gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-31-2019, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 03:03 PM by Shaye I.)
"You dont need to go far" She said dryly, "Winter warned me, and told me the gist of it" She explained. Her bird companion had warned her when she had seen Tana leaving, and well Shaye had left her puppies to find an answer, Rhyme had beaten her to it. She hadn't interfered, and Winter has stayed close enough to hear the conversation. "You share me or she leaves her puppies here to die without a mother's milk, was about the gist I got" she explained. "Now sit and listen, here's your second lecture of the day." He had found her not far from her den, she had been conversing with Winter there, and had seen him coming. She stood, eyes serious, if a little harsh. 

"My one and only priority is to this pack. I will not be pulled into this drama, Rhyme. You've really gotten yourself into a mess, and I'm removing myself from the equation. This was a beautiful dream, but not one that was ever suppose to happen. We are from two different worlds. Your accustomed to multiple relationships, and I grew up with the idea that a mate was one love. On top of that, I will not be a part of what Tana has done. I am not producing enough milk for her pups. trust me as a healer and a mother - she would have killed her children today, over a whim. Remember that Rhyme, and watch out for those innocent lives." She shook her head.

"If you ever get your house in order, maybe there will be a chance for a clean slate for us, by right now, we are over. We are alpha partners, and nothing more. - as your alpha partner I warn you. You might not want go hear this, but her past may well have effected her sanity. A blind and defenceless wof, running off into a storm, leaving her children to die, because her feelings where hurt? She may yet pose a danger to those pups. Just.. keep that in mind, trust it or not, but keep it in mind." Shaking her head, she would turn to leave unless he stopped her. She needed to get out of here before he saw her true emotions behind her alpha mask

-attempt exit, Shaye-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
02-01-2019, 02:27 PM

He didn’t have very far to go before Shaye’s voice was in his ear. It didn’t hold the usual warmth for him Rhyme was used to. The sound made him stop as his bright gaze fell upon her features. He didn’t draw more near as she made him aware that she knew everything that had just transpired. He stifled a soft sigh as he obeyed her command and coiled his haunches beneath him. What he hadn’t realized was how much danger Tana had put their children in.

Rhyme had his difficulties keeping her gaze as she started in on her lecture. Verse and Theory would have died had he not convinced her back to the den. Shaye wouldn’t have been able to keep them and their two sustained. He felt his ears fall to his skull at the realization, and his heart clenched at how close he’d come to digging more graves. His gaze had fallen back to the ground between them, he felt ashamed? Hurt? Rhyme couldn’t pin down the name for his emotion, but nothing felt right anymore.

Shaye continued, crushing their budding relationship and warning him about Tana’s actions. He felt a knot in his throat as he managed to look back up at her. He barely caught her eye as she turned to leave him there. Rhyme wouldn’t stop her, and he wouldn’t add any comment either. He’d dug himself into a hole and now he was alone to get out of it.
""