Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2019, 02:50 AM
Spring was slowly triumphing; vibrant flowers dancing in once somber fields. A soft, fragrant breeze lingers in the misty air, which had departed from its winter crispness. Blessed dew relieved the greenery from its icy frost and the blooming buds gaze intently at the crystal blue sky. Grass sprouts from the concealed earth, bringing new radiance. It was a day reborn.

Warmth spreads up the denuded trees, blossoms exploding, showering the frozen grounds with bursts of blinding colours. The plants unfurl their hidden brilliance and the somnolent creatures inhabit spring’s territory once more. The sun rises gradually into the wispy clouds, strands of sunlight occupying the awakening land - brightening up the arrival of beauty.

That being said, why the fuck was she here? A sigh left the bronze Goddess succulent lips, as her serpentine movements were unchallenged in grace and agility as she explored the West regions. Perhaps these lands reminded her of her home, perhaps that is why she sought them whenever she needed peace and tranquility in her life. She has defeated her long last enemy but the journey has just began. She wore the crown and the title but now she had the mission to reunite her family, the new generation seemed more eager to it than the past however they will learn their place before their newly crowned Pharaoh in due time.

Speech
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Rameses

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2019, 03:12 AM

He moved through the sands with the grace of a long forgotten king. A pharaoh in his own right. Bred from a princess and a God, only the latter he was less pleased to claim. Ra would find one day, the knife that Rameses planned to plant in his back. Loyal to himself mostly, he had learned long ago that was the only way to be. Unaware that he had siblings that felt much the same.

He'd left Mory at the western oasis they had found. It was best the waif rest and regain his strength so he might properly serve his master. The moon faced high in the sky, intelligence telling the man to move with the setting sun only. The desert was less hostile then. The God king moved over dunes and expanses with ease as he searched.

He came to the top of a dunes and halted. Below was waters. But he knew better than to approach unknown waters without looking first. Crocodiles were rampant in his homeland and here they could be as well. When he grew satisfied he stalked down to the water. Slowly he quenched his thirst unaware that another was near and may just be watching him. Nor that she was the escaped slave with goddess markings that he searched for.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2019, 03:23 AM
Along the cinnamon mistress vertebrae there lies a voluptuous hip, rolling with each step she took over the hills and unes, a lethal tango wrapped in sensuality. Each curve and indent brimmed with femininity that stems so far as the feathered plummage, dancing as the ember flames of hell would. Unrivaled was her beauty yet all the while, masked in an air of mystery. Her dove-like mask deceptive of the turmoils within and her liquid finesse a farce to the wounds engraved soul-deep.

She was still recovering from the battle with her own creatore yet fiery orange lenses fell upon an obsidian figude in the distance; the beast was not hard to distinguish upon the pale sand, specially with the golden engraved markings be possessed. The Mortuary Godess descended upon the swelling pools of water below the hills, her presence was a vengeful asphyxiation, a building acclimation of passionate execution that one could feel. There was no love left to her but that of her family, no guilt in the filthy desecration driven by her innermost desires. Abandoned by all conscience, there remains only passion, hatred, and an unfathomable affinity for revenge over her elders.  

The cinnamon mistress lessened her pace, opticss roaming over the male figure, absorbing everything she could before she came to a halt at a mere six tail distance of him. Her tail curled high upon her slender, feline spine, radiating dominance and elegance over those that she encountered. I did not expect to encounter another. her sultry purrs resonated from ebon, succulent lips. These terrains are not appreciated by the inhabitants of Boreas. she offered with a roll of her voluptous hips as she came to sit on her haunches. Bring her front tea-cup paws together to her side, straightening her posture as her shoulder blades rolled backwards in order to fluff the fur surrounding her neck and nape. (just like the image above of her table)

Speech

Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Rameses

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2019, 04:07 AM

Her scent came to him first. She was less than careful with her presence. He cared not though. The scent told him things he disliked and needed to know about her. Muscular body shifted his head raising and hips finding purchase upon the ground. Her dominance left him unimpressed. It colored his face. Dominant nature was not needed by him to establish his own presence in the world. No instead he oozed confidence and control that was unsettling to those around him. His presence spoke for itself.

He let her have her fun with posturing though. Onix gem roved her bodice as she flashed it before him. His face then turning to reveal his own marking of power to her. She was exactly what was described to him. Thus he knew she was who he had been in search of. A disappointing result to him though. Her teats sagged as if recently enough she had weaned children. A shame.

