Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-01-2019, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 08:31 PM by Hannibal.)
KLEIN.

I bring forth the option to get your hands on some Klein blood. Siblings and relatives of Hannibal as well as other characters you can make from their homeland. Please DM me here or on Discord with any questions or concerns!

LORE.

The Klein family comes from a land formed of numerous packs all climbing to be at the top of the totem pole. The Klein Empire was led by Hamiclar and Iber Klein with their son Hannibal Klein as the heir. Hamiclar was a strong and powerful leader who led with an iron paw. Iber was an extremely talented battle strategist and crafter. Together they were a force to be reckoned with and laid claim to the largest pack in the region. The Kleins believe strength and proving your worth are of the utmost importance. You do not get a rank based on your blood or popularity. One must prove themselves to be worthy enough for prestigious ranks of authority or power. Trials of combat and intelligence are favored. The Empire was a harsh place for the weak but comprised of order and a sense of stability like no other.

Hamiclar Klein was a harsh male consumed by his duties. He chose Iber as his mate due to her intelligence and produced two litters within two years with her. His first and second litters would have known him to be a stern yet caring Father but also a very determined leader which would come before anything. His third litter would have not had a chance to bond with their parents too much. Iber was much closer to her spawn and had much more of a relationship with each of the pups. She had a much more gentle touch and taught them most of their life lessons. Hamiclar chose Hannibal to be his successor when the partially albino boy came of age. The rest of the pups either showed their strength to hold significant ranks or went off their own ways. Their parents never forced the offspring into a certain direction but remained proud of their pups who chose to climb the ranks of the Empire. The Klein children would mostly be rather tight knit with a few rebels.

Yvonne was a female Hamiclar met on a trip to an allied pack and had a one night stand with. He used his nobility to bring the babe back to the Empire with him and she was to be kept as his mistress. Yvonne helped raise their pups but they were not seen in as high of a regard as Iber's offspring. Hamiclar saw them all the same but the some of other high ranking Wolves did not. This means if Yvonne's litter had to prove themselves to the masses much more then Iber's litters.

The famine came in the summer as Hamiclar and Iber's first litter turned 3 years of age. A severe drought hit the lands and even the mighty Klein Empire was crumbled at its foundation by mother nature. Hamiclar, Iber, Yvonne, and a few of their offspring became ill due to malnutrition and spoiled food. They eventually died as the rest of the Empire scatted or came to their own demise. Hannibal fled to find suitable land and eventually found Boreas within a few months. He left with some information of where he was headed with hopes his family would follow if they did not find their own way to survive. Kleins are loyal by default, they must have a reason to be rebellious.

INFORMATION.

Hamiclar was fully melanistic and his mother was albino. Thus, both of these traits are acceptable as both Hannibal and Carthage are partially albino. Feel free to switch any design to include either of these traits.

Hamiclar stood at 41" and Iber 35" therefore their litters should consist of medium to extra large Wolves but runts are acceptable. Yvonne was 32" therefore her litter may be more likely to include smaller sizes.

Due to the nature of the Klein Empire and how stern Hamiclar was with raising his offspring they would likely linger around neutral to evil. But, I am open to all alignments. The drive for the children to prove themselves and gain power would either produce a hunger for power. Though, the famine could have either driven them down a dark path or a lighter path depending on what you want! Due to how tight knit and aggressively proud the Kleins are the majority of them would immediately attempt to find Hannibal.

ADOPTABLES.

Hamiclar Klein (m) x Iber Klein (f)
birth season: summer - 3 years old
Hannibal Iber Klein (m), Cordelia Aöife Klein(f), Jekyll Hyder Klein (m), Pandora Klein(f), Harbringr Klein(m)

Hamiclar Klein (m) x Yvonne (f)
birth season winter - 3 years old
Deathbelle Klein (f), Roman Klein(m), Aeona Klein (f), Rosemary Horatio Klein(m), Ana Klein (f)

Hamiclar Klein (m) x Iber Klein (f)
birth season summer - 2 years old
Lucretia Maxima Klein(f), Hela "Crow" Klein(f), Samara Akasha Klein (f), open, Rapture Klein (m), Jax Klein (m)

Feel free to apply for some members of the former Klein Empire or any sort of natives of the homeland! Servants, nobility, soldiers, cousins, or enemies are all allowed! I encourage creative freedom and can totally whip up some more designs upon request.

unavailable, deceased

OPEN DESIGNS.

sd2 sd1 open-design-5 open-design-9 open-design-1 carthage-klein-design open-design-2 thysxhannipup5 klein-adopt-15

^click to enlarge^

DISCLAIMER.

If you happen to fall inactive with the characters for longer then 1 ooc month I hold the right to reclaim these adoptables. I will be fairly lenient especially with unique characters that are not Kleins. Just let me know and we can work things out if you happen to fall inactive due to irl/ooc reason! <3 Also! Any designs provided by me may only be used on Ardent for the adopted character! If the character is taken back I will take back the design unless stated otherwise.

FORM.

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Feel free to suggest your own!
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] You may make your own! Stick to the color schemes seen above if they are a Klein.
[b]Appearance:[/b] 100+ words please!
[b]Personality:[/b] 200+ words please!
[b]RP Sample:[/b] 150+ words please!
[b]Plots/Ideas:[/b] Are they going to follow Hannibal? Will they get lost in Boreas? Or perhaps they want a fresh start?

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2019, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 08:32 AM by Nephthys.)
OOC Name: yo, tis maria
Character Name: Cordelia Aöife Klein (Sylvana - Hemiclar x Iber)
Design:
Flowers in Chania

Appearance:
scent consists of blood, death (corpse/decay) with a floral undertone of Belladona
39 inches
chaotic evil
The voodoo queen was born to be a shadow, to slide over the world awaiting for the day she will grab it by the throat. Much alike her disposition her appearance is but a shadow. With furs of pure black to shy her away from the light that always tries to draw her in. She does not need it! Ever since birth, her growth has been painfully slow, still her legs despite her stunted growth, appear long, (but short) allowing movement to be swift with a flowing, whimsical movement. Her nails are painted in the same cerulean of her eyes (day-blind) hidden beneath small, delicate paws. Azure gems, in small pearls grant her sight, pupil-less in appearance in the sun – day-blind, however sight becomes clear with the guidance of the light of the moon and during the night. Despite having a well kept and groomed coat, strings adorned with azure beads, feathers and small birds skull adorn her elongated tail and the front of her chest. Two bracelets can be found on her front ankles, made of the same bone fragment as the piercing in her left ear, that has the same components of string, beads and feather as the rest of her bodice. They all create a witchy, eerie display in a formidable, neat fashion.

