size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Flowers in Chania
I have this absolutely gorgeous girl who is sweet but a psycho! And I am seeking a oblivious, sweet, laschivious, submissive male for her to be her servant/lover/guinea pig et cetera. Their relationship will have BDSM undertones of sadism and masochism. Cordelia is as crazy as she is pretty therefore there will be a lot of gore, witchy and voodoo stuff, rituals, traditions and overall scary stuff so I am calling out to all of you sadistic Ardentians writers to land a hand if you have such character or want to create one. will hurt him, abuse him, manipulate him, make him do her dirty work, maybe even make him put himself in a dangerous situation for her sake. But what I want to pin point is that even though the character personality is sweet and submissive they both need to be sick in the head. Crazy. Their relationship and everything that happens in it must be consensual and accepted from both sides. The sub is prefered to be smaller than her in size and he can also be more dominant with other individuals or fully dominant as long as he is submissive and shows so publicly to her.

I also need someone that is active, in love with drama and plotting and a big fan of gore, please. <3 Trust me, this fmaily is wrapped tightly in drama.

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.