Understand I wish nothing to do with Ra, except burry him where not even Anubis might find his heart. he spoke with a deep Egyptian accent, one common in the lands he knew. If she came to try to recruit him she'd be sorely disappointed. He didn't serve any, no he was the one served.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2019, 04:32 AM
The moment he turned his face was the moment realized that he too was a rotten half-siblings of her. Ra has been indeed busy in his former years, she will at least give him that. Her beautiful visage remained emotionless, unreadable as fiery orange lenses watched his movements, registered his antics and baritones in her mind, stocking them for later use. Perhaps he, the obsidian beast before her with the markings of Godlings, was the one that most resembled their Father, not only in moves but also in tones. I see the apple does not fall far from the tree. came the sultry purrs of the Mortuary Goddess, her gaze locking on him, confident and dominant from each and every fiber of her being. Assumptions are dangerous things to make, and like all dangerous things to make, if you make even the tiniest mistake you can find yourself in terrible trouble she offered, her exterior providing nothing but ice and she was more than careful to her body language and expression to not betray anything about her. She prefered it this way, to be surrounded in mystery and have the upper hand. Making assumptions simply means believing things are a certain way with little or no evidence that shows you are correct, and you can see at once how this can lead to terrible trouble, petulant child. she remained unmoving, time holding no candle to her exotic, foreign beauty as she remained still, statuesque. I have not come forth to bring the word of Ra. she stated with a hiss of her tongue upon the man name. And if you insist on continuing to make assumptions about me, your Pharaoh, I’ll advise you only this: assume you will always be wrong. her tail would curl upon itself, as she realeased her toxcity through the air between them, it was the only sign the woman gave away that the name of the man irritated her however, one could only assume why that was the case. She analyzed his form, his muscles and everything she had to offer for her. She was younger than Seker, only a child, about Locust age. Was this her sibling? He looked like he was rose in a life of luxuries, of riches without suffering and yet here he stood, away from home and alone yet judging by his scent there was another with him, meaning he was not traveling alone. Peculiar, to say the least.

Speech
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Rameses

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2019, 05:37 AM

She opened her mouth and she couldn't have started their relationship any worse. In her he already saw Ra. The way she sought to dominate things as if she'd never had the confidence given to her to know that such a thing was not needed. The way she trounced her hips and tried too hard to be sensual. The length of her tail, the way she decorated herself. This was Ra made again. As if the world needed another version of the same man that slaughtered women after they gave their love to him. Disgusting. The apple as she said didnt fall far for her either.

There are no apples here, his tree does not exist, I'll not walk in his shadow or be compared to such a detestable soul. his eyes narrowed at her. She was not winning any favor here and he made such clear. His own dominance now began to radiate as she continued to dig a grave. His tail twitched in a catlike manner, giving way to the anger inside him. Perhaps this slave was never taught proper manners. She seemed intent on riling the God king.

She now insulted him and assumed herself that he was uneducated, for she explained things that need not explaining. His scruff slowly tensed and rose to stand the fur there on end. Fire danced in his obsidian orbs. This would do her no good. Then she sealed the sarcophagus with the words his pharaoh. She assumed she would control him ever. That he would bend to the will of another so simply because they wished him to.

You make your own dangerous assumptions. You'll not see me bend to your will or become servant to you because you claim a title. A pharaoh does not bend to another. Understand that you speak to heir of a throne, pharaoh and God to his people. Do not assume you will ever see me serve another. he could of thrown insults back at her but to do such would start a verbal affair that he had no interest in. He was raised a proper pharaoh, while she serviced others. His eyes said he knew something. Something that she would probably want kept secret if she was to be going around claiming titles like she was.

His haunches rose and he turned from this place. He had no need of daft women. Perhaps a word of advise of my own to you, escaped slave, if you want others to aid you and become your allies, do not threaten them, nor offend them as you seen intent on doing. I can see now my mission to find the goddess marked slave andbring her to become Pharoah's wife wasn't worth my trip. with that he started his embark up the dunes and back towards the western end of the desert. If she followed and decide that perhaps vinegar would not catch her any favors then so be it.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2019, 11:15 AM