Cordelia is Day-Blind (hemeralopic)
Voice: Anjelica Huston (Morticia; from the Addams Family Movie) ; voice!
Most of the times speaks in riddles and rhymes.

Personality:
Ritualistic. Witchraft. Blackmagic. Mambo jambo mojo. Dominant. Assertive in a subliminal way. Chaos and dystrophy befalls with utter greed. Madness and destruction. A monstrosity, a spider-witch; to the untrained eye, she is a demoness. Mentally unstable; honey laced deceptively with acid. The woman has selfish purpose behind all that she does. The world must burn and she has be the spark, the fire and the gasoline! She does what she wants, never thinking one second about possible consequences; the woman is delussional,  deranged, raw passion surrounding her. Sanity is hidden somewhere deep inside her mind fore in this witch all demons gathered to play; a strong believer she is able to communicate with ghost and spirits alike. She if often found talking with herself. Predatorix. Her personality truly reflects the deeds she has cimmited over the years and gore is her life, as well as what truly lies within those wolf bonds. Ravenous is another way to describe her completely. The spider-witch is obsessed with violence, though not necessarily in an open way. She is nothing more than the creeping, hushed shadows that linger, stretching out like minions craving after the lost souls that wandering helplessly for an eternity. Blood, blood, blood - she survives solely on blood and little fragments of meat, reason why she is a living skeleton in appareance (if it would not be for her luxurious fur); she believes that meat sickens and weakens her therefore often times than not she needs to be force feed.

RP Sample:

Disheveled tendrils curl against her smoooth nape; a slender neckline, shadowed by obsidian boas. Her hair, were matted silk; glossy, luxurious curls, layered in their heavy and feathered decadence. The spider-witch unruled pelt, drapped the slenderness of her toned shoulderblades; creeping sinsiterly, the stars being her only witnesses. Her slender bodice oozed with a deliciously, feral grace. Svelte, and shuddering with the renewed groans of hunger. She wanted it, wanted blood

Her lips curve in yearning; her gaze, reflecting the softness of moonlight as the predatorix stalks for her next meal.

As evening kissed her skin, with gentle fingertips. Nails to rake her flesh.

"Sso clossse."

Nails that would roam the tender contours of her facade. Touching her mouth with the promise of;

sin.

Her eyes were soft, and dark yet her voice was anything but. Gliacial, ice cold with heavy tints of malica, her timbre was more of a hissing snake than wolf and she creeped through the night.

"I can sssmell it. They are here."

"Where are they?"

"Here."

A glacial chill, against the stark beauty of her face. The black eyelashes unfurling over wintry azure. Her expression were shadowed by a cheshire smile, ear to ear, all fangs and gums, yet her demeanour remained, cold, apathetic.

"One, two. I am coming for you."

"You will never sleep again."

Plots/Ideas:
You bet your cute ass she is going to follow her family once she know their whereabouts! The crazy sister is in town boys, hide your money! She is mentally unstable; she may attack at any moment, she may speak with herself or the "ghost" or "spirits" or whatever so I see some interesting plots going on! She will demand a blood pact between her and all her siblings because she needs to be sure they are all marked fore if the evil spirits will take her siblings form she needs to be able to tell which is which. Bottom line is: I want scary stuff, I want gore stuff, I want sadism. I need all the gore and drama for my voodoo gal right here. She is going to follow Hannibal leadership as she will consider him still the successor of their father throne. I plan her to be in Ero (duh!) which is kinda weird since all my characters will be there (but oh well!). She is into voodoo crap and blackmagic and witchcraft so I am thinking definitely Healer but inclined 100% towards the bad part resulting in toxicologist and poison/potion maker. She will want to test stuff on her siblings so beware! you never know if it will be poison, cure, alcohol or whatever the heck she will do. You asked about companions? Of course she will have one! A poison dart frog no less. FYI: she will hate Thys and the pups and pretty much any mate or lover her siblings will ever have; she will convince herself they all want the harm of her family or maybe she will have a vision that will convince her. *wiggles eyebrows* feel that smell? The kind of smell that smells smelly. Yeah, that one. It’s d r a m a.

PS: I kinda want her to be a sort of family oracle since she has all those “visions” and can speak with and see the afterlife (in her deranged mind). Maybe Hannibal’s advisor?
PSS: would be nice if someone really believed she really had powers and she was not just sick so they could have rituals and form some little satanic cult? lol

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-01-2019, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 07:18 PM by Daemon I.)
OOC Name:
Character Name: Jekyll Hyder Klein(originally Kuvo)
Design:
Appearance:
45"(so long as i can donate on payday if not 38") | Heavy build

He's the monster of your nightmares. The mountain of muscle that destroys what he touches. He's a looker though, like many of his family. Like his brother's pelts he is marbled with the albinism gene of his grandmother, though less so than Hannibal and more so than Carthage. It's this marbling that marks him a "true Klein", or at least in his opinion. The pattern is unable to be copied by any other. His pelt is asymmetrical like his brothers. His left side holds more of the charcoal that paints his fur, than the white. His right side holds more of the white than the charcoal. His left ear is white while his right is charcoal. his right fore paw is swathed in a charcoal sock. his face holds an irregularly patterned splotch of charcoal. His left rear leg is completely colored with the charcoal, which travels up his hip and over a small portion of his back leaving a slight marking on his left side. His tail is completely charcoal from this marking. His eyes are the real conversation piece. They are an ice blue surrounded by a thin ring of darker blue. His pupils look almost like the darker blue, being barely black enough to be considered black. He's the tallest brother standing at forty five inches, which also makes him the heaviest, at a total of two hundred twenty three pounds. He's built for battle, with all of his bulk being muscle. All in all he's a man that few want to mess with.
Personality:
Dominance is an easy thing for this man. he's a prince who can socialize with even the best of them. though he'd much rather not. His vision of himself is that of a royal soldier, one that was not to be sacrificed easily, though he held much more power than that. He likes to have control and will fight for that. It is much more often that one will find this man to be a monster, the kind that haunts your nightmares. He is hungry for power and possessions. Those possessions include females and slaves. He is willing to take anything he wants for with force if he must. He is the less charming brother, so therefore he must use force. He has a blurred line of right and wrong, not caring what other's think is wrong. If he wants to do something he does it. Controlling him isn't easy, one must be able to either put him in his place or simply make a role for him that lets him do as he likes without constraints.

