build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-20-2019, 04:45 PM

Inky eye lids fluttered open and the familiarity of her family's den came to view. A vivid smile slipped across the young child's lips as she had awoken from her nap. Since Verse's disappearance Tana and Rhyme had been keeping a close eye on them. But, as the days went on Theory was only getting more explorative and curious. She was not one to misbehave but with the little mid-day cat nap she just took the young pup was ready to stretch her little legs! It seemed no one else was paying attention and the inky pup moved her joyous form from the den. The sun hung bright in the sky and a twinge of pain went through her eyes. The tiny babe squinted before wiggling away from the den a few feet. Theory took a moment to inhale the beautiful scents of Abaven.

As she stood her little mind was bombarded with the influx of sights and scents. Of course she had been able to explore a little bit with her parents and siblings but she really wanted to get to know all of the lands. Exploration was always on her mind but she knew the true dangers that lingered. Ma and Pa always said to linger beneath trees so Birds would have a hard time plucking her up. But, there were also four legged predators they had to worry about. But, as long as she remained within pack lands she should be fine. There were so many adults around to save her if need be. The plump pup waddled her way towards a rocky ledge and began to climb on top of it. Her eyes darted around before she sat her bum down. That little tail going hay wire as she could barely contain the thrill.

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-24-2019, 05:45 PM

Shaye caught the scent of the pup before she saw her, and it moment she would find the little dark wolf perched on a rocky ledge, tail wagging as she took in Abaven with a sort of serenity. Shaye grinned to see it, assuming one of her parents wasn’t too far away. From what she understood, Theory didn’t get into trouble often, and was respectful of adults.

The Alpha made her way over, and hopped onto the ledge beside her, and took a seat. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” she asked the little one, as her own eyes moved over the lands of Abaven. So familiar to her now, every rock and tree was a well known sight, made no less beautiful for that familiarity. This was home, this had always been home.

She glanced back towards the small wolf, her mixed feelings about the pups would not show on her expression. They were family, if only because they were half siblings to her own children, and lived in the pack she ruled. But, she wasn’t really sure how she felt about the way Rhyme had gotten around, or her own rocky relationship with her Alpha partner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

02-26-2019, 12:02 PM

The young pup was blissfully unaware of her surroundings. Theory was far too young to really make note of many scents or sights all at once. Everything was new and exciting therefore it was hard for her developing brain to really focus on just one thing. Thus, as the pleasant ball of joy sat upon the ledge it seemed the arrival of another Wolf spooked her a bit. As Shaye hopped up onto the rock Theory's eyes went wide as her attention whipped towards the beautiful Alpha. A giant gulp could be heard as the babe swallowed down her fear and her beaming optics took in the adult's form.

With an audible exhale of relief the pup took in her Alpha's simple words and her expression of thick worry turned back into joy. Theory could not take her eyes off of Shaye as the pup simply thought over the question. "Oh yes, very beautiful!" Her words were chipper with the supple voice of a young pup. Theory could not get her little puff of a tail to stop wiggled as she kneaded the rock below with two front paws. A mixture of pure feelings filled her form. Nervouness from being caught out in the open by Shaye herself! As well as excitement to be spending time with the Alpha on such a lovely winter day. Theory allowed her baby blue eyes to move from the adult Wolf towards the landscape ahead to further take in the views. "I cannot wait to explore! Mama won't let me since my little sister went missin'."

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

03-02-2019, 10:32 PM

The little pup jumped in surprise as the Alpha settled in beside her. Shaye hadn’t been particularly quiet, but perhaps the little one had gotten lost with everything going on around her. Looking up, Shaye could see Winter, turning lazily in the sky above. Perhaps seeking out a mouse, or an easy catch to call breakfast.

She glanced back at Theory as she spoke, and raised a brow at that. “What your sister did was very dangerous” she commented, but left it at that. The entire situation had gotten a little out of hand, with Shaye herself adding to the drama. She bit back her sigh, not wanting to bring her troubles, which had nothing to do with Theory, into the situation. She seemed like a good kid, and hadn’t caused any trouble herself yet. She could not and would not judge her for her parentage, or hook her own emotional baggage to the pup. She was very determined in that regards.

