gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-15-2019, 12:42 AM
They had been traveling for a day or so… only to arrive here… the base of a volcano. Priscilla looked around curious, her bright mismatched gaze thoughtful. The air here seemed a bit warmer though it also wasn’t as fresh due to the ash coming from the volcano. Priscilla had never seen such terrain though… it was rocky and strange. She canted her head to the side and looked over at Osiris, speaking up in a calm voice. “Should we see what lies at the top do you think? Or would it be better to go around?” It was only around midday… they still had plenty of time to explore the area… though if it got dark they wouldn’t really have anywhere to den for the night unless there was a cave further upon the mountain… Something Priscilla wasn’t too sure of.

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 12:52 AM
Osiris thought about it. The place did seem rather unsafe. He had heard stories of things such as this, how some volcanoes could become semi-active, and others could lay dormant. It was certainly interesting for the young male, and he thought even more so when it came to Priscilla. The land they stood upon seemed unstable, and one wrong move could lead to injury for them which wouldn't be a good situation. Besides, Osiris was not much of a healer, and if that volcano decided it would be a perfect time to erupt, he didn't want the chance of her or even himself getting hurt by much worse. Though it seemed dormant now, who knew when the next eruption could occur. He turned his cranium towards her, his eyes thoughtful.

"It might be best to go around. I don't want the chances of one of us getting hurt if we go further up. It is a magnificent structure, that I can say the least," He chuckled before looking back to where they came from. Where they stood, there was a good chance that if they moved further, the possibility of finding food and maybe even a body of water might be in their favor, and perhaps even a possible place to sleep for the night despite there being more daylight.
""Perhaps we can go further and see if we can't find any awaiting rabbits or a weak deer."

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-15-2019, 01:00 AM
Priscilla gave a small nod as Osiris answered. He was right… there was the chance of one of them getting hurt in such terrain… and that was the last thing either of them needed. Still… she couldn’t help but be curious about such a place. She glanced back up the volcano’s path and shook her head. Perhaps it was a trip for another day, another time… when they were more prepared for it. For now, however, there was the chance of moving forward and finding something else to entice their interests.

“Yeah, that might be the better idea.” The female twitched her ears a little as he suggested food, remembering her other friend. “I uhh, actually don’t eat rabbit.” She said with a nervous chuckle. “I don’t think cotton would be too amused with me if I did. He’s a bunny my uncle caught for us to train with once and well… I befriend him instead of practicing my hunt training…” The female smiled at the memory. “But we’ll find something for sure!” She began to pad off, continuing around the path along the base of the mountain.

“Who knows? Maybe we WILL find a deer or something.”

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 01:10 AM
[font=Times New RomanNow that was certainly something the wolf had yet to hear. Befriending a rabbit? That was certainly something he thought he would never hear or see, but she had her beliefs and he had his, so who was he to judge about it. He gave a rather playful chuckle and nodded to her words, "Alright then, but yes we will find some form of food. If not, perhaps that fishing lesson might be put to good use?" He smirked as they trailed onward, his eyes looking around him before glancing back to the female who seemed to be caught up in wander as well. He never thought he would find a friend such as her. She was definitely unique, but had a lot of characteristics he did, like wishing to help people as much as she could. However, he didn't realize he was zoning out again, for as he was walking his mind decided it would be the perfect opportunity to whack his head against a tree trunk.

The brute yelped slightly from the shock, sitting on his haunches and looking at the tree before turning his attention back to his friend, "Wow, who put that there?" He grinned, trying to run it off as a sort of accident. Priscilla certainly had him thinking that was for sure. But, before long, the sounds of deer reverberated in his ears. They were grazing off in the far distance and didn't seem to notice them right away, so this would be a great opportunity for at least a lesson. "You think we can take one of these out? I can drive one of the weaker ones toward you and you for the throat?" Tilting his head, thinking about a possible plan.
][/font]

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-15-2019, 01:16 AM
Priscilla gave a nod of agreement. “Once we find some water that’d be a good idea!” The female said happily. “I’m ready to learn~ If you think you can teach me that is.” Her words were playful, in one of the best moods she had been in for a long time. She was moving at an easy pace though there was definitely some pep in her step as she moved along. She couldn’t think of a better wolf to be wandering with than Osiris. He was the perfect friend… they were different, yet so similar… She really hoped that she’d be friends with him for a long time… or better yet see him join Lirim.

Priscilla gasped as she heard a sudden thud and turned her head to find that Osiris had walked directly into a tree. She whined softly, worried for him. But the male noticed prey, distracting her from fussing over him. She turned her head towards the grazing deer, surprised they hadn’t noticed them yet. “We could always try!” She said in a quiet tone, not wanting the deer to hear them. “After you then. I’ll come in and do what I can!”

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 01:22 AM
Osirs smiled and nodded his cranium, moving towards a nearby snow pile that was downwind from them. His eyes staying locked on the prey as they continued their grazing. He wasn't sure if this was going to be successful, but, at least this would be good practice for them when it came to hunting. His cranium did hurt a little bit when it came to the tree, but he was too occupied with the deer to really care at the moment. When he picked out a weak one that had a bad leg, be ran towards it as quite a good amount of speed, his eyes locked onto his target as well as to where Priscilla was. For it running on only three legs, it had slowed it down quite a bit as he turned it in the direction as to where his friend was waiting for him.

He snapped at the back of it's legs, enticing it into the direction he wanted. The dame he could tell was in a good position to snatch it, allowing her to do the killing blow since he was a bit too small for that, so this would be a good way to use their sizes and strengths when it came to a hunt.