He is not one to be crossed, offended or agitated. He thinks nothing of maiming and killing another. in fact the man's a sadist. He also believes fully that if you want it you have to take it. Nothing should be given, everything is earned. He sees ambition and greed as good things, in that they create a drive to want more than just idle things. He also believes that you should put your money where your mouth is, or shut up. He can even be cold with his kin, just as ready to maim them should they fall idle in his eyes or come to upset him in any way. That's not to say that he doesn't have his soft spots though. His most noticeable one is for his sisters. Often though even they find his public face for them to be different than his private one. In public he treats them no different than anyone else, yet in private he is a much sweeter and nicer man. Unless the sister is a half sibling that is. He finds those siblings to be worth less than the "true Kleins". They are illegitimate and should hold no power in his mind other than worker positions. Blood purity is also important to him, only the best should be allowed to bear a Klein litter, and could in fact turn to incest if he does not find a woman he deems acceptable.
RP Sample:
The smell of death accompanied the beast across the bared waste of a land. Not a shred of grass or moisture lurked in the air here. If the phantom cared he didn't show it. His mind was set upon destruction. A certain white faced bastard had it coming to him. The earth here blew plumes of dust and ash as the phantom made his way across the barren landscape. It was dotted with skeletal remains, those of candid and herbivore alike, though some were more apelike in their origin. This place was death. He was death, gliding across the land after a creature that would suffer a demise no creature probably deserved in the eyes of many, but this one had made a mistake. He threatened to infect their bloodline, to infect his sister's womb. He had already seen him off once, taking his sight in his right eye and scarring his disgusting hide across his face.

Jekyll could not let the slight against his family go. His sister's wombs were too precious to become host to any filth of a spawn. He couldn't even best Jekyll, spawn from any breeding he did would be weak and easily destroyed. Unlike Jekyll, who would carry the Klein name to greatness and destroy any in his wake, should they attempt to stop him.

The mad prince gave a pause to his movements, eyeing the area with scrutiny. This was the direction Hannibal had said he was going in, but so far nothing looked suitable, nor better than the famine plagued land of their father. Hannibal best of decided upon moving to a better land lest the phantom question him and challenge for the throne. Hannibal may of been crowned the successor but Jekyll was still certain that he could easily best his more effeminate brother. As for Carnage he would be an obstacle but like all obstacles Jekyll would easily destroy it. It was either that or Hannibal had settled the empire in more fertile lands, bountiful in wombs, denmothers, and prey. He had to hope, the last time he'd had a good lay was too long ago.

He'd lost all the others a while back, but he still pressed on, uncaring for the half siblings and not caring if his full siblings got themselves into some trouble.

Plots/Ideas: going to have him wander for a while. I would like him to gain a reputation and become gossip that eventually reaches his brother's ears which makes them try to track him down only he won't be easy to find. he would eventually join his family but only if they are rising to power in their own pack. he probably would be remembered for his bad temper/attitude and the fact that not even their father could truly control him, so he was more or less feared by most not in their family and maybe even made some family members wary of him. definitely will end up getting scarred up and in quite a few fights. he might try to woo a few ladies or just force them to be his, definitely want a litter or two for this boy. had in mind that he at one point challenged for the empire but failed, and was given a high rank because he did well in the fight. HE will end up with a pair of Ravens and a mountain lion companion, courtesy of my xmas pass.

Ps. I would be fine with it if someone wants to create a child of him, though I don't think he'd have more than 3 so far and they'd be maybe 2 seasons old, since he would of been more careful inside his father's empire not to create children.

p.s.s Im cool with applicants feeding off his rp sample to do their own

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
02-01-2019, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 11:48 PM by Piper.)
OOC Name: Kezia
Character Name: Calvin Klein (Quinton)
Design: You may make your own! Stick to the color schemes seen above if they are a Klein.
Appearance: 100+ words please!
Personality: 200+ words please!
RP Sample: 150+ words please!
Plots/Ideas: Are they going to follow Hannibal? Will they get lost in Boreas? Or perhaps they want a fresh start?

--

I might not go through with this, but I'll keep my app up. However, I do have a character (Athesia) who could've possibly been a servant to the Empire??

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-02-2019, 02:29 AM
Asena gets Jekyll Hyder Klein! I cannot wait to see him in play and eventually get to roleplay with him myself.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Maria gets Cordelia Aöife Klein. Dude I am so excited to see her in play! <3

Jekyll

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Because I have no self control at all

OOC Name: Asena
Character Name: Aeona Pandora Klein(allidora)
Design:
Appearance: The temptress is one of beauty and simplicity. Her body is lithe enough to elude to her femininity yet muscular enough to prove she is a fighter and strong enough to defend herself. Her body is cascaded in silky flowing fur, graceful in its shape and adding to her beauty. She bears the defining marks of the Klein family, a pie balding of melanism and albinism. Both mark her visually, leaving her nose pink and her eyes mismatched. Her left eye is completely black while her right is red with a black where the white should be. Her right eye is scarred over and a cataract shows the damage to it, leaving her partially blind in this eye, meaningful she sees from this is blurs and general colors though sometimes they all blend together. Her lips on the right side are scarred much like the eye on that side, remnants of her reminder that she is not a pure Klein, though the one that caused such a beauty marring thing now lies dead, courtesy of her elder brother.
Her pelt is colored dark for the most part. White from her albinism marks it though. Two "v" shaped stripes ar on her back and one lies on her nape at the base of her neck. On her forepaws is the same white acting as socks. On her throat is a white odd shaped marking. Another marking is on her tail in the shape of a "w" in white only it coats the entirety of the bottom. Her ears are liked with the white with the interior hair being white as well. Her chin and under jaw is white that moves up in a small stripe like pattern. Around her eyes is the white as well as on the bridge of her nose.
Personality: Desire takes the woman as far as she can go, though even she know's that she will never be able to obtain the rank she wishes. She's only a half bred Klein, illegitimate in the way she was made. She's been in the shadow of her elder brother for a long time though. She's grown a sort of attachment to him. He's been her savior on more than one occasion even though if you asked her she doesn't need one. She's not a fighter, but she's smart and able to remember details of the lands easily. She's an explorer but she doesn't want to go too far away from her siblings.

