size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-26-2019, 04:18 PM
She discovered that Leera hadnt strayed far from the battlefield, and tracked her down. "Hey Leera, sorry for the rushed introductions earlier. I'm Shaye, the Alpha of Abaven" she took a moment to introduce herself to the woman, and offered her a gentle smile.
"I'm going to say this upfront. I will always be frank with you, Leera. I have granted you sanctuary, and I have made a deal with Tyranis that abaven will house your kids for two weeks, at the end of those two weeks, we will carefully reavaluate the situation. I can promise you now that I will not put you or your kids in a compromising or dangerous position. I will keep you informed on anything that affects you or the kids, so you will never be blindsided. You can talk to me about anything, you can pursue any skills you wish to well in Abaven, and will have help in caring for your children. In return, I will require you to stay in Abaven for those two weeks. However this turns out, so long as you do not burn any bridges in abaven, you and your children will also find haven here. Normally I would not interfere like this in the private business of another wolf, but since I have been pushed into a position where I must get between a mother and a father, I will do so as fairly as I am capable."
She took a breath, looking at Leera carefully to see how she was taking this. Shaye was giving her everything upfront and at once.
"With that out of the way, I was going to head over to erovere to collect your children, do you wish to accompany me? My head diplomat will meet us there, and from what I understand, the children's half brother will be accompanying us, to take the place of their father in ensuring their welfare well they are here. His decisions were only second to yours, and if he gives you a lick of trouble, inform me and he will be removed from the pack immediately. Allowing him was a compromise that does not hurt us. I would love your input, and to hear your side of all this and of what I've said."
She had spoken a great deal, and would give her a moment to let it all sink in, and to speak if she so desired, or ask whatever questions she wished to.

Before going to find Leera, Shaye had asked her raven to seek out Rhyme, asking her alpha partner to collect his sister, informing him that Tyranis was handing her over. There was two sides to why she did this. the first was.. actually thumbing her nose at him a little, showing him how her diplomatic route had gotten him his sister, likely more quickly, and without violence, unless the route he would have chosen. Secondly, it was to keep him involved in the 'rescue' knowing that all he wanted was his sisters safety. She hadnt yet decided what do with him, but she respected him too much to disclude him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
02-26-2019, 06:49 PM

The woman has lingered while the others went to go discuss the outcome of this whole mess, anxiously pacing back and forth and searching the distance for any sign of their return. Having left to council Tyranis in solitude, the Abaven lady, Shaye, has troubled Leera. She doesn't know Shaye, know her intentions or her business in dabbling in family affairs, but right now, it might just be the safest thing to trust her. Or at least give her a chance.

When Shaye returns, Leera perks her ears and waits to see if Tyranis has followed, but it's only her. A relief. Tyranis is unpredictable and at this point, Leera wouldn't be shocked if he's gone fully mad. "Shaye," she says when the Abaven lady reaches her, her eyes full of pleading question. And thankfully enough, Leera doesn't have to wait for an answer. Shaye explains everything. The two weeks of sanctuary she'll grant to both Leera and her children, the conditions she'd given to Tyranis... Leera breathes a small breath of relief as she realizes the outcome of the dispute has turned out more than favorable.

"Thank you, Shaye, for opening up your home to us. As I'm sure you've gathered, Tyranis is in no place to be a father at this moment. He needs to clear his head -- I pray these two weeks will do him well." Even from the start, from Tyranis' threats to his erratic behavior, Leera has had her doubts about his fitness to father. But perhaps Shaye's compromise is exactly what she needs. What they all need. "Yes, the children. I will lead you to my den, that's where they are." If Tyranis hasn't gotten to them first.

speech action

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-09-2019, 03:21 PM
She studied Leera as she spoke, noting the worry in her eyes that changed to relief as she spoke. Her words where careful, diplomatic even as she spoke of Tyranis needing some time to clear his head. Not long ago, she accused Tyranis of some nasty stuff. It was for that reason that Shaye had granted her sanctuary. Still, it was a relief to hear that Leera could be calm and separate from the situation - especially with what she had on the line.

Shaye knew the fate of these children was going to keep her up for some time. She had no idea how this was going to turn out, only that Abaven was now in the middle of it, for good or for worse.

“I feel everyone will appreciate a moment to clear their heads” she agreed, thoughts drifting for a moment to Acere, before she pulled them back together. “Actually Leera - your no longer a member of Erovrare, which means you can't cross their territory. We will be waiting at the border for your children” she clarified. [b] “As soon as the battle is done, Tryanis will meet us there - I think it would be best, through this is by no means a command - that you did not speak until we are clear of the border. It would be best not to start anything in front of the children” [/b she clarified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.