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
03-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Code:

Priscilla shifted off to the opposite side Osiris had gone. If they were going to be successful in this hunt they’d need to work together… something the girl wasn’t too familiar with doing when it came to hunting. But she was going to give it her all… and hopefully they would be rewarded with some fresh meat for their efforts.

The female lowered her body down to the earth and bent her legs at the joints to prepare for the charge. Once Osiris was on the move she too shot off towards the weaker deer. She could see almost immediately why he had picked it -- a bad leg and a limp made it an easy target. She moved on the inside area of the deer, mindful of the rest of the prey so she wouldn’t get kicked or gored by an angry buck in retaliation.

Her slower speed had her lagging behind a bit, though Osiris was good at getting the deer to turn and face her. The female lowered her head a bit, second guessing herself for a moment before she let instinct take over at the last moment.

In a flash it was over. Priscilla had lunged for the throat of the beast, jaws clamping down on it’s jugular before silencing it’s life forever. It fell to the earth and Prsicilla backed up and looked upon it with surprised eyes.

“I… did it?” She questioned, almost unable to believe she had helped bring the beast down.

""

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-04-2019, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 01:18 AM by Osiris I.)

Osiris watched as his friend and partner in crime managed to snatch the deer rather quickly. His eyes shifting to his friend who seemed to be out of it when it came to believing that she actually managed to take down the prey animal. A smile spread across his maw, nodding his head as he had heard her question. At least we would be able to eat well for a little while, which was always a good thing.

"Good job, Priscilla, I think we both make a good team,"
He stated with a playful smirk. He decided it might be best if he kept watch for any scavengers while he let his friend eat, considering she probably wasted a little more energy than he did. He was used to speed while she had more muscle to take down the animal, so he was only thinking around that possibility and not being rude; at least, he thought he wasn't. "Also, maybe when we're done exploring, you can take me to your pack? I know you're not too keen, but, I'd still like to join and at least you would have a friend you can hang around and explore with whenever you want," He assured with a gentle sway of his tail that ran over the grass and dirt underneath them.

""

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
04-05-2019, 06:28 PM

Priscilla could feel her heart fluttering proudly in her chest. They definitely did make a good team… something she wasn’t used to. Being with another… working together… wasn’t this what her pack had been trying to teach her as well? Undoubtedly she’d feel guilty about learning this from Osiris later, rather than the pack that raised her, but right now she was too happy to dwell on that thought too much. There could be time for stress and all that negative emotion later.

Priscilla lowered her head down to the prey to eat when Osiris’ words caught her. She paused, staring down at the deer. “I…” He was right. She was hesitant to bring him back to Lirim for a couple of reasons. It wasn’t really the fault of his though. “Only if you promise to let me talk to them before we arrange a meeting.” Her words were quiet.

“I haven’t exactly… been a good pack member.” Priscilla confessed. “I’ve been avoiding most trainings and such… coming late to meetings…” She shook her head. “I want to change that.” The female looked up at Osiris with a small smile.

“But we don’t stand to lose anything by asking so… We will.”

""

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-05-2019, 07:51 PM

Osiris nodded his crown in response to her statement about having her talk to them first. He was not against the idea considering he found it more beneficial than just showing up at their territory uninvited and asking to join. That thought alone did concern the male a little more, since he might possibly have Priscilla in trouble, so going together when the time was right seemed more of a better option. His dual-colored eyes focused on his friend as his tail swayed gently across the landscape, keeping an eye on her.

"I think that would be a better outcome, certainly. I'll be around the area so if you ever wish for me to have a conversation with your leader or anyone in particular, that's perfectly fine. I'm in no rush, Priscilla," he assured her with a warm, gentle smile that spread across his maw. Everyone had to pull their own weight in a pack, whether it was now or later while they were living there. However, he knew that his friend would do an amazing job, she possibly needed some kind of moral support, perhaps he could be of more assistance with her?

"But, if I do join, I'd be happy to assist you any way I can while I work on whatever needs to be done when and if your pack allows me to join their ranks," he spoke, tilting his head slightly in curiosity at her response.

""

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
04-09-2019, 08:29 PM

Priscilla gave a quiet nod to her friend. Even despite her uncertainties he seemed more than ready to make the effort to become part of her pack and become a friend for life. He wasn’t forcing her to introduce him to the pack quickly either. He just wanted to be there for her… something ‘cilla found touching and welcoming. The female lowered her head to the prey, beginning to eat quietly. She knew having a support like Osiris in the pack would boost her confidence. Heck, maybe she’d even be willing to go a little further with her training with him by her side. Maybe… she could stop being afraid of progress.

A thought occurred to Priscilla after a few moments of eating. She paused, looking at her friend once more. “You know, Osiris…” The female paused. “I never asked about the rest of your family. I know you mentioned having a mother but… do you have siblings? Anyone who might be waiting for you somewhere?” The female canted her head to the side. “It was odd that you were all alone…” She wasn’t trying to dodge his assurances that them being in the same pack would be a good thing… but she was curious.

""

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-23-2019, 04:57 PM
At the mention of a family, the brute was unsure about all of it. It had been months since he had seen his brother at this point, and worry and concern was a normal thought when it came to his brother who's whereabouts was unknown to him. He heaved a slight sigh, watching his friend as she ate her fill while he spoke to her. His brother was never really one to take off right away, so just the thought that something might be wrong continued to flood his mind...Especially with what transpired before their mother's death.

"I do have a brother, but I don't really know where he is right now. I want to make sure that he's alright, but where in these lands he could be residing I have no clue...And, after what happened to our mother I would hate seeing him become cocky and end up meeting the same fate she did..."
He explained, pinning his ears back slightly. He didn't want to be a downer, especially after having such a good start when it came to Priscilla, but, after some thinking he could only hope and pray that his brother was doing alright.

""