She like her siblings finds an enjoyment from sexual activity, though she knows which herbs will kill off any unwanted spawn. She is careful with such things. Any smart woman would know to be such. She is unlike her siblings in one way though. She doesn't need to threaten, maim, or even be violent. She much prefers a little more brains to be used than brawn. She isn't incapable of fighting though. No she'd rather not have to fight if she can think her way out of a bad situation.
RP Sample: it had been some time since the black sheep of the Klein kingdom had seen another Klein. Distance had been put between them but it meant absolutely nothing to the woman. Her scarred visage was aligned with the scent path she'd found overnight. She had lost them all but she knew this scent. It was clear to her that her half brother was in these lands. He was the heir and the rock to their familial bonds. To him she would be returning. Their kingdom may have fell but she knew that the kingdom was wherever he had went.

She moved with fluid and graceful motions. She would be finding him and returning to normalcy. She was loyal to him but also more than that she owed him debts, debts she would see repaid. She still believed that she had retained her beauty even though her face was scarred and her red eye was now almost fully blinded. Hannibal had not seen her in long enough though she suspected that he might be surprised by the look of her eye now. It had barely had a cataract last time she had been near him. She stepped across the lands only to find herself met by a border. His scent was clearly here but she could tell he was not the leader. Something that just sounded unlike the Hannibal she knew. She would not be calling though. She didn't want an audience with some other man, no she wanted Hannibal. She  moved to a tree and purposefully rubbed completely against it to leave her scent for only hannibal to recognize.

She was moving then. Best to let him come find her. She moved to the woods she could see. They were swampy with eyes she could clearly discern as gators. The muck here stuck to her paws and she made quick to find a rock above it all where she could see the border from her perch but the darkness would hide her. She layed there with her head lifted and her paws overhanging the ledge. A picture of beauty and regality. Though she knew she would never be a queen. Cordelia was the closest to a queen she would see.
Plots/Ideas: okay so she's gonna get shoved straight up Hanni's butt and stay there, probably will try to stay clear of her more purest siblings but won't go out of her way to avoid them. I think I'd like hannibal to have killed the man who scarred her face and caused her eye to become partially blind. She would of probably clung to him after that like a lifeline and worked even harder to prove she was just as good as the pure kleins. She will have intellect and navigation. Maybe she'd be more seen as Hannibal's left hand, and when he needs strategic help or navigational skills she would be his go to?

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Aeona is accepted!!

ALSO I ADDED MORE DESIGNS! ID LOVE FOR NEW PEOPLE TO GIVE THE KLEINS A TRY! :)

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-21-2019, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 05:54 AM by Paradise.)
OOC Name: Dragon
Character Name: Pandora Lotus Klein [Vatalya]
Design: My own design (will need to get a ref for it)
Appearance:
The babe's appearance is unlike that of her siblings, though she has clearly taken after her parents. Swathed in the colors of both mother and father, Pandora is a beauty to behold as well as a mystery. From one side or the other she appears plain, but don't let that fool you. Pandora is both beauty and the beast, though which side of her you get depends on how you look at her. On her left side, she is pure albino. Innocent, pure, angelic in every way. A delicate pink orb peers out at the world, soft and seemingly innocent. On the right, darkness extends in complete totality. Not a single hair is colored different, the blackest of blacks swallowing her other half. A soulless eye as dark as a black hole, seemingly emotionless if not a bit ghoulish at times. She is both life and death. A fallen angel. A siren waiting to lure others to their demise. Her bodice is slim yet strong, though she holds herself like a proper lady upon long dainty legs.

Silken fur drapes over her curvaceous frame, perfectly pointed ears set atop a delicate crown. Every part of her is perfectly proportioned from nose to tail. The chimeric beauty appears every bit as lady-like as possible, always holding her head high with a regal air. The babe isn't built to be a fighter so she lacks the warriors build that most of her siblings have. Instead, she's built more to attract those that might be of use to her as well as for speed instead of fighting.

Personality: Pandora is mysterious as she is beautiful. No matter how hard someone tries, there's just no way of knowing who she truly is. She can be sweet. She can be mean. She can be kind and caring, or cold and merciless. It all depends on her mood at the time and whether or not she likes you enough to care. While Pandora can be many things, there is one thing that is certain about her. She is a queen, and she makes it known. Born and raised as a royal, Pandora is fierce when it comes to ruling. While she doesn't undermine Hannibal's authority, she won't hesitate to push everyone else around. The babe is fearless, and although she isn't a fighter, she certainly has a tongue on her. She's a quick thinker, sharp as a tack and quick with her words. She can usually get herself out of most situations, and what words fail to do then she may turn to seductive tactics as a last resort. But to her, that's unbecoming of a woman such as herself and she loathes the idea of having to act like a common whore.

Loyal to the crown, though not blindly so. Pandora adores her family unless she feels like someone might jeopardize the family. She may not hesitate to turn a cold shoulder if that happened, but it would take something serious if not a series of events to force her to do that. Of course, that's just the sibling love side of her. She does adore her siblings quite a lot, some more than others but she never truly makes it known who she favors more. Perhaps it's in her actions, or in other subtle ways, nobody really knows. She's a puzzle that's constantly waiting to be figured out except that nobody can. And when they think they have her figured out, there always seems to be another piece missing.

