Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Me and monster are looking to bring two girls in. Their parents Inverno Coure & Mara Berodach had the girls off site, but I and posting to see if anyone would be interested in taking in two female pups in. There is a few things we do not want for these two.
  • Nothing dark/bad influences for these girls at this point in their life. This includes any plots considering slavery, prisoners, ect. You can suggest it, but more then likely we will be staying away from that.
  • We would like an okay environment for them to start, they will already have it rough starting out without their parents
  • No Abaven, me and Mon have a ton of characters there already :)

So again right now this is an interest check, post a reply of what character and what you have in mind if you have any interest.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
I can offer Drífa. She's an older gal who might be more of a grandmother figure but it could be cute. She's a bit of a gruff no-nonsense sort of woman.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-10-2019, 11:17 AM
I can offer their half brother Rog, I'm not sure how he'll react but it could be a chance for him to grow up a little

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Me and monster agreed that it would be cool to go with Rogdar.

We decided against Fyri just so Mon can spread her characters out a little more