Ah, there he was again, assuming. Had this child learnt nothing from her sentences? The mistress feeds on others fears, on others hatred, their love, their ego matter that creeps along her victim spine and makes hoarse the breath from their eroding lungs. She was the dagger at their neck, the creeping scream that gulps down below their ribs and makes a home nestled within their shuddering core. This was the sound, the silence, that demands such a presence of unkempt madness, and the damnable aphrodisiac of conserved rage. Shadows that creep along the tattered fringe of her mind, teetering upon the fragile expanse of this mans bratty vulgarity; masterless and bestial her chilling expression changed into a soft smile that graces her beautiful facial features, tracing the skeletal fragments of one soul. Wheather we like it or not, child, he is our father however hatred binds us, not I. she offered in her sultry purr, not making any move whatsoever to follow the man though it was needless to day that his reaction did hurt a far away part of her mind. There is, I believe, in every disposition a tendency to some particular evil, a natural defect, which not even the best education can overcome. she replied with a smile And our defect is the propensity to hate our creator. she shifter her weight in order for her excessively long tail to wrap around her being.

If you were to ask her, she never insulted him nor did she meant to came as a threat however if this child mind can only take it as so it means he was never in his life being said "no" to. He was spoiled beyong belief and delussional of his heritage even though he seemed to know nothing about it. He never walked among the Ithuriels, he never met any other of his kin and yet he considered himself one of them so shamefully. He who seemed to have a better life than they all had, nevertheless, she was at least a little bit joyous that her brother had no hardships in his life and yet that did not seem to serve him any good. He was a stranger to them and their ways after all. Never was my wish to bind you to me. I do not even know your name, you are but a stranger to me for now. the smile vanished from her visage and was instead replaced with the same emotionless exterior. You are here. Is it to my understanding that you left and abandoned your throne, your land in order to come find the other half of your heritage. In order to find us. Do not speak of the throne if you left it. No one asked you to. she remained still like a statue as he turned her back at her and she would lie if she said she did not felt like shed a single tear for the man. You came on your own accord and you had never walked among your kin before. The insults he throwed at her meant less than dirt to her and she will not feed his own ignorance and vulgarity towards his family to answer them. the same smile returned to her facade, soft and filled with warmth. There are two kinds of fools - those who don't take action because they have received a threat, and those who think they are taking action because they have issued a threat. her fiery lenses locked onto his frame, If we were not worth your trip I advice you to renounce your heritage and name and return to your lands. rigid, stone cold ice expression returned, unreadable and serious. If you decide against it, and I hope you do, you can summon me any time.

exitus by not stopping Ramses in his attempt to leave, if however Ramses decided to stay then she will remain

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Rameses

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2019, 01:51 AM

She spoke and his massive paws paused. Was she convincing him or herself of the way things were? Or was she merely trying to place him under her paw. Ha. It was a feat none would ever achieve. He was a pharaoh, a king, a ruler, marked by the gods to be as such. She knew nothing of him or his lineage yet here she be, judging him. His anger was riled the moment he scented ra upon her, however stale it was. He was the man's sire but nothing linked the two after what he'd done. My hatred of Ra goes deeper than you might ever imagine, he is a thief and murderer. He has taken what cannot be given back and for that him and any within his chains shall die, slowly and painfully. hate wasnt even the proper word for such a thing. His temper was vile but in that statement his weakness and pain shown. This woman wanted to open up wounds his uncle had sewn shut long ago. He was taught to be a heartless man yet there were those that always tended to surpass his walls.

She should of shut up, should of approached him differently. His defenses were up with her from the scents upon her. His system in shock perhaps from her form being a sister and not a bride. No my crown remains, my uncle holds it but there are conditions for me to gain it. I left to fulfill one. I must have a bride, word reached us of a woman slave God touched and we believed her to be meant for my bride. No I have seen her, and she is a heritage that means only death to me, for that is all our father brought. Never did he love me, never did he educate me or tell me of any siblings. How I could of been so naive? of course Ra would of left others without a father, and potentially like himself without a mother.

He claimed to have been proud of me once, and I once loved him, but he left and took my mother's life away from me. He once called himself a pharaoh and I vowed to never bow to any crown ever. Do you understand what you ask of me? To become slave after all things to another's crown. This concerns more than my own freedom as well. My servant who has vowed his loyalty to me would fall apart to be taken from me. You want my alliance then we may discuss terms but I'll not bow. compassion for his servant danced behind onix gems. He turned his face upon her once more. Pride was his and it was apparent he would not be able to lose all of it.