Let it be known that Pandora considers herself to be the harbinger of life and death. A seer. A shaman. Whatever you wish to call it. Being half albino priestess and half melanistic hellion, she feels that she has a close connection to the spirits of the world both living and beyond, as well as see the auras of those around her. She can read the emotions of others quite well and often feels what others are feeling. Yes, she is an empath. However, she does not yet have full control of this and can sometimes feel overwhelmed by the multitude of emotions swimming around her. When this happens, she becomes incredibly tired and fatigued depending on the length of her exposure or other factors. She trains herself daily so that one day, she might be able to control it completely.

RP Sample: The kingdom had fallen, and the babe could feel the negative energy flaring all around her. The calls and wails of the damned sung their high pitched songs, causing her ears to pin as she fled. She swore she could feel their agonized cries twisting and moaning in the wind as they tried to follow, but she fought desperately to shut them out. Hannibal was lucky to leave when he had. He didn't have to endure what she was struggling to endure at this moment. Then again...she probably should have left sooner. But the decline of the Klein kingdom had become overwhelming for her, practically paralyzing her in her dreams as she tried to find a solution that might save them all...

Except no solution came.

Pandora resigned herself and decided it was time to go. So here she was, trying to follow the paths of those that had gone before her, but she wasn't quite sure where she would end up. Her dreams beyond this point in time were dark with only the faces of shadowed figures staring back at her. Surely when she got to where she needed to be, everything would become clear again? "Damn you Hannibal! Why can't I see you?" She muttered darkly to herself. Before the fall of their kingdom, she had no troubles seeing who she wished to see...and now? It was as if a heavy fog had settled over her mind, clouding her vision and preventing her from seeing her path and the paths of her siblings. She didn't know what it meant at this moment...she was far more concerned with finding them. After that? Perhaps things would become clear again...

Plots/Ideas: Reconnect with her siblings of course! Eventually find hannibal after she's maybe had a few threads meeting the locals while she tries to figure out why she can't 'see' him. not really sure what to add here...i generally suck at coming up with plots and ideas until i've actually started playing a character :/
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-21-2019, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 12:15 AM by Torin.)
-shakes fist-

OOC Name: Lolaf
Character Name: Samara Akasha Klein (Formerly Sybel Klein)
Design: 
[Image: klein-adopt-12.jpg]
Appearance: 

Samara is perhaps the odd one out in the Klein family when put next to any of her siblings it is plain to see she's the black sheep, in fact, she is rather an oddity even among other wolves. For Samara is small, standing a minuscule 17" it would be an understatement to say she is the runt of the family. Despite clearly being born with dwarfism the woman just barely manages to escape many of the more unsightly aspects of the condition, instead appearing dainty and almost pup like rather than misshapen in any way, though she does suffer from joint pain and they tend to swell when she is too active. Her face is soft and rounded giving her a youthful air and her tiny limbs are slender. There isn't a single pound of misplaces fat on the woman. 

The woman is draped in the shadows of her father. She does not display any of the wild splotches many of her brothers do. Instead, her base color is a smokey grey, her limbs and ears fading into a black coloration while her tail tip, inner ear fur, and brows are a snowy white. The only other distinguishing feature she wears upon her fur is two distinctive snow white lines beneath each eye. 

Set deep in the shadows of her face are two large, baleful azure gems. 

Personality: 

Samara did not grow up having the luxury of the superior Klein physic to help her when her siblings and peers could simply throw their weight around the woman had to learn to be smart, to be clever, to think three steps ahead. It was a blessing then that she took after her mother with regards to her mind. Samara learned early how to manipulate her smaller size, and the expectations of others based on that. She is quick on her feet and when speed won't get her out of a situation she's even quicker to play up her delicate appearance.

The woman is manipulative in a way that works for her. Instead of sultry or putting on masks of kindness she tends to lean into naivety as her shroud. She will play a pup if she must but tends to prefer that of a sheltered ignorant girl.

When not playing a part Samara is stern, slow to anger and can often be cold to others. She has little patience for more excitable wolves. She is self-serving first but largely considers the needs of her family to be her own. While proud Samara isn't one to jump to claim retribution, no rather she prefers a drawn-out sort of revenge. She'd rather work her way into the trust of her victims before destroying them than to tear them limb from limb. Samara has a particular fascination with poisons and if she ever has to enter into physical combat will invariably have some ready.

RP Sample: Samara blinked, wide-eyed and aghast, or well feigning aghast. An older wolf, age marking her muzzle white towered over the tiny woman and Samara allowed herself to cower a little under the bigger wolf. She cast a worried glance over at the only other observer, a young pregnant wolf, whose expression was slowly morphing into a snarl.

"That's enough!" The pregnant wolf commanded, stalking forwards to push her way between Samara and the elderly woman. The older woman blinked for a moment, clearly put off by suddenly being [WIP]

Plots/Ideas: When she gets to Boreas she's going to mostly just do some exploring, get a feel for the locals etc. Whenever she stumbles upon Hanni she's going to do whatever she can in her power to join him. Beyond that, I definetly want a litter from this girly, skill threads etc.

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
03-22-2019, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 07:56 PM by Poem.)
Okay done!

OOC Name: KatG6
Character Name: Deathbelle Ravage Klein (Bella)
Design:
Where My Demons Hide
35” - Light Build

Appearance:
Charcoal & Ash - Alabaster Waves - Vivid Amethyst Eyes

Deathbelle has a base coat of ash with charcoal markings. Her ears, mask, forelegs, lower hind legs, and a dorsal stripe are this darker color. Throughout her charcoal markings are flecks of silver but more noticeable are the swathes of ivory that swaddle the babe. Her tail, the majority of her belly, and back legs are wrapped in the pale fur. These waves of alabaster splash up on her chest and over her abdomen in splattered stripes. Her left ear is almost completely covered in white along with a thin stripe at the base of her nose.

Silky smooth fur swathes her shapely bodice, as a princess she always looks her best. Perfectly groomed always. Deathbelle is a graceful being, her regal blood shows through in her precise and rhythmic movements. She is of light build with dancer’s feet. Belle boasts a warrior’s build, a strong core and trained muscle.

