Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-20-2019, 10:27 PM
Some time had passed since he had dealt with his injuries. Despite being told to rest, it only took Seker a couple of days to recuperate and rest before he felt ready he could travel again. Though he would never be able to speak again, the male would try to make the best of things. Though the cold snapped at his throat where a few scars remained, he got used to dealing with it as it almost had a way to sooth it as well. He stretched his limbs and sat down by a creek nearby, his eyes focusing upon the somewhat frozen liquid before him, making his reflection deformed and broken. It was quite comedic to him, but yet no audible laugh or mouth movement came from the male whatsoever. However, he did have some time alone to think which was at least nice to deal with for a bit.

He rested his form down, resting his cranium upon his forepaw as he watched some birds fly off and rest on a nearby tree branch. The brute thought 'It must be nice not to have a care in the world. Well, I don't either but considering that I recently reunited with a step-sibling and my old man is back in town well...things certainly are difficult' He huffed before closing his eyes for a moment to try and relax a little more, trying to chase any unwanted emotions away from him.