“But if you stick with me, we could have a little wonder around. Is there anything in particular you wanted to see?” she offered to the the little pup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

03-05-2019, 11:41 AM

Theory was not old enough nor mature enough to give many thoughts on her sister and mother's situation. It had been hush hush and the pup remained blissfully unaware for the most part. Verse had always been eager to follow her father around and seemed to be ignorant to the dangers. Theory tried to follow the rules with the exception of a few curious ventures outside the den when no one was looking. Other then that she had been a good pup and respectful to her elders. Good traits that would cling to her as the slowly aged into a capable being.

As Shaye offered a tiny warning Theory perked up a bit. The inky pup nodded firmly, "I know, Miss Shaye." Her mind then wandered to the alpha's oncoming verbiage with beaming amounts of joy. Exploration with the alpha lady?! Her poof of a tail wiggled almost uncontrollably and her front paws pressed into the earth. The excitement painted upon Theory's form was vibrant as ever. "Miss Alpha, could I be your assistant for the day?!" Theory had heard of apprentices being a common practice in the pack and one day someone would choose to train her! Perhaps little Theory could be Shaye's squire for the day? "I promise I will keep up and be good!" A puppy tooth filled smile was exposed as she silently begged her alpha for such an adventure. Maybe they could patrol or visit other pack members!

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

03-10-2019, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 03:47 PM by Shaye I.)

Theory said she understood, and Shaye nodded, a gentle smile on her lips for the young girl. Moments later, the smaller creature would begin to wiggle, her tail flicking back and forth in happy movements. However, it wasn’t exactly for Shaye’s words, it was for their potential, apparently. When she spoke, it was not agreement, it was a request. She wanted to be Shaye’s assistant for the day.

She looked at the young girl, a smile already tugging at her lips, through she tried to keep her expression stern. “Well, I suppose we could give it a go” she said, before her expression fully melted into the smile, and she ruffled the girls coat with a lick across her forehead. “Alright then, what do you know about an Alpha’s responsibilities?” She would ask, as she jumped down from the rock and waited a moment for Theory to do the same.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

03-20-2019, 01:35 PM

Baby blue eyes gleamed with pure joy as she heard her Alpha's words. The smile on her childish lips was something no one could mimic. Theory radiated with happiness in those moments despite Shaye's stern demeanor. All the babe picked up on was the fact that she would indeed get to spend the day with the most important Lady in the pack! Shaye was easily the pups idol, other then her own mother, of course. The lick was met with a flurry of giggles but Theory was back buckled to action as she witnessed the adult femme leap from the rock.

Theory paused as she carefully listened and thought over Shaye's question. A little hum came forth before her up beat vocals hit the air. "The Alpha is the leader of the Pack. They manage the other pack members, hold meetings, and much more!" Theory then leapt from the rock as well and her large paws hit the earth in result. She scurried closer to Shaye as she waited for further movement. "The Alpha also gets to speak with other Packs to see if they are friendly!" Mama had told Theory a bit about the higher ranks in the pack but she really didn't know the full nitty gritty.

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

03-31-2019, 04:13 PM
Theory’s joy was obvious and bright, and Shaye was glad for her acceptance, if only to see it. She returned a smile to the young girl, admitting to herself that it was good to see one the young pups interested in learning. “That’s right, those are big parts of the job. We do anything and everything that needs doing in the pack, if the kill pile is running low, we hunt, we refresh the markings on the pack boundary, and very importantly, we know when to delegate jobs, rather then taking it all on ourselves” she explained.

“It’s important in a pack to have wolves that specialize in a job, like having a lead hunter” she explained as she walked, not entirely sure why she picked this line of thought, except perhaps that it was on her mind. She needed more lead positions filled, and it was very possible that this little wolf might be in one, one day.

“Yes, keeping friendly ties with other packs is very important, having trade agreements open, means that we offer them aid and resources, and they do the same.” she explained to the wolf. She was leading Theory towards the border as they spoke, keeping her pace easy for the young wolf to match. “What sort of job do you want when your older?” she asked.