(Did you ever)
Lose yourself to get what you want
(Did you ever)
Get on a ride and wanna get off
(Did you ever)
Push away the ones you should've held close
Did you ever let go?
Did you ever not know?

How long had it been since she visited Boreas, to briefly reunite with her ‘father’ only to leave once more? Family was supposed to mean everything… but she had fled from the man she was supposed to know and love. Because the fact of the matter was she didn’t know Elias. He wasn’t there for her and her siblings growing up. Hell, she hadn’t fully been there either… but her mother had been there best she could for the kids. That much Tempest remembered. But where had Elias been? From the time they were small they never knew of a father… so did she really want him in her life now?

It was a question that Tempest was seriously asking herself in her time away. Their meeting had been brief… maybe she should have given him a chance. Maybe she should have let him into her life. But first things first… she had to find the other Wreckages first. So when she made her decision to return to Boreas there was little doubt where her destination was. Wherever there were those of her kin… she would find them. She would find her rightful place, no matter how much she had to fight for it.

Tempest moved with purpose through the battlefield, a central ground for most of Boreas. Luckily, while she traversed the area, she found no signs of others this day. Perhaps it was by the grace of Gods she didn’t believe in… or just some random chance. That was more likely it.

Reaching the plateau on the other side of the battlefield the female breathed in slowly. The scent of blood lingered even here… a scent that Tempest had come to know well. The female flicked her ears back and canted her head to the side as golden eyes sought a sign from the living.

Some birds took wing overhead… but that was about it.

Tempest let out a huff. This was it? Her grand re-entrance into the lands and she was greeted by some fucking birds!?

Disappointing.

But Tempest wasn’t going to give up. Not this time. This time things would be done right or she’d fail… she’d die trying. That thought terrified her… so there was really only one option.

Succeed.

Tempest took another breath and threw her head back before sending a powerful howl across the lands.

Let her kin know… she was here.

She was coming home.

(Did you ever)
Doubt your dream will ever come true
(Did you ever)
Blame the world, but never blame you
(I will never)
Try to live a lie again
I don't wanna win this game if I can't play it my way

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-30-2019, 06:26 PM

Though she was getting a lot weaker her and Eli were back on their original plans. She wanted to reach the pack her brother was in before she passed. She wanted to see him before she passed on. So after her her visit with Ty and Cloud they began to slowly travel again, taking their time so that Storm wouldn't wear out so quickly. She was determined now more then ever to get there. There was no resting place meant for her in Ty's pack.

They were having a rough start as far as the direction they needed to go and this territory was providing fairly difficult to navigate through. She quietly fallowed behind Eli, the wolverine doing his absolute best to guide her through the territory. A howl though made both of them stop suddenly and Storm intently listened to the tone, her broken heart fluttering as she realized it was one of her daughters that were calling. Lifting her head she called back, beckoning her to come in the direction they were.

She then nudged Eli who began leading her in the direction of Tempest's call, to meet her halfway.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Tempest 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-14-2019, 10:10 PM

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you

Her call was answered by another she hadn’t heard in a long time… but Tempest knew it well.

How could she ever forget the call of her mother?

Tempest felt her heart skip a beat in her chest. It’d been too long, far too long since she’d seen Storm. Would her mother be angry at her for leaving? Would she be disappointed? Worried thoughts began nagging at her yet Tempest knew that she had to see the woman.

Her body sprang into action, paws leading her in the direction of the older female. She barely took notice of the wolverine at her mother’s side… only seeing Storm as the older femme came into view.

“Mom…” Tempest said softly once Storm was within earshot.

“Been a while…”

She didn’t look so good. Tempest felt guilt stab at her…

...when had Storm started to get this way?

She closed the distance and without a hint of hesitation went to nose her mother’s cheek.

No matter what happened… her mother would always be her mother… and Tempest’s view on that would never change.

I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
02-23-2019, 07:40 PM

They moved at a steady pace until the Tempest spoke out. The voice sounded a lot different from the last time she had heard it, but it was unmistakably her daughter's. A smile broke out across her grizzled muzzle. It had been so long since she had been in Tempest's presence. Her and Derecho were the two children that had originally disappeared. She had been extremely worried about both girls and had never given up hope that they were out there somewhere. She was right about one of them because she was here before her.

"It has," her words were soft overwhelmed with happiness that Tempest was alive and well.

Soon her daughter was nosing her cheek and the women's tail would wag to further show how happy she is. She felt like so many years have passed since she heard Tempest's voice or been in the presence of her.

"I am so relieved that you are alive and well," she said before giving her a gentle nuzzle on the cheek.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tempest 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-10-2019, 12:11 PM

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you

Tempest received the gentle touch with a smile. She had grown so much from the young girl that had gotten lost years ago. “Of course.” She rumbled softly. “I wasn’t about to leave this world prematurely. Especially not without seeing you again.” Tempest could feel her heart racing some in her chest. When had her mother gotten so much older? When had she grown up into an adult? It all seemed… strange. Like life had just passed by in the blink of an eye. The young woman canted her head to the side as her smile faded.

“I’m sorry.” Tempest said. “I tried to come back once before… and I met my father.” Tempest was quiet for another moment, thoughtful. “The meeting never sat quite right. We had never known him as kids… it seemed weird that he’d be seeking us out now.” Tempest shook her head. “But… I think I’m back for good this time. I don’t know exactly where I’m going… but I wanted to see you guys again.” Her voice softened.

“Especially you mom…” Tempest “I’ve missed you so much… Do you know where anyone else is?” She frowned.

I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
04-30-2019, 09:15 AM

Storm had always worried about the girls that had disappeared, fearing that something bad had happened and that they were taken from this world prematurely. Call it the mother in her, because she shouldn't worry. The girls had the Wreckage bloodline which was strong and held numerous generations of wolves that could survive and think on their feet. It seemed the bloodline was strong with Tempest to have her alive, well, and seeming to be doing so great! It was a big time relief and gave her hope that Derecho was also out there somewhere.

"Don't apologize dear, you are here right now and that's what counts." Storm would say.

She spoke of meeting Elias and how the meeting didn't set right. Storm herself didn't know much of the man. The first time meeting him had been horrible, but the result was her wonderful first litter of kids. The second time the male seemed completely 180 difference from the last time and seemed highly interested in herself and their children. She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it still seemed very odd.

"I don't know to much about him. I told one of the elders about our two meetings and they feel there may be some sort of mental issue, but they were not 100 percent positive," she would reply quietly. "Ty has his own pack with Cloud as his secondary leader. Cloud is also taking care of one of your three youngest sisters that you havn't met yet. As far as Corentine and Derecho, I'm not sure. When I left Abaven long ago Corentine was still there, but I havn't made it back to see if she had stayed and Derecho I have not found any trace of."

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Mochiimomo