Bright gradated amethyst eyes are faceted in an almond shaped gaze.
Personality:
Princess: Belle believes full heartedly that she is royalty despite her mother’s lower class. She can be unintentionally condescending to those who are of lesser blood than she, and often looks down her nose at the commoners. She’s outspoken and unafraid of speaking her mind. She’s had to prove herself more vigorously than her Iber born siblings and isn’t afraid to work hard and do so again. Belle is quick witted and always enjoys back and forth banter with those she respects.
Stern: The woman is a harsh mistress, she is unforgiving and holds a grudge. Belle is a tough cookie, strong in the face of adversity and unafraid of conflict. She places high expectations on herself and those around her. This stoic demeanor makes obvious her cold exterior and perfectionist ways. This icy manner is extended to anyone who has not gained her trust.
Capable: To the Klein family Deathbelle is eternally loyal, always willing to go extra lengths for her blood. She’s competent at any task assigned to her but she is a warrior at heart. She’s fearless and faces opponents without hesitation. She’s dependable and holds true to her words.
Honorable: Belle holds honesty and truth in high regard. She’s not a backstabber or one to work in secret and shadow. She is brazen with her intentions and feelings, and strives to live up to her moral code.

RP Sample:
Belle nosed the dry ground mournfully. She had lost everything. The empire had scattered, her mother and father, had perished. Nothing was left for her here in what had once been her beloved home. One crystal tear slipped from her lavender eyes to disappear into the dust at her feet. Like her life. Deathbelle pulled her head up from the earth. She regained her regal composure, chin held high with her shoulders back. her right leg positioned directly under her her hips and the left extended behind her.

She was a princess, despite ruling over a dustbowl. Belle had only a few choices. One, stay here and die with her forebears. Two, conquer her own little piece of land. Three, follow the heir of the empire. The Klein woman had looked up to him as a pup and the feeling turned to a warm familiarity as adults. A smirk touched her sculpted features as the decision made itself. The Empire could be reborn through Hannibal, and a little bit of hard work.

She couldn’t waste anymore time here, but out of respect for her parents she gave one last glance. After this she couldn’t look back ever again. Belle had to focus on the future, living in the past meant weakness.

Plots/Ideas: Will want to find Hannibal and prove herself to him quickly. She will be eager to rebuild the empire and prove herself just as capable as her half siblings. I’d say she probably got along with Hannibal while growing up. She’ll want to attain a powerful role and won't be afraid to work for it. Mostly just see how she develops ICly.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Lolaf and Kat I accept both of your characters! <3 I cannot wait to see these two awesome gals in play!!!!!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-30-2019, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 07:11 PM by Pyralis.)
OOC Name: Lunarcat7
Character Name: Harbringr Klein (formerly Reaper)
Design:

Appearance: A stark vision in black and white, Harbringr's pelt is marked by contrast. His snowy base coat, dusted with silver on his dorsal side, is boldly stained with black. His ears and tail are soaked in a deep jet black, the same color sliding down his spine from between his shoulder blades to the base of his tail. His front legs from the elbows down to his wrists are also garbed in inky gauntlets. Across the left side of his face from forehead, over eye, and across his cheek is a smear of mottled black which, with his mismatched eyes of sapphire and gold, gives almost a harlequin-like appearance.

Harbringr is a reasonably sized man standing at 36", not too thick, not too thin. Over-all he his slender and well-toned with a runner's build and a strong chest. His head is narrow and tapers gradually to his muzzle. His ears are higher than most wolves and they tend to sit a bit closer together on his head. Elegant and agile, Harbringr has the build of a gymnast, flexible and strong.

Personality: A wolf with a varied personality Harbringr is a charming mess of contradictions. He is stoic and cautious but at the same time curious and chatty. Restless to a fault, Harley is prone to wandering with a drive to seek new adventures in life and challenges to meet. Staying in one place too long leaves his mind to wander into places he'd rather it not go. Keeping moving keeps him in control.

Confident in his skills Harbringr isn't the kind of wolf to back down the moment someone starts giving him shit. He is not easily cowed and this combined with his curiosity often leads him to biting off more than he can chew. Harley is sociable in his own way, even coming across as something of a social butterfly. He enjoys the company of others but other wolves are often nothing more than a distraction from the tumultuous turnings of his thoughts. He isn't the sort to form close bonds. The difficulty in forming close relationships is further complicated by the fact that his mood can change at the drop of a pin. Little things get under his skin and quickly sour his mood.

Somewhat unstable Harbringr harbors a darker side that loves to manipulate others and participate in acts of violence. Delusional and fearless, he is an opponent to be feared and respected. He'll go out of his way for revenge and is not the kind to forgive anything. The social butterfly and the thrill-seeking killer mix equally into the twisted cocktail that is Harbringr's soul.

RP Sample: Ahhhhh the fresh morning air! So calm… sooo peaceful… but not for long.  Harbring gingerly picked his way across the mass of tangled roots that twisted and weaved through the soil of the grove of willow trees.  The sound of teeth on bone pierced the silence as the bi-colored male finished grinding the last bits of flesh from a squirrel skull.  Dropping the remains between his front paws Har eyed a space about 50 feet in front of him, a melon-sized, water-filled hole formed by the roots of a particularly large willow tree.  

Concentrating for a minute a wicked grin spread across his face before with a powerful kick Harley sent the squirrel head rolling violently across the terra, bouncing across roots until it landed with a satisfying splash in the hole.  Score!  Hole in one!   GOOOAAAAALLLLLL!  Harbringr let out a triumphant howl.  Oh yes, he was good, he was oh so very good.  Trotting to the hole Har reached in and snatched the skull up before trotting 100 paces back.

Time for round number two….

Plots/Ideas: Yes, I plan for Harbringr to seek out Hannibal and join him. Depending on if the challenge is still going on he'll likely find Hanni soon rather than later. His skills will lie in battle and navigation and he'll look to establish himself as a fierce warrior. He will have a tendency to wander from time to time but this can be harnessed for the good of the Klein's.

Might like to find him a boyfriend eventually. I believe he did have a mate at one time but she died tragically before they had a litter and he believes himself haunted by her spirit. I don't think he'd mate with another woman again due to this. But I think he could convince his former wife's spirit to let him have a boyfriend. As such I'd love for him to interact with Cordelia. He would definitely believe she can talk to spirits and would like her to help him have more frequent conversations with his deceased lover.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Harbringr is 100% accepted and i cannot wait to see him in action <3
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-31-2019, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 11:54 PM by Marvel.)

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE OUT OF WORDS, A CAGE FOR YOUR OWN BIRD?

OOC Name:

Denny

Character Name:

Roman Umbra Klein (Salvatore)

Male

Design:

Appearance:

Lean of body, wiry musculature ripples beneath his two toned pelt. The man is well built, but rather lanky. Everything about him favours litheness over burgeoning strength. Narrow shoulders, frail looking ribs, and slim hips. A deep baritone booms from the confines of a deep chest, through slender jaws. The lines of his body are sharp and defined, carved from marble. Despite the fragility of his appearance, he is no mewling imp or minuscule mongrel. Taller than many of his relatives, Roman stands at 38" and wears it well. Pointed auds rise above his crown, and a sharp jawline frames the sculpted angles of his face. The slope of his cheekbones and the curved ridge of his brow epitomise his elegant aesthetic.

Monochromatic hues claim the entirety of the glorious male, dominated by a base coat of pristine alabaster. The slender columns of his forelegs are wreathed in unmarred ebony, up to the elbows. A thick collar of the same hue extends down his chest to stain his underbelly all the way to his inner thighs. An out of place patch of ebony lays across his spine, from his shoulder blades to the middle of his back. In true Klein fashion, his dignified facade is claimed by a half mask of onyx, claiming his right ear all the way down to his lower jaw. But oh, those glorious gems embedded in his sockets- heterochromia staining the right an icy blue while a false mockery of albinism turned the other ruddy orchid.

Personality:

COLD: A prism of ice, glinting and reflective, took the stead of his heart long ago. The thrumming beat almost inaudible within the crystalline facsimile. Removed from the world around him, always observing, never partaking. The stony facade of stoicism masks his chiselled features. He is but a long dead god-king wandering the realm of mortals. If any ghost of emotion were to surface within the confines of his ribcage, it would only be showered upon his own kin.
REGAL: Dignity and elegance radiate from his splendorous bodice as he prowls the world. Each move is calculated and perfectly placed. The curve of his lips into a smile, the arrangement of his silken tresses, they are all a manifestation of p e r f e c t i o n. Borne upon the graceful curve of an upheld crown and a smooth gait, the man is every ideal of a king.
FLIRTATIOUS: Ah, his fatal flaw. He does to adore a beautiful face. He cares little for status or grandeur, so long as they are pleasing on the eyes. Charm falls easily from the tongue, sweet nothings crooned readily into a willing ear. A veritable wordsmith with an endless array of pleasantries with which to shower a willing victim.
MANIPULATIVE: Lesser creatures are merely pawns with which he can toy. Puppets on strings and pieces on a board, to be shuffled and danced as he chooses. One carefully placed touch, or a softly spoken word, and they would do his bidding. None are truly safe from his machinations, not even those closest to him. To that end, he is a selfish monster, eager to ensure his own success.
RESENTFUL: He is no more than a bastard, a half breed. The true Klein’s have no interest in him or his siblings, and for that he would gladly burn the kingdom to the ground. However, he has a role to fill. The eager to please, endlessly devoted son of a glorious king. False niceties tumble readily from his maw when he is with the full-blooded children, submission paid to them where required. Their cruelties are tallied up, sins to weigh alongside their hearts. When the time is right, he will i m m o l a t e those mongrels.
INSIGHTFUL Those two-toned gems see everything. Tiny details, catalogued and tucked away for future use. A conniving mind makes use of whatever it may grasp. Simple conversations can speak volumes, if one knows how to read them right. Little secrets, told in body language and tonality, can be plucked up here and there. Shifts in the breeze can tell of a storm brewing miles away, and he knows well how to read them.
SYBARITE: The man’s fatal flaw. When his mind screams impossibly loud, crowing spectres in the confines of his skull, he drowns them with mortal s i n. Weaponized charm lures unsuspecting victims into his lair, and he silences his sorrows in carnal pleasure. Failing that, he often turns to alcohol or drugs. Perhaps even a combination of the two, if it is a particularly awful night.

RP Sample:

Glittering stars winked in and out above him, the darkened heavens lending him stealth across the plush grasslands. He wanted peace from the pressures of the kingdom, to be a good little boy and listen to father. The bastard Hannibal had been crowned heir to the throne. Just as everyone had predicted, though he had struggled so hard to prove himself worthy of the title. He wasn't a giant like Jekyll, and couldn't rely on brute strength to impose his will on others. He wasn't worthy of the title, or Hamiclar's love.

It burned, deep in his chest, to see everyone proven right. He'd striven for grandeur his whole life, only to be spurned just the same. Haunches lowered carefully to the ground, atop a lush hillock far from the prying eyes of the kingdom. He could drop the facade. He didn't have to be the perfect son. He would never be the perfect son. He was the filthy half breed they all loathed, worthless and rejected. Mismatched gaze stared blankly across the vast expanse of green, rolling like waves in the midnight breeze. Tendrils of pallid fur were caught by teasing fingers of the wind, teased into a dance. Shoulders slumped, chiseled features low between them.

Bicoloured auds tipped back as cold fury brewed in his gut. Defined facade hardened into something dangerous. He would show them how powerful he was. How desperately they had failed when they spurned him. He would burn the Klein empire to the ground, and stand atop the ruins victorious. Then, no one would be able to deny his power. His might.

Plots/Ideas:

I'd love to have this little mongrel trail along after Hannibal and see how that goes! He'll play the part of a perfect little soldier, unless someone were to express ~genuine love and affection~ for him, and then he might be inclined to... not... do a bad thing..

WHEN IT SINGS SO SWEET

THE SCREAMING, HEAVING, FUCKERY OF THE WORLD?