Ramses

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-03-2019, 02:22 AM

Satisfaction, as if having completed a deeply, personally needed action; expressed by the slightest curve at the mouth's corner and a youthful confidence worn in a light raise of the eyebrow above a quizzical, joyful eye. He paused in his movements and, for the moment, she had managed to keep him interested enough to make him halt in his actions or, perhaps, this boy just loved hearing his own voice but for now she will take each victory no matter how small it was. The past has no power over the present moment. sultry and soft where her sonnates, ringing between them like a breeze, Whatever Ra touches dispair takes over. she hoped he will find comfort in her agreement with him They all had suffered at the hands of the fallen pharaoh but never again shall they let his desires mingle with their own, never again shall they allow that man ridicule them and take what ever they might hold dear to their hearts. The autumn mistress gaze locked on his form, auditory system flickered in earnest as his words rang through them; he was affected, aggravated and it became visible through his tone no matter what his expression held.

We all were naive children. she nodded her regalia towards her right, if he so chose to return, He took what he wanted and never gave anything in return. so much was true. The fallen man was like cancer, spreading throughout your body and leaving nothing but scar tissues of his presence if he did not kill you already. I doubt he is capable of love. she mused softly, her gaze falling upon the horizon line as her lips thinner in disgust. He left after two seasons, she began above a whisper, We were exiled and Mother took care of us. There were three of us. she paused, gathering her thoughts, Mother did not survive and we were forced to eat her corpse in order to survive. a sigh left her pretty maw as her words still stung her black heart, I share your pain, blood. her gaze returned to him, fiery orange gaze locking on him, I do not wish for you to bow or kiss my arse but I do wish for your loyalty. You will see that our kin is nothing like Ra might have wanted you to believe.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Rameses

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Fortune favors the brave

Her words touched his ears but did not settle with him yet. His life had been lovely and if she doubted his power then she herself was a fool. She asked for loyalty but they barely knew one another. His eyes, were cold and dark like the onyx they resembled. His brows were furrowed for a moment as he tried to figure her out. Her sob story was nothing new, he knew there were those not afforded the luxurious life he had been granted as a future pharaoh. She was speaking to deaf ears about her sad little existence before now. I care not for the false god's love, only his death which will be brought by my own fangs. He flicked his tail and waited for her to finish then.

After she had finished her shpeel he gave a few moments to let the dry air hang between them. She had no clue what he wanted to make in these lands. You wish for the loyalty of a man you hardly know. I'll give you my ear when you ask for it but loyalty shall be earned. My kingdom shall one day rise and become the strongest in the land, my throne in these deserts. My people my greatest concern, but a deal can be struck i feel between us sister. plots grew in his mind. would she dare take the deal in a seasons time? I will test your trust and loyalty first. Your youngest son shall be brought to me in my desert home in a seasons time, he will renounce the pack you live in, and learn from me to become my first born's second, and in return i will bring you my youngest daughter, to learn from you as you please. placing her where you please in your heir's council. in return we will learn to not only trust one another but to gain each other's loyalty. He looked at her with a serious face that said there were no games to be played now. And without further adieu he turned without waiting for her answer and made his way back to where he had left Mory. Only time would tell if she would do as he asked.

-exitus-

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-02-2019, 07:23 AM

He was young and experience was lacking; he was a chil,d a foolish and petulant child that never had to see past the web of lies his subordinates displayed but this, this was the real world and she was living in it, for now her was just as admirer. He wanted to strive? To build his own palace? To surround himself by various individuals kissing the ground he walks upon? Boy, does he have it coming. The fantasies of a boy that has yet to hit puberty.
Loyality is a two way path, if I ask for yours than you have mine. her succulent, full lips parted to allow the suave word leave her foreign tongue; sensual, soft as the air that stood between them, ruffling her autumn locks of hair, cascading like waves over her slender, feline-like frame. You bargain with what you do not posses, brother. she took her time to scent him properly, there was a distinctive male scent mixed with his own however the vixen could not spot any other perfume of blood relatives of his own. When the time comes that you will hold the right cards between your fangs for it then and only then we will have this discussion again. the ghost of a smile graced her beautiful visage. Pleasantries and courtesy and the back of her mind in order to entertain her little brother if nothing else. A not so pleasant encounter has turned into negotations and she was less than joyful to further continue it. Impudent children need to learn on their own just how scary this world can be without someone guiding them. It was time to return to her obligations and responsabilities. She left him with that thought to ponder on as she turned on her heels to depart from the brute.

exitus

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together