size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
02-05-2019, 12:38 AM

He decided to go on patrol today, though with the number of wolves within the Empire a patrol was probably hardly needed, yet he did it anyway. He decided to start on the far side of the territory opposite the garden, seeking to ensure that nobody was trying to sneak in the back. He doubted anyone would be foolish enough to try, but with the potential amount of wolves that had no doubt heard of the Abraxas would probably try to come sniffing around. At least he thought, anyway. Were he one of them he probably would have tried considering he was a bold one, but then again even he wouldn't be foolish enough to go it alone. Still, there was no telling if a rogue they had rubbed the wrong way would start a band and try to raid, or perhaps even a pack that had gotten on their bad side. While he didn't know anything much going on outside of the pack's boundaries, he aimed to remedy that soon.

He walked proudly along the border, tail and head held high as he renewed scent markers where it was needed and kept eyes and ears sharp in case anything was amiss. Nostrils flared but he only found the scent of pack members and a bit of prey. The prey part was concerning, especially since this season proved to be quite harsh. He noticed the plants around them had shriveled up and water becoming scarce for prey and wolf alike. Perhaps after his patrol. he'd go out in search of a drink and hopefully, some prey he could bring back to the stores.

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
02-13-2019, 12:05 AM

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE

There was someone unfamiliar kicking around the borders today. A male, bearing the distinct aroma of the pack. He was, however, decidedly unrelated by blood. This was new and curious to the phoenix, and so he opted to find this other wolf. It didn't take all that long, thankfully. The dark figure, shrouded in tones of oak and ebony, was nosing about the borders. The stance he bore, tail and head high, was odd to the auburn male. What on earth was this mortal up to? After all, there wasn't much to be proud of, with inferior blood such as his. He huffed quietly, and prowled closer.

"Haven't seen you before." he commented idly, sweeping his tail across his heels once or twice. Cerulean gaze glinted as he appraised the older male, wondering what about him had been satisfying enough to Malleus to allow him entry. Perhaps it was those eyes. Bright as arterial spray. "Who're you?" it wasn't too friendly, nor was it outright aggressive. He wanted to know who this was, but he wasn't inclined to waste energy charming it out of him.

"Speech"

<

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
04-10-2019, 03:25 PM

He wouldn't be left alone on his patrol today. While he hadn't expected to be confronted during his patrol, he supposed it should have been expected to begin with. With the amount of wolves in the pack, it didn't come as a surprise. The yearling that approached him was a stranger to him, vocals causing him to turn as crimson gaze laid eyes on the owner of that voice. His lip lifted slightly, almost taking the youths words as a challenge, but decided against it...for now. "I haven't seen you around before, either." He retorted, voice lacking any emotion.

He couldn't recall seeing this boy around. And if he had been in the pack this whole time, then he did an awfully good job of hiding or...lazing around. Whatever the case, this kid was an Abraxas, evident by his scent. He turned to face him, his usual judgmental gaze looking the yearling over. "I'm a member of this pack, same as you...apparently. Though I've not scented you around very much. What'd you do? Run off and came back?" It was possible, wasn't it? It made sense to him, otherwise he was sure he would have recognized him before.

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
04-15-2019, 05:40 PM

"speech" thinking action "others"

The curl of the lip wasn't missed by the young phoenix, whose own features were briefly marred by bunched muscles of his snout to reveal the tips of his canines in response. If he wanted to play a game of veiled threats, the titan would play. Cerulean gaze flickered over the harsh lines of the male's colouring, so different from the typical mottling of his kin. "I haven't seen you around before, either." the smaller male replied coolly. The smooth pivot of his bulky form to face the auburn male was matched with an appraising, cold stare. "I'm a member of this pack, same as you...apparently. Though I've not scented you around very much. What'd you do? Run off and came back?" the burly, crimson eyed male sniped.

One brow lifted at the unwarranted aggression, though a steady rise of his own temper began to simmer beneath his pelt. The mortal was walking on thin ice. "Unlike you, I am always welcome within the borders of the Empire, no matter the length of my absence." he retorted with a curled lip, auds flicking back in irritation. Plush banner swept a few more times across his heels, only a fraction too slow to be considered a lashing. "What's your name, mortal?" he reiterated his earlier question, though now he asked it for the sake of committing it to memory.

DON'T YOU EVER TAME YOUR DEMONS, BUT ALWAYS KEEP THEM ON A LEASH