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-31-2019, 11:32 AM
Pandora is accepted. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-02-2019, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 11:08 PM by Bluetick.)
OOC Name: Bluetick
Character: Rapture Klein (formally Xander)
Design: click

Appearance:
36 inches & medium build
Rapture is a male that is easily recognizable as a Klein. Even though he is not partially albino, or majority white he is still recognized as a Klein. Like some of his siblings majority of his fur is a dark color, most of his fur is black. He only has one other color that is on his fur and that is white. there is only maybe twenty five percent of his body that has white on it while the rest is black. Both left legs have small white socks on and his right front foot has white toes while his right rear leg is all black. He has a white mask with black ticking mixed within it and his right ear is all white while the left is black. Also from the middle of his back all the way to his rump is one large patch of white with black ticking mixed in at spots and white tail tip with black ticking. There is also a few white blotches here and there on his body. The only trait of showing the albinism within his bloodline is the pinkish eyes he has. His nose and his paw pads are black and majority if his fur is dark in color.

Rapture is a little bit bigger then his older brother Hannibal, standing at 36 inches. Like Hannibal he keeps himself at a medium build and does his best to remain that way. He is not a lazy creature and will never let himself get overweight, but he does enjoy some leisure at times. He is a fairly active wolf and his body shows that. Rapture is a very agile wolf, with quick response that he tries his hardest to keep well trained. He does train to keep himself fit and sharp as he can manage, but he isn't as hardcore as some may be.

Personality:
This male has some rather rough edges to his personality. He isn't afraid to get down and dirty, no matter what he is dealing with. Blood, Mud, bodily fluids, etc doesn't bother this male at all. He will stand up and brawl with any who decides to challenge him or pose a threat to the pack. He isn't the smoothest when it comes to words. He says what is his true opinion or what is truly on his mind. He will not sugar coat things and definitely does not try at all to lie or hide the truth. He has very blunt honesty and has never feared what consequences could come from what he says. He also isn't the best when it comes to socializing with others. He is extremely blunt and can be hard headed making it difficult for you to try and explain how to do something to him if he already has a set way of doing it. He doesn't always want to be social either. If he has work to be done he wants to get it done, not sit around and chat. If he is focused on something or in the middle of doing something his replies can be gruff, short, or even just simple sounds or growls.

He lives her life day to day focusing on how to survive and how to keep alive to the next day. He spends his day training, sparring, and pulling his weight around the pack and practicing his healing skills on the side. He was raised that pack and family were everything and no one can change his mind about that. He is also extremely loyal to both family and pack/band. In most cases the pack/band is his family unless you are a newly joined wolf. He does have some trust issues with new wolves. Wolves who are strangers with little to no ties to the pack he feels need to be watched and not trusted until they prove they are trustworthy. He doesn't know how to properly show most of his emotions. If he is upset, confused, irritated, angry, or really anything out of his normal mood he will stay away from others. It's his method of keeping himself from saying or doing something inappropriately. He will avoid others until he can figure things out and return his self to a normal mood. Staying away from others isn't always due to emotions. He likes his alone time and will use it to think, plan, and will use it patrol.

Family and pack is also held very close to his heart and he would be the first to fight to the death for them. He is a very protective male and will be the first to step up and take on any threat no matter what type of threat it is. He can be overly protective over the sick, the weak, or the young because he knows there is more of a chance of them being hurt then another. He does have some more deeper trust issues then just strangers. He doesn't let many get too close to him. He has some dark thoughts in the back of his mind and though he doesn't lie, he will leave some things out that are about his life. He has some issues with settling down that goes along with his trust issues. If you are interested in this male be prepared for a long run. He will let a female get so far, before the relationship is stopped. Call it fear of settling or just trust issues, no one is really all to sure. Rapture himself doesn't know what the problem is. Persistence may be the key to breaking it, but no one has tried it yet.

RP Sample:
The fallen kingdom was long behind him now, the miles he had put between himself and it had been many and he didn't plan on turning back. His siblings had scattered and there was nothing left there anymore, nothing but death and dismay. He needed to move on and find out where to go from here. He hadn't been able to find any of his siblings, mainly Hannibal who had been chosen to take over the kingdom. So now he was alone and had been for some time. He was still young so there was plenty of hope he could find a place for himself, he knew he would never be able to run a kingdom like a true Klein, but he would find himself somewhere. At least that's what he kept telling himself, he would have preferred to remain with his family, but his luck in finding them had been very poor.

Trudging along a game trail the male would huff lightly as he moved unsure of where exactly he was going. He was simply moving in the same direction and the only thing that changed was the world around him. It felt so.... repetitive and he was growing very bored of it. He never had stopped long enough to really explore his surroundings or to even look for the company of another. The only time he stopped was to hunt or to sleep and he only did that when it was absolutely necessary. It wasn't until he came across the faintest of scents that had small traces of familiarity did the male stop. Being that it was so old it took him a while to figure out why it had been so familiar, but when he did his mood would lighten and his feature looked more approving then it had been before.

For the first time in what felt like ages the male altered his course to fallow the trail. His pace would quicken and his eyes would harden. He will find Hannibal, now that he found a faint trail he would find him.

Plots/Ideas: He will seek out his brother and join him. He will have a difficult time trusting the new faces, but he will trust in his brother's choices of family and other pack members.

I'm aiming for a Fighter/healer or Hunter/healer for skills. So as far as ranks go There would be quite a few places he could go to depending on what I end up going with. He could specialize in poisons (alchemist) or end up being a guard, hunter, or healer.

Note: If ever reclaimed this design DOES NOT go with the character. It is a design I have bought.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-03-2019, 10:24 PM
OOC Name: Dragon
Character Name: Rosaline Klein
Design: You may make your own! Stick to the color schemes seen above if they are a Klein.
Appearance: 100+ words please!
Personality: 200+ words please!
RP Sample: 150+ words please!
Plots/Ideas: Are they going to follow Hannibal? Will they get lost in Boreas? Or perhaps they want a fresh start?

Clementine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Rapture is totally accepted <3 I love him dude!
[Image: clem_siggy.png]

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Roman is accepted! Holy cow he is awesome :) Cannot wait for him to reunite with Hannibal <3