail and loose limbed gait were more than welcome, compared to the more formal encounters she'd had with strangers as of late. "Were you in auster collecting herbs? Or maybe the estuary? They are some of the best places right now for motherwart and marshmallow. Which I assume you want to stock up on the latter with your scent right now." the smaller female commented offhandedly, which drew the champagne shaman's brows up rather high.

"Argus leave the girl alone. And hello to you to marvel... I'm going to the den I trust I can leave you two together to not get into trouble." The pallid femme dipped her head in polite farewell to the feline as she slunk off into the undergrowth. Attention drawn back to the blind healer, she let herself be drawn back to the conversation. "Actually, I was searching for pain relief herbs and anything to help with arthritis. My mother is older, and winter has been hard on her. I'm trying to help her through the season as best I can.." she drifted off hesitantly. It hurt to remember how much the cold was affecting her mother's health. It made her want to skitter off into the undergrowth and run home as fast as she could. "So I decided to make a quick trip down here for a week or so, and collect whatever I could find." she finished the thought off on a lighter note, if that was possible.

Time to turn the conversation away from the dour path it was on. "What about you, what are you doing here? It seems like you've been living in this spot for a bit." thick accent caught on the syllables of her curious vocals, though she meant no harm by the question. She was curious to see what had drawn her friend